I said this could not work with everyone, but it´s not horrible.
Maybe you´re horrible playing this game ?

EDIT: I think this is the horriblest tactic ever in the world and galaxy, for sure never seen anything worst than this !!! ;)

rjbVP4D.png

8 CCC´s and we are with 25 wins in 25 games ! Omg my friends, this horrible ! :O ;)-

NgEMQUh.png

that's Insane :O

Pitch size?

*nvm sorry just seen other post

Try small pitch ! But it might work in bigger pitch ! :)

that's Insane :O

Yeah m8, i still can´t believe it, but i keep winning, some games with a bit of luck, but still winning ! :D
Only lost one game away to Man Utd for Capital Cup (2-0), but now i´m going to have a very difficult set of games.
City and Liverpool away, and Tottenham home, all in a row !! Wish me luck ! :D

1st season
quarter finals
insane

View attachment 727920
*forgot score:
View attachment 727921

Great result m8, very good indeed. Keep it going ! :)

Well my first defeat, we gave them a fight ! :D

atd1zQ7.png

My first draw, balanced game but a fair result for both sides !

vmuMZTg.png

And this...i just can say one thing... HORRIBLE !!! (6)(6)(6)

NF6yjnB.png

Almost Champions !! :wub::wub::wub:

iwGQsbc.png

I changed to COUNTER with HIGHER TEMPO after the 3d goal and as usual, worked very well.
Not only we scored 3 more goals, but we also missed other 3 chances !
8 CCC´s
The premier league title is closer and closer !! :D

iLw03DW.png

Last edited:
Will look to give this a try out with my Liverpool team

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very good challenge you have there m8 with Ajax. Tbh i don´t know for sure if the GUARDIOLA CONCEPT tactics are working, as i spent more time playing with this one, but some friends tell me that is still working with some management.
What you are doing with the play wider and exploit the flanks, is exactly the same idea in the OPEN POSSESSION (just created that for those people that couldn´t understand the idea) but personally i usually was doing those changes manually during matches. This system is different from possession, it also keeps the ball, but the team tries to be more vertical in their movements. Keep giving update about your adventure. ggs :)

well project began by negotiating two qualifying rounds to get to group stage and then started by beating Dortmund 5-0 at home before beating fernabache 2-0 at their place. Liverpool brought me back down to earth by winning 2-1 at Anfield in a close game. Good chance of qualifying for knockout which is more than I could have hoped for and going great in the league. Think I will be here for the career save for a while. The youth recruitment at this club is scary and can build something special here before moving on to next challenge! Maybe I'll get offered Holland job in a few years and we can try World Cup! Original tactics still work with thought and give me a good mix to confuse AI with.

See eve new patch out but I don't think ME has changed!

awesome tactic. Well done.

Will look to give this a try out with my Liverpool team

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good luck m8 and let me know how it´s going !

well project began by negotiating two qualifying rounds to get to group stage and then started by beating Dortmund 5-0 at home before beating fernabache 2-0 at their place. Liverpool brought me back down to earth by winning 2-1 at Anfield in a close game. Good chance of qualifying for knockout which is more than I could have hoped for and going great in the league. Think I will be here for the career save for a while. The youth recruitment at this club is scary and can build something special here before moving on to next challenge! Maybe I'll get offered Holland job in a few years and we can try World Cup! Original tactics still work with thought and give me a good mix to confuse AI with.

See eve new patch out but I don't think ME has changed!

awesome tactic. Well done.

Nice m8 i love those career save, i´m going back to my Varzim save now !
Keep doing those mixes and AI will get messed up ! :)

CRYSTAL PALACE

MEDIA PREDICTION

18th Place

Well friends, my season and last test is over. It was a great save, only in the final part my team lacked some concentration, but it doesn´t erase the incredible sucess we had.

K8JtYKO.png

bozC4c1.png

ZCrLNjO.png

48plzoK.png

QiPcR0V.png

p9DKf9N.png

Really good job lok1to !!!

TBH last time i used this tac, it doesn't work that well for me. I mean, yeah i won, but by very small margin..sometimes a bit lucky (considering i'm using ManUtd at that time)..But looking at your success with Crystal Palace makes me eager to try it one more time..

