Logo Requests Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 688
  • Views Views 434K
is anyone still doing badges? i cant find anyone to design me one

Can someone make a Nantwich town logo? They are my local team and would like to go with them on FM, would be great if someone could make a Nantwich logo i could use!

Team Name : London United
Team Nickname : The Newfounders
Year Founded : 2012
Colours you want included: Mostly red, then some orange, black and white
Badge Shape : Round
Any extra Info: It's the new London club, so pictures from the city. Big Ben in the center of the badge would be cool, something like that
Do you need a config: Yes
Unique I.D. number: 8325145

Just wondering if anyone could make this badge (normal & small badge): Manchester United new badge leaked online for Nike kit 2013/14 season | Metro News

It is supposed to be Man United's new badge.

Team Name: Manchester United
Team Nickname : The Red Devils
Year Founded : 1878
Colours you want included: Red, black and white
Badge Shape : Like the picture
Any extra Info: N/A
Do you need a config: No
Unique I.D. number: N/A

Team Name: Oxford United
Team Nickname : U's

Just looking for a modern contemporary update to the Oxford United badge. Similar to what Chesterfield and Notts County did.

Don't worry about config and ID, can sort that out.

Cheers!

This link connects to my Dropbox, and a zipped folder containing the team badges (or logos) for every professional and non-league team in England, formatted at the standard 180x180px for the large size and 25x18px for the icon size - complete with config files. The updated badges for AFC Bournemouth, Truro City and Crystal Palace are in place:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jjcjhm3msfkpcp6/England.zip

The folder combines a set of metallic logos - Premier League to Blue Square level - that I downloaded a while back with the best I could find from Google images for the rest. Consequently, the styles and the quality vary a little, but you hardly notice that when you're playing the game. I also went through the Past Winners lists for every competition and included the badges for historical teams, such as the very early winners of the FA Cup. I took one or two liberties here and there when I couldn't find an old team's logo, but since they only appear in the game as small icons, you'll have to have a very beady eye to find them!

I'm on an iMac, so hopefully you won't have any problems with the zipped folder, but let me know if you do. It's about 49MB.

Could anyone get this down to the right size for me please.

https://twitter.com/WidnesVikingsFC

Also could anyone create the home and away kits for the club for me if possible. Also stadium if possible which is the Select Security Stadium.

Thank you very much appreciated :)

Last edited:
Would anyone be willing to knock together a couple of competition logos for me? I'd like some non-sponsored League logos for the top six levels in England and non-dated International comp logos (for Euros, World Cup etc.) No need for a config, I'll mix 'em in with the B'Logos pack I've got. Ta very much.

This link connects to my Dropbox, and a zipped folder containing the team badges (or logos) for every professional and non-league team in England, formatted at the standard 180x180px for the large size and 25x18px for the icon size - complete with config files. The updated badges for AFC Bournemouth, Truro City and Crystal Palace are in place:

The folder combines a set of metallic logos - Premier League to Blue Square level - that I downloaded a while back with the best I could find from Google images for the rest. Consequently, the styles and the quality vary a little, but you hardly notice that when you're playing the game. I also went through the Past Winners lists for every competition and included the badges for historical teams, such as the very early winners of the FA Cup. I took one or two liberties here and there when I couldn't find an old team's logo, but since they only appear in the game as small icons, you'll have to have a very beady eye to find them!

I'm on an iMac, so hopefully you won't have any problems with the zipped folder, but let me know if you do. It's about 49MB.

File seem to not exist...dropbox is saying "nothing here". Hopefully you still have the file. I would very much like this! :-)

Last edited:
File seem to not exist...dropbox is saying "nothing here". Hopefully you still have the file. I would very much like this! :-)

Hi Jatjr,

I had removed the link to create space in my folder but here it is again with all logos for all English teams, including those new to FM14. I decided I didn't like the metallic logo style, because the shine effect often dulled the image, so I have replaced them with just the best coloured versions I could find for each:

Hi Jatjr,

I had removed the link to create space in my folder but here it is again with all logos for all English teams, including those new to FM14. I decided I didn't like the metallic logo style, because the shine effect often dulled the image, so I have replaced them with just the best coloured versions I could find for each:

It worked with FM13. I would agree that these logos are looking perfect. Thank you so much! :)

No more cringing at default logos when I manage promoted non-league teams in BSN/S! :)

Hi guys, I'm very good with the statistical and editing part, but when it comes to a graphic...

Can someone make me a logo please? The team name is Catalan Lions. (C.F. Catalan Lions)

Plays with the Catalunya colors (yellow and red). I want a lion in the middle and Catalan above and Lions beyond the picture.

http://www.anglophone-direct.com/im...2_lions_club_St_Cyp_doyen_10_cms_modele_2.jpg
Something like that, insted of L in the middle maybe CF. replace Lions on that logo with Catalan and International with Lions. :)

Thanks a lot !!!

It worked with FM13. I would agree that these logos are looking perfect. Thank you so much! :)

No more cringing at default logos when I manage promoted non-league teams in BSN/S! :)

Good luck with that, mate! In FM13 I played as AFC Totton from what was then the Evo-Stik Southern Premier. Two back-to-back play-off promotion victories took me into the Blue Square South, where I couldn't buy a point and no players wanted to sign for me. I managed about 4 points from 16 matches and got the hump with it! :S

Hi guys, I'm very good with the statistical and editing part, but when it comes to a graphic...

Can someone make me a logo please? The team name is Catalan Lions. (C.F. Catalan Lions)

Plays with the Catalunya colors (yellow and red). I want a lion in the middle and Catalan above and Lions beyond the picture.

http://www.anglophone-direct.com/im...2_lions_club_St_Cyp_doyen_10_cms_modele_2.jpg
Something like that, insted of L in the middle maybe CF. replace Lions on that logo with Catalan and International with Lions. :)

Thanks a lot !!!

Hi DarkRaver,

I don't know how to do what you described, but I have managed to do this just playing about:

View attachment 441256 View attachment 441255

Had to put the "C.F." to the end due to the space limitations. All yours if you like it but feel free to reject it - I'm no graphic designer!

Back