LOKITO - 3-1-4-2 (for all versions)

• Thread starter Thread starter Lok1to
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 272
  • Views Views 114K
started a new game with my beloved man u.

this time i removed all player instructions and altered between standard/attacking/counter mentalities.
i also placed the wingers to full backs for difficult teams and to help keep a lead.
results are pretty good.

gzNGSWH.png

lost to west ham in the last game of the season 3-2 :'(

9jX16A9.png

as you can see it suffers a bit in regards to scoring goals but defensively was a much improved. had to watch most games tho to gauge when to change mentalities etc.
still a very enjoyable season.
first thing i did was buy bryan ruiz. i like him in real life, reminds me of berbatov and i thought he would be perfect for CF role. he did not disappoint but then a none of my forwards did! with only rooney not hitting the 20 goal mark

Hey guys would this work with the 15.1.3 version? Or any tweaks are needed. Which of the tactics would suit my version best?

Career save is loving these tactics. Having been at Fulham and Tottenham previously. Two seasons in with Ajax have now won two league titles ( the second one by 26 points and a total of 91 points. One loss and four draws), one Dutch cup and having lost on penalties in the final of the Champions cup to PSG, despite battering them,in year one have just beaten Man City 4-1 to lift it in year two. Since taking over Ajax have played 112 games winning 89, drawing14 and losing only 9. Scored 378 goals, conceding 118 and that is with only buying 3 players in addition to the squad I took over. Every team in world football wanting me to sign. I think it may be time to take on the World Cup and test the tactics there! Awaiting job offers after this World Cup (2018). Consistently the best tactics offered for download in my many years playing. Congrats Lok1to!

View attachment 313784

Qualifying for the CL with Osasuna first season after getting promoted. I was predicted to finish 14th but I thought that would be a tough task. The only additions that made a significant difference were Ulises Dávila, Pablo Insua and Pavel Savitsky who went above and beyond.

I played the 3-1-4-2 and my own tactic inspired by your Atlético Madrid tactic, specifically for the wide playmaker with the complete wing back on his side, and played dynamically as you said.

View attachment 313783

I might try your Guardiola tactic next season after I strengthened cos I feel I'd have enough team I can use it against in La Liga.

BPD to TREQ tweak

8-0 in FA Cup Final vs Arsenal with West Ham. Moved BPD to Trequartista. Regularly dominate games with this tweak. Just needs some work for tough away games. Over 120 goals scored in the league.

View attachment 312460

Excuse me. Which one is tactic V2 version? 3-1-4-2 (for 15.2 version), 3-1-4-2 ( Structured and with Very High Defensive Line) (for 15.2 version), 3-1-4-2 High+Risk (Structured High Pressing and Overload) (for 15.2 version) ?

Where is V2 version? In the opening post? If yes, which one is V2?

3-1-4-2 ( Structured and with Very High Defensive Line) (for 15.2 version)
THIS IS THE ONE I´M USING RIGHT NOW.
I BELIEVE THIS IS BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL VERSION, BUT LIKE I SAID, IT DEPENDS IN THE TYPE OF PLAYERS YOU HAVE.

DOWNLOAD

The tactic i´m using right now. The team has a more supported play, but still with high tempo and verticality. The Structured mentality gives it more compactness and may work well in some teams. If you feel that the D-LINE is very high, you can change that.

THIS IS V2 I USE FROM THE OP

Thanks mate ! Il test 3-1-4-2 ( Structured and with Very High Defensive Line) with Atletico Madrid or Everton. I don't know yet :)

Back