Lockerz - Signed Up To It?

Redders, i didnt get an invite :S
could you resend it please :)

Last edited:
Im waiting for the decent rewards, iv got enough for an iphone skin but im saving for the Iphone :p

If people are already on the Z-List, could they please stop sending out invites and let those who aren't have a chance to get on it?? :p

Redders, i didnt get an invite :S
could you resend it please :)

Tiraths I sent you one erlier this afternoon from my msn contacts, did you get it?

I will have a invite too please want t check this out, cheers, [email protected]

Sent mate ;)

how do you get points other than loging in?

Inviting people and playing the little 'point collecting' game.:p Not sure if you play the game every day or whatever, only signed-up this afternoon. As well as "replying to articles", whatever that means lol :p:D

im registered but the servers are down at the moment

im registered but the servers are down at the moment

Does it say:

"Lockerz is currently offline"
??

That happened for me. Just refresh the page, and if that doesn't work, close your browser; start again; then you may need to refresh another couple of times.

:)

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Come on guys get those addresses posted!! I want my prize!! :p:D

how long will it take mate lol it has not arrived :/ just my luck

Not sure mine took a while. Just stay on your e-mails screen and keep refreshing:)
By the way, your e-mail is already in the system so your invite won't be from me... :S

:/ i did go on the website and fill details in there but i still thought i needed an invite... i have another email you want that to invite me ?

does anyone signed up to this have a youtube account? i was wondering if someone could upload a video to prove that its not a scam once you have got the prizes that you want. preferrably someone in the uk, because the only videos on youtube at the moment are ones where lockerz have shipped to america and there hasn't been much proof... thanks in advance