Lockerz - Signed Up To It?

does anyone signed up to this have a youtube account? i was wondering if someone could upload a video to prove that its not a scam once you have got the prizes that you want. preferrably someone in the uk, because the only videos on youtube at the moment are ones where lockerz have shipped to america and there hasn't been much proof... thanks in advance

I have an account mate. I'll do that if/when I get a prize, might be a while though! :p

sorry double post
[email protected]

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Is it an american website or is it EU
and will there be a PP charge :)

Last edited:
Can i have one please mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats your email address, and what did Redders edit?

Sent to the above. I deleted email addresses as it's not safe. PM me email addresses, it's a lot safer.

CLICK TO PM ME.

Last edited:
PM me for invites
---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Sly Redders, are people that dumb?

Last edited:
chris, how far are you away from being able to purchase a prize? i am keen to see the video with proof that this actually works. im not that keen on giving them my postcode...

Give a fake one for now then, then when you do win something, change it. Should be possible.

can someone send one to me?

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent to both above. Wilsonceltic, sent yours sometimes takes a while/check your junk folder. Will re-send though.