Logo Requests Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 688
  • Views Views 434K
Custom Logo Request

Hi

Would anyone be able to do me a massive favour and create a large and small custom logo for my team. The details are below:

Name of club - Heaton FC
Est - 1984
Colours - Red and White with black trims

I would like the club badge to be circular and incorporate a football if possible.

much thanks in advance for this, im very grateful

:)

Hey, i would like to have badge created, but first i want to know what the "Config" and the "unique I.D Number" is used to and eventually how to find these numbers

Hi guys,

I'm after an updated/stylized version of the old Woolwich Arsenal logo for my Woolwich Arsenal FC team. I can't post the pic as I'm a newbie, but if you google search 'woolwich arsenal logo' it's the red crest with the three cannons with lions on them.

I'd like it to be in the same kind of style as Arsenal's current logo. If you could get rid of the lion heads and just have the cannons, and make the badge Burgundy and dark Charcoal (nearly black) - the burgundy should be the same as arsenal's burgundy home kit from a few years back. If you could get rid of the latin at the bottom and use a similar scroll box to have Woolwich at the top and Arsenal at the bottom, that would be great. Lettering should be dark charcoal and different than the font on the current arsenal logo, background of scroll box thing should burgundy - have a play around with it!

I know this seems really picky and precise, but I hope that's all clear - if someone could have a go at this for me, I'd be really grateful.

Which one mate...:P

dt1_zpscdcd9442.png
29106510_zps4874b7a9.png

Hey mates,

is someone able to make me a new logo of our actual one?

View attachment 405054

Team Name: BANG Theory
Team Nickname : BANG
Year Founded : 2011
Colours you want included: Orange, Black, Red
Badge Shape : round
Any extra Info:
-Here you can see a logo i realy like, maybe its helpful to be creativ ;) http://abload.de/img/ririblni.png
- We are a Fifa 14 Pro Club
- What i realy like, too. http://worldoftanks.eu/dcont/fb/news/big_title/600.png?MEDIA_PREFIX=/dcont/fb/
Do you need a config: no
Unique I.D. number: no

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
would anyone be able to make me a logo for my new club please

info-
team name- FC Nottingham
coulors- blue main, white trim
style- really dont mind

any attempts greatly appreciated

Hi guys,

I'm after an updated/stylized version of the old Woolwich Arsenal logo for my Woolwich Arsenal FC team. I can't post the pic as I'm a newbie, but if you google search 'woolwich arsenal logo' it's the red crest with the three cannons with lions on them.

I'd like it to be in the same kind of style as Arsenal's current logo. If you could get rid of the lion heads and just have the cannons, and make the badge Burgundy and dark Charcoal (nearly black) - the burgundy should be the same as arsenal's burgundy home kit from a few years back. If you could get rid of the latin at the bottom and use a similar scroll box to have Woolwich at the top and Arsenal at the bottom, that would be great. Lettering should be dark charcoal and different than the font on the current arsenal logo, background of scroll box thing should burgundy - have a play around with it!

I know this seems really picky and precise, but I hope that's all clear - if someone could have a go at this for me, I'd be really grateful.

I've had a go at Woolwich Arsenal for you. I've gone off-spec a little - scroll boxes are tricky and charcoal text doesn't stand out very well - but here are two versions.

The cannons are gun metal grey and the font is called Copperplate Bold, chosen to invoke the turn-of-the-century industrialised era that lies at the club's munitions factory roots. The burgundy background, as requested, alludes to the first team's home shirt (assuming that you'll use something similar to their centenary jersey) while the bright yellow text invokes the iconic yellow away shirt, and, in combination with the burgundy, achieves a modern overall design.

View attachment 392209View attachment 392207

It's unlikely that anybody is going to be able to draw an original illustration of a cannon for you. The one I have used is the closest I could find to the classic Woolwich crest without the lions. There are better illustrations on Shutterstock.com - but you'd have to buy them. They aren't expensive but use them without buying them and they'll come after you! Or me!

Last edited:
Hi

Would anyone be able to do me a massive favour and create a large and small custom logo for my team. The details are below:

Name of club - Heaton FC
Est - 1984
Colours - Red and White with black trims

I would like the club badge to be circular and incorporate a football if possible.

much thanks in advance for this, im very grateful

:)

Is this Heaton, West Yorkshire or Heaton Manor, Newcastle-upon-Tyne? Do you play in red-and-white stripes?

Tell me something special about Heaton, so I can find an illustrative graphic to make the badge more interesting. For example, Heaton, West Yorkshire is one of the few places in England that still has a Lord of the Manor, so a black silhouette of a manor type building could work; we know about Arsenal's munitions factory roots, hence their cannon; the Manchester Ship Canal is represented on both United's and City's (and FC United's) badge; the tree in the Southampton logo represents the New Forest. Give me a similar hook for Heaton.

would anyone be able to make me a logo for my new club please

info-
team name- FC Nottingham
coulors- blue main, white trim
style- really dont mind

any attempts greatly appreciated

Hi Mark,

I knew three things about Nottingham:

1. Robin Hood
2. Brian Clough
3. Four times as many women as men

...until I found out on Wikipedia that your city was very big in the bicycle industry in the late 1800s, and is the home of Raleigh Bikes.

So, here's a shield with a royal blue background; 'Football Club Nottingham' fits nicely across the top, in a turn-of-the-last-century style industrial font; the orange, yellow, red lines invoke the phoenix from the flames that forms the modern Raleigh logo; a penny farthing, popular in the 1880s, and an old-fashioned leather football invoke the contemporaneous origins of the bicycle industry and association football; the white text and penny farthing represent the white trim of your kit.

View attachment 392190

This version is a bit bigger than you'll need it for FM, so let me know what you think and if you like it, I'll format it to 180x180px and 25x18px as required for the game.

Suggested club nicknames: The Cyclists; The Penny Farthings; The Raleighists.

Last edited:
Hey mates,

is someone able to make me a new logo of our actual one?

View attachment 533039

Team Name: BANG Theory
Team Nickname : BANG
Year Founded : 2011
Colours you want included: Orange, Black, Red
Badge Shape : round
Any extra Info:
-Here you can see a logo i realy like, maybe its helpful to be creativ ;) http://abload.de/img/ririblni.png
- We are a Fifa 14 Pro Club
- What i realy like, too. http://worldoftanks.eu/dcont/fb/news/big_title/600.png?MEDIA_PREFIX=/dcont/fb/
Do you need a config: no
Unique I.D. number: no

Thanks a lot!

Are you trying to invoke the scientific concept of the big bang theory or the US sitcom, as in:

View attachment 392174

Are the three stars across the top relevant? Did you win three titles, or something?

Do you know the required pixel size(s) for FIFA 14?

yeah thats cool mate thankyou and yeah 4x as many woman as men pity 90% are all idiots or nutters lmao

Hi I have added the Widnes Vikings (Level 10 club) logo to my game set the logo to 180x180 and 20x20 for small and it doesnt work.

Anyone have ideas why?

Thanks.

Hi I have added the Widnes Vikings (Level 10 club) logo to my game set the logo to 180x180 and 20x20 for small and it doesnt work.

Anyone have ideas why?

Thanks.

Your smaller logo is the wrong size; it should be 25x18px. Otherwise, it may be something to do with your config file. Scroll up to see my post containing five screenshots that explain how to put these images in. If the English clubs config file doesn't include the line for Widnes Vikings, just duplicate an existing line and edit it to include the ID number for Vikings.

View attachment 391697 View attachment 391696

Back