Lockerz - Signed Up To It?

Wait wait, im a little confused here. So all you have to do is earn points each day and you can get Tvs, PS3s and other stuff? No strings attached?
Someone said you can earn points by inviting people, so can you just make loads & loads of email addresses then send it to all of them?

thats why i am asking if its legal. no strings attached seems weird, considering this site has shot down ideas of freebiejeebies and other companies before. what makes it different to freebiejeebies? sorry for all the questions, just curious.

Ell i can get a skin for my i-phone but I dont want or need that. So you should just go with what redders said:). Pm me me for invites as well folks!;)

Every site is worth a go. I joined freebiejeebies or whatever, but on that you do, in some way or another, have to pay. This one it appears you don't...it just takes a long time to collect points that is all.

CLICK TO PM ME.

Redders are you on the Z list, if you are is there any chance you can let other people send the invites, lol. And why did you edit my messages so that you could send the invites?

I am not, and it seems to be on a first come first serve basis. If someone wants an invite, who ever sees it, sends it.

If this thread turns into arguements about who sends invites etc, I won't hesitate to close it.

Its not an argument, im asking why you are editing my posts for your advantage?

2 i think, but once you have 20 invites you get double points for everything.

Wow, I want to get some skullcandy headphones (H)

Im a member now :)
PM me if you want an invite quick

thanks for the invite. just signed up to it and did a game called ptz catch but when i click next it wont go to the next page. anyone know why??

The website is incredibly busy I think, so sometimes it has problems (lagging or just unresponsiveness).

For anyone still unsure, this video shows some prizes redeemed and a way to get a free invite instantly.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-SwImAVsW3s&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-SwImAVsW3s&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

It's definitely a proper site. I can understand how it all works, and it definitely looks like their model is working at the moment.

So for invites how many PTZ do you get Redders? Do you get a percentage of a users future PTZ as well?

2 ptz per invite. No future points. If you get 20 people then all your future points are doubled.

I was going to try and invite some people but you just steal them all lool XD

Ok. Not too bad. I would have though you would get a sort of commision though on an invitee's PTZ.

I'd have thought so, would be better but might get easy in that case.