sorry what means HIGH TEMPO? i'm italian and don't understand high tempo. thank you :)

I put this tactic in for a small Norwegian team and at the start I had joined half way through the season and they were bottom with only 7 points. I managed to turn it around quickly and jump out of the relegation places. Problem I have is I won 5 games in a row without conceding and winning games 4 and 5-0. Then all of a sudden I started leaking goals and not scoring as much and now really inconsistent. Any idea why? I have all the OI correct and training. Morale is high but I'm losing and drawing more than before. It's a great tactic but I need a little help.

Hey great tactic Lokito! Sorry if I've missed this but who should be taking corners/freekicks in this tactic. Does it matter? Cheers

Also forgot to ask about throws but I presume thats ML and MR. I'm using this tactic on LLM with Wycombe in league 2. I'll let you know how I get on!

I put this tactic in for a small Norwegian team and at the start I had joined half way through the season and they were bottom with only 7 points. I managed to turn it around quickly and jump out of the relegation places. Problem I have is I won 5 games in a row without conceding and winning games 4 and 5-0. Then all of a sudden I started leaking goals and not scoring as much and now really inconsistent. Any idea why? I have all the OI correct and training. Morale is high but I'm losing and drawing more than before. It's a great tactic but I need a little help.

Hmmm. Is your team creating chances ? How are you conceding goals ?

Hey great tactic Lokito! Sorry if I've missed this but who should be taking corners/freekicks in this tactic. Does it matter? Cheers

Also forgot to ask about throws but I presume thats ML and MR. I'm using this tactic on LLM with Wycombe in league 2. I'll let you know how I get on!

Corners i´m using ML (right corner) and MR (left corner) and in throws i left by default !! :)

Interesting, can I ask why you have the ML and MR on opposite sides? And one more thing, does it matter what pitch size you use? what would you recommend Lokito?

GOOD! My first 10 matches with this tactic. Media pred. 6th

View attachment 727568

Promising season you have there bro ! :)

Interesting, can I ask why you have the ML and MR on opposite sides? And one more thing, does it matter what pitch size you use? what would you recommend Lokito?

About the corners i feel that way they use more the short pass, but it could work other ways. I confess that set pieces are not my "thing" i focus more in the tactic itself, but i´m still working around corners.
About the pitch size is simple:

Advanced D-LINE - Less length and more width ( much or a bit) - LESS SPACE IN YOUR DEFENDERS BACK

Normal or dropped D-LINE - More width and normal or maximum length - U PLAY NEXT TO YOUR GOAL SO YOU MUST HAVE SPACE TO QUICK COUNTERS IN OPPOSITION´S BACK.

I always try to have the smallest pitch i can !! :)

vn99lHf.png

Last edited:
nice tactic yet again ;)

but i always HATE HATE HATE playing with an italian team, when i play a tactic with a team from any other country i win big with awesome play etc etc.. but in italy i just win "normal", i find it a very hard league to play in since every team is ultra defending against u..

Hey lok1to, at last, new thread :p anyway do u use your own corner tac ? does it kick-***, or should i use the all-time-favorite "short corner" setpiece ?

and...this thread will be your new thread ? ru gonna close the other thread? i hope so because i won't be browsing thru 2 threads now, that'll be headache..

Hey lok1to, at last, new thread :p anyway do u use your own corner tac ? does it kick-***, or should i use the all-time-favorite "short corner" setpiece ?

and...this thread will be your new thread ? ru gonna close the other thread? i hope so because i won't be browsing thru 2 threads now, that'll be headache..

I use the setpiece in the tactic, didn´t find anything better tbh. I created this thread because it´s a new system that has nothing to do with Guardiola concept. Some people were confused in the thread and i decided to create a new thread, just for this formation. Everything related to 3-1-4-2 will be discussed here ! :)

on every fm I always struggle in December :(

Hmmm, that´s a bad phase, but keep in mind that u played against 3 strong teams and 2 of them away (the stongest), the Newcastle game u should have won, but the other two it´s a matter of everything working like you want, sometimes it just doesn´t happen. Try to rise up team morale and take off the pressure from them.

I use the setpiece in the tactic, didn´t find anything better tbh. I created this thread because it´s a new system that has nothing to do with Guardiola concept. Some people were confused in the thread and i decided to create a new thread, just for this formation. Everything related to 3-1-4-2 will be discussed here ! :)

Hmmm, that´s a bad phase, but keep in mind that u played against 3 strong teams and 2 of them away (the stongest), the Newcastle game u should have won, but the other two it´s a matter of everything working like you want, sometimes it just doesn´t happen. Try to rise up team morale and take off the pressure from them.

how you doing so well with palace? hows your season?

how you doing so well with palace? hows your season?

A lot of dynamic (changing between COUNTER, ATTACK and OVERLOAD, increasing TEMPO when the team isn´t performing, team talks and in game team talks, etc), rotation, the fact that i´m not in any any EURO COMPETITION and a bit of luck, are working for me.

22 GAMES - 22 WINS - 56 Goal Scored and 12 Goal Conceded in PREMIER LEAGUE and still going in all domestic Cups !!! :D

I said this could not work with everyone, but it´s not horrible.
Maybe you´re horrible playing this game ?

EDIT: I think this is the horriblest tactic ever in the world and galaxy, for sure never seen anything worst than this !!! ;)

rjbVP4D.png

8 CCC´s and we are with 25 wins in 25 games ! Omg my friends, this horrible ! :O ;)-

NgEMQUh.png

Last edited: