Logo Requests Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 688
  • Views Views 434K
Hi, I've been using the San Antonio Scorpions as my badge for my own fantasy team so I'd like a unique one.

Team Name: Hull United
Team Nickname: The Scorpions
Founded: 1976
Colours: Black w/t red and white trim.
Badge shape: Shield

Could anyone make something based around a scorpion motif please.

Thanks

Hi, I've been using the San Antonio Scorpions as my badge for my own fantasy team so I'd like a unique one.

Team Name: Hull United
Team Nickname: The Scorpions
Founded: 1976
Colours: Black w/t red and white trim.
Badge shape: Shield

Could anyone make something based around a scorpion motif please.

Thanks

A shameless plunder of an existing company's logo, but I think it works - what do you think?

View attachment 389690 View attachment 389689

I already know how I would like to have my logo, but unfortunately I'm unable to properly make it myself.

This is how I'd like the logo to become, but preferably in higher quality (the edges are currently quite rough as you can probably see) and, if possible, in the style of the logos from the Metallic Logos Megapack:
4VCG6fD.png

The white on the background is just white, the green on the background is Pantone Uncoated 355 U (Click to see hex, rgb, etc code instead).

Here are the images I used:
https://i.imgur.com/A3dCOwx.png (the tower)
https://i.imgur.com/aQXsvGw.jpg (for the shape of the buildings on the background I used: 1st row 2nd building and 2nd row last two buildings)

This is the font (Parry-Normal), all the letters should be in lower-case:
https://github.com/svandenhout/-uren-inschattings-game/tree/master/fonts
(Click the font, then click 'Raw' to download it)

And my inspiration came from this logo:
https://i.imgur.com/hqDhvU3.png

It's important for the tower to stay gray, but the logo might look better with a black border instead.

I won't need a config. :)

If anyone could do this for me that would be great

Team Name: Durrington FC
Year Founded : 2013
Colours you want included: Red/White
Badge Shape : Shield
Any extra Info: Something like the one four posts about. The Hull United F.C one, except with another animal on it. Not sure what one, just pick one that looks good!

I already know how I would like to have my logo, but unfortunately I'm unable to properly make it myself.

This is how I'd like the logo to become, but preferably in higher quality (the edges are currently quite rough as you can probably see) and, if possible, in the style of the logos from the Metallic Logos Megapack:
4VCG6fD.png

The white on the background is just white, the green on the background is Pantone Uncoated 355 U (Click to see hex, rgb, etc code instead).

Here are the images I used:
https://i.imgur.com/A3dCOwx.png (the tower)
https://i.imgur.com/aQXsvGw.jpg (for the shape of the buildings on the background I used: 1st row 2nd building and 2nd row last two buildings)

This is the font (Parry-Normal), all the letters should be in lower-case:
https://github.com/svandenhout/-uren-inschattings-game/tree/master/fonts
(Click the font, then click 'Raw' to download it)

And my inspiration came from this logo:
https://i.imgur.com/hqDhvU3.png

It's important for the tower to stay gray, but the logo might look better with a black border instead.

I won't need a config. :)

Here you go, Dint.

The skyline was difficult - your image was too low res for me to manipulate with my rather limited skills, so I used a different, larger illustration that I found online. Hope you like it!

View attachment 384918 View attachment 384917

If anyone could do this for me that would be great

Team Name: Durrington FC
Year Founded : 2013
Colours you want included: Red/White
Badge Shape : Shield
Any extra Info: Something like the one four posts about. The Hull United F.C one, except with another animal on it. Not sure what one, just pick one that looks good!

That Scorpion logo above is just a modified version of the existing Abarth company logo. Smokes and mirrors!

Here are three versions of the Durrington FC logo, for your consideration. In relation to the third one - which is an image I found online and just adjusted the dimensions - in FM, a team logo always appears alongside the team name so I don't think it's always necessary to have the club name in the logo (Wolverhampton don't, for example):

View attachment 384886 View attachment 384880 View attachment 384884 View attachment 384879 View attachment 384883 View attachment 384878

Here you go, Dint.

The skyline was difficult - your image was too low res for me to manipulate with my rather limited skills, so I used a different, larger illustration that I found online. Hope you like it!

View attachment 578718 View attachment 578720

Thanks a lot, the skyline looks great! :) I do think that a gray border (same color as the outline of the tower) would look better after all. Any chance you have a file with the layers saved?

Thanks a lot, the skyline looks great! :) I do think that a gray border (same color as the outline of the tower) would look better after all. Any chance you have a file with the layers saved?

The program I use is Paint Pro on the iMac. It cost about 6.99 - it's not very sophisticated. It uses layers but flattens them when you save the file. There might be a more advanced version knocking around somewhere. Photoshop is a bit beyond my level as a casual dabbler!

However, the circle was thick enough to be able to change its colour with the fill option, so here's the logo again with the grey border:

View attachment 384086 View attachment 384085

Hello, would be it possible to make me a more modern logo for Nottingham United?

Write the sentence Non Ducor Duco and insert an image of Robin Hood into the logo

Team Name: Nottingham United
Team Nickname : Notts United
Year Founded : 2008
Colours you want included:Green, white (and black)
Badge Shape : Shield (and mettalic?)
Any extra Info:Write the sentence Non Ducor Duco and insert an image of Robin Hood into the logo

View attachment 375044

Thank you ;)

Hello, would be it possible to make me a more modern logo for Nottingham United?

Write the sentence Non Ducor Duco and insert an image of Robin Hood into the logo

Team Name: Nottingham United
Team Nickname : Notts United
Year Founded : 2008
Colours you want included:Green, white (and black)
Badge Shape : Shield (and mettalic?)
Any extra Info:Write the sentence Non Ducor Duco and insert an image of Robin Hood into the logo

View attachment 600627

Thank you ;)

View attachment 374810 View attachment 374809 View attachment 374808 View attachment 374807 View attachment 374806 View attachment 374805 View attachment 374802

Hi Niceman,

Here are some variations for you to choose from. I can't draw figures so I have used the best non-fee illustrations and silhouettes I could find online. I also can't add a metallic effect but some shield illustrations - like the gold versions - already have that quality. In the second version of each badge I've added an opacity effect layer on top (ignore version 4, it has an error - No.7 is the fixed version). The first two have white borders. Let me know what you think and which, if any, you'd like me to prep for FM.

Left-to-right - version: 1, 2, 3, (not 4), 5, 6 or 7?

Last edited:
That Scorpion logo above is just a modified version of the existing Abarth company logo. Smokes and mirrors!

Here are three versions of the Durrington FC logo, for your consideration. In relation to the third one - which is an image I found online and just adjusted the dimensions - in FM, a team logo always appears alongside the team name so I don't think it's always necessary to have the club name in the logo (Wolverhampton don't, for example):

View attachment 578783 View attachment 578797 View attachment 578787 View attachment 578799 View attachment 578789 View attachment 578800

How have I only just noticed these?! Dont know which one to go for. Love all 3 of them.

How have I only just noticed these?! Dont know which one to go for. Love all 3 of them.

Good stuff - All three are prepped at FM sizes - 180 x 180px and 25 x 18px - so just remember to download them as .png files and you can put them into your game files.

Back