View attachment 728653poor quality sorry! but its the best i could do

Very good m8 ! Why don´t u use print screen ? :)

Thank you Lok1to! As you will see we did really well with your tactic. Made my own corner setup, I don't know if its any better tho. My 19 yo left back who I retrained to LM had a really good season :)

View attachment 728742View attachment 728744View attachment 728747View attachment 728748View attachment 728751

Wow. Insane season bro ! :O

xaAm3t9.jpg

Not a bad first match of the season (Im QPR)
maybe use a covering middle CB instead?
Have a few CCCs coming from long balls in the middle

xaAm3t9.jpg

Not a bad first match of the season (Im QPR)
maybe use a covering middle CB instead?
Have a few CCCs coming from long balls in the middle

U were unlucky man ! U can try that covering CB if u want. :)

Beat Liescter City 3-1.
Then I shot my first big prey, Tottenham away, 0-1 victory :)
They got 2 red cards, (min 64, min 78) and Lloris saved 2 penalties.

Lokito
How do you train in second season? Is it really necessary to train the tactic until december then?
And how much team cohesion?
Please give an example of second season + training :)

Lokito
How do you train in second season? Is it really necessary to train the tactic until december then?
And how much team cohesion?
Please give an example of second season + training :)

If u feel the tactic is fluid and the team has cohesion, so u can change it to 2nd part training !! :)

If u feel the tactic is fluid and the team has cohesion, so u can change it to 2nd part training !! :)

Any way to see the teams cohesion rather than results and match performance?
Could there be a "rule" depending on how many new players I recruited?
like, 1 new player = 2 weeks of cohesion and so on.

o1ZDbo8.jpg

First match with a covering middle CB (Steven Caulker for me)

counter mentality, no ingame changes.
Their only CCC was in minute 89

Any way to see the teams cohesion rather than results and match performance?
Could there be a "rule" depending on how many new players I recruited?
like, 1 new player = 2 weeks of cohesion and so on.

o1ZDbo8.jpg

First match with a covering middle CB (Steven Caulker for me)

counter mentality, no ingame changes.
Their only CCC was in minute 89

I train team cohesion when i see something is wrong and the morale is a bit down, or when i buy new players.
Great victory agains Man Utd ! :)

Went back to my old save in portuguese lower team and we started really well ! :D

European Super Cup

ROdXTqQ.png

Portuguese Super Cup

xhMySte.png

You now i´m always mixing things and testing all kind of formations, so, in this second game i used a different formation based in Boris Arkadiev ideals and i must say that i liked the outcome very much ! :p

YAyxFGf.png

i like very much 3 defenders tactics. Like Bielsa

Lokito, Can you share the tactic?

Very good bro !! Like i said, with the right management and dynamic, you can have results like that ! Yep ! :)

The United game was the second game, now I just beat Benfica 2-1 from an insane free kick at the end.

I will go to Old Trafford for the last game. No matter what, I have secured Europa League. My new transfer budget was just adjusted to £10.000.000 and wage budget to £100.000, thanks only to the CL. This is not much for a big club, but for a norwegian this is insane.

Thanks for the tactics, because I also quite like the "Guardiola concept", which gave me Serie A title with Milan on another ga,e.

View attachment 319113

The United game was the second game, now I just beat Benfica 2-1 from an insane free kick at the end.

I will go to Old Trafford for the last game. No matter what, I have secured Europa League. My new transfer budget was just adjusted to £10.000.000 and wage budget to £100.000, thanks only to the CL. This is not much for a big club, but for a norwegian this is insane.

Thanks for the tactics, because I also quite like the "Guardiola concept", which gave me Serie A title with Milan on another ga,e.

View attachment 729068

Really nice work your doing there with valerenga, i´m glad it´s working for you. :)

Well i think this tactic as something against Benfica ! :D
Played in Counter and High Tempo ! ;)

rCCmQWx.png

Would be great if you can share the new formation you tried, because i like how it contain natural WGs and 3 CBs (H)