LOKITO - 3-1-4-2 (for all versions)

• Thread starter Thread starter Lok1to
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 272
  • Views Views 114K
First match in the league

zY4kwnF.png

2nd away macth. this one is just not working for me dude, thanks for trying to make it work for me but I am gonna jump on to something else before I go crazy ;)

2T8q6cs.png

so i have finished season number 5, been playing as man united and won everything available. this is the first season where i moved the BPD to a TREQ. and the numbers have been astounding. i know i have neymar and messi upfront so i know i will get the " try it with a lower ranked team nonsense" but this has been about goals!
im tempted to do a season with barcelona just to see how many goals i can squeeze out of messi with a better team around him!
anyway a few screen shots.

ULMGeMj.png

EsOXL9L.png

eqXprJK.png

Xs0JX3R.png

vOyBkvA.png

goals scored in all competions

WDBiexl.png

im wondering lok1to and all you others if you could experiment on making it more solid?

Hi.
Could you post a screenshot of the tactic? I am really curious to see it with only two defenders!

i just made a save with sheff utd, will tell u how the season went

First match in the league

zY4kwnF.png

2nd away macth. this one is just not working for me dude, thanks for trying to make it work for me but I am gonna jump on to something else before I go crazy ;)

2T8q6cs.png

Hmmm i´m sad it isn´t woring for you. I really don´t know what´s happening bro. Maybe it just doesn´t suit your teaam, dunno ! That is very strange tbh ! :(

Lokito. Which tactics to use? That was used in the photos?

I´m using V2 with dynamic play.

i just made a save with sheff utd, will tell u how the season went

Nice m8. Let me know how its going. ;)

Ahah, this is crazy. I've just use "much deeper defensive line". They can't create anything. Ronaldo saved them with a late goal. He scores two longshots. :P

Are you gonna upload it? looks decent

no mate, all yo need to do is download the tactic from page one. then take the BPD and place him in the central striker spot and make him a TREQ. thats all i did. im sure it can be tweaked as i have not tried any other role

Ahah, this is crazy. I've just use "much deeper defensive line". They can't create anything. Ronaldo saved them with a late goal. He scores two longshots. :P

Very good m8. That is what i´m always telling to people, you must be dynamic during matches and change things sometimes.
I see that the dropped D-LINE change worked very well for you bro. :)

just changed to very fluid/contain
changed a few of the TIs and played my next game at home v sunderland. looking good!!

Oni8kLF.png

PfpXy9a.png

@ Lokito : why did you choose a HB ? I've read that a hb doesnt fit well with 3 dc's . (just asking eh ) I Have been reading lots of guides last days to perfectionize your tactic but couldnt get it better than it was . have been trying with 2 high wingers & iwb's but i keep conceeding goals that i dont want to see . maybe i ask too much from a defensive point of view , i dont know . ( i prefer 0-2 over 1-4 scores ) I really prefer the football of 3 defender tactics than all those 433's , its nicer to watch .... but hating those counters from the wings . Maybe try to make a 532 that switches to your tactic could be a solution but i'm bad at tweaking 3 dc's formations :p

@ Lokito : why did you choose a HB ? I've read that a hb doesnt fit well with 3 dc's . (just asking eh ) I Have been reading lots of guides last days to perfectionize your tactic but couldnt get it better than it was . have been trying with 2 high wingers & iwb's but i keep conceeding goals that i dont want to see . maybe i ask too much from a defensive point of view , i dont know . ( i prefer 0-2 over 1-4 scores ) I really prefer the football of 3 defender tactics than all those 433's , its nicer to watch .... but hating those counters from the wings . Maybe try to make a 532 that switches to your tactic could be a solution but i'm bad at tweaking 3 dc's formations :p

I like the HB and it works very well for me. This is a 3 CB´s tactic, but it has a very high defensive line, so te HB gives more balance to the team. Now i´m working in another thing. Started a save in EIBAR ( lol awful team) and i´m playing in a 4-1-4-1 with dropped D-LINE ! 3 games, 2 wins (Deportivo - 5-2 and Real Sociedad - 1-0) and 1 draw (away with atl madrid - 1-1) ! :D

also : from the guide i use :
defensive trio :
Defend-Defend-Defend
Stopper-Cover-Stopper
Cover-Stopper-Cover

DDD with offside trap or SCS without offside trap are my main two options but i feel we lack flank closing down with the DDD setup. Do you feel te same way mate ?

about the HB :

The Half Back is an inversion of how the Sweeper plays. The Half Back sits in front of the defence whilst in possession, being a passing outlet to keep recycling the ball. When the team loses possession, he drops between the centre back pairing, and splits the centre backs wider, creating a back 3. The Half Back is also only suited in front of a centre back pair because a third defender would cause problems with his defensive behaviour, getting in the way of his natural tendency to drop deep.
Remember...
Your defensive roles affect your defensive distribution, and duties affect your defensive approach. Defend duties stay in line better, with Stopper and Cover duties useful in tandem closing down and tracking space and runs, but at the expense of your offside trap. Make sure you consider the space you vacate on the flanks if you play 3 at the back, and consider your approach to possession and your player's individual capabilities when assessing your roles and duties selection.

about your 4141 : is it a countertactic for away games ? still looking for a bombazz countertactic on this patch.
we need a 532 countertactic to fit with your v2 :p

peace

Last edited:
work for 15.1.3?

in the first part of the season,the general training has to be put on "fitness"?

sorry but I did not understandXD

Last edited:
also : from the guide i use :
defensive trio :
Defend-Defend-Defend
Stopper-Cover-Stopper
Cover-Stopper-Cover

DDD with offside trap or SCS without offside trap are my main two options but i feel we lack flank closing down with the DDD setup. Do you feel te same way mate ?

about the HB :

The Half Back is an inversion of how the Sweeper plays. The Half Back sits in front of the defence whilst in possession, being a passing outlet to keep recycling the ball. When the team loses possession, he drops between the centre back pairing, and splits the centre backs wider, creating a back 3. The Half Back is also only suited in front of a centre back pair because a third defender would cause problems with his defensive behaviour, getting in the way of his natural tendency to drop deep.
Remember...
Your defensive roles affect your defensive distribution, and duties affect your defensive approach. Defend duties stay in line better, with Stopper and Cover duties useful in tandem closing down and tracking space and runs, but at the expense of your offside trap. Make sure you consider the space you vacate on the flanks if you play 3 at the back, and consider your approach to possession and your player's individual capabilities when assessing your roles and duties selection.

about your 4141 : is it a countertactic for away games ? still looking for a bombazz countertactic on this patch.
we need a 532 countertactic to fit with your v2 :p

peace

Hmmm. Everyone has their own ideas. Tbh i don´t agree with everything that is said i that text. I believe that the HB, with the 3 CB, gives balance and much more defensive support, almost making a 4 man defensive line. About the combos, the "Stopper Defender Stopper" works very well for me, like i said, don´t forget that this system uses very high defensive line, so using a cover with 2 stoppers might be a disgrace and ruin the offside trap.

Well with the 4-1-4-1 playing in OVERLOAD and COUNTER my Eibar team is doing great. This Eibar team is in spanish first division, but it has a squad that would fight to stop relegation from 2nd division, is too bad to be true !!!

UJP980v.png

oYKsIJX.png

Back