For some reason my screenshots are not working, but I'm Wycombe in League 2, predicted 18th. Im at Jan 1st and I'm top of the league by 5 points, lost 1 drawn 2 won the rest. Knocked out of cap1 cup by spurs (away) 2-1 but came so close. they won it with a pen and we had 2 ccc's each. they played eriksen, paulinho, lloris etc so i was really pleased with my team. got arsenal at home in fa cup. wish me luck!!!
and Lokito this tactic is incredible. the most success ive had with low rep teams so far on fm15. i made a couple of tweaks and mainly use it on counter with drop deeper because i dont have fast cb's but my strikers both have 20-25 goals already!
Thanks for the tactic man!

Really good job lok1to !!!

TBH last time i used this tac, it doesn't work that well for me. I mean, yeah i won, but by very small margin..sometimes a bit lucky (considering i'm using ManUtd at that time)..But looking at your success with Crystal Palace makes me eager to try it one more time..

Hmm, sometimes things just don´t work how we wanted to, i said before that this was not going to work with everyone, but with Man Utd u should have destroyed everyone. So were you creating chances and you players not scoring ?

For some reason my screenshots are not working, but I'm Wycombe in League 2, predicted 18th. Im at Jan 1st and I'm top of the league by 5 points, lost 1 drawn 2 won the rest. Knocked out of cap1 cup by spurs (away) 2-1 but came so close. they won it with a pen and we had 2 ccc's each. they played eriksen, paulinho, lloris etc so i was really pleased with my team. got arsenal at home in fa cup. wish me luck!!!
and Lokito this tactic is incredible. the most success ive had with low rep teams so far on fm15. i made a couple of tweaks and mainly use it on counter with drop deeper because i dont have fast cb's but my strikers both have 20-25 goals already!
Thanks for the tactic man!

Very good bro. That was a nice move, dropping deeper, if you feel mored confident in your team. Do you use it in every games ?

Just registered to share my success :D I played a really fast season with Wolfsburg (predicted to be 5th) in classic mode using the instant result for every game - the results are insane.

View attachment 728569View attachment 728570View attachment 728571View attachment 728574View attachment 728577

Insane season m8 ! Bayern never saw that coming. :p

Lokito when do you change to counter/overload with Palace? Do you always start with attacking?

Hmm, sometimes things just don´t work how we wanted to, i said before that this was not going to work with everyone, but with Man Utd u should have destroyed everyone. So were you creating chances and you players not scoring ?

Very good bro. That was a nice move, dropping deeper, if you feel mored confident in your team. Do you use it in every games ?

Insane season m8 ! Bayern never saw that coming. :p

I havent used counter in all the games, for example at home against bottom half of the table teams I use the default, attacking with higher d-line, and if I'm desperate for a goal I go overload and change it to much higher d-line and higher tempo. But normally I keep it on counter. Contain always fails for me though, it seems as though they sit too deep even though I never use the instruction drop much deeper, but o well, I'm happy with counter for now!

And I just beat Arsenal 2-0 in FA cup 3rd round, they put out a weaker team but still had the likes of Giroud Campbell Mert, Gibbs, Sanchez came on too. Seriously Lokito this tactic is too much. On counter you cant lose hahaha

Lokito when do you change to counter/overload with Palace? Do you always start with attacking?

COUNTER - AWAY AGAINST STRONGER TEAMS (WHEN I FEEL THE TEAM IS FULLY CONFIDENT I LEAVE IT ON ATTACKING), WHEN I´M WINNING FOR 2 OR MORE GOALS.
OVERLOAD - WHEN WE ARE LOSING OR DRAWING, AND I FEEL WE MUST WIN, BUT I ONLY PUT OVERLOAD IN 2ND HALF, I USUALLY USE HIGHER TEMPO FIRST THEN CHANGE IT TO OVERLOAD WITH HIGHER TEMPO.

I havent used counter in all the games, for example at home against bottom half of the table teams I use the default, attacking with higher d-line, and if I'm desperate for a goal I go overload and change it to much higher d-line and higher tempo. But normally I keep it on counter. Contain always fails for me though, it seems as though they sit too deep even though I never use the instruction drop much deeper, but o well, I'm happy with counter for now!

And I just beat Arsenal 2-0 in FA cup 3rd round, they put out a weaker team but still had the likes of Giroud Campbell Mert, Gibbs, Sanchez came on too. Seriously Lokito this tactic is too much. On counter you cant lose hahaha

Hmmm i´m glad to see that is working for you, when i saw a comment here saying it was horrible, i was confused ! :D
You have almost the same approach i do in matches. The counter strategy also works very well, with higher tempo. Neve used drop deeper tbh, but i see it´s working very well for you. Keep it going, that is the spirit bro, be dymanic, you will get your system of dynamic changes during matches, it will be almost natural for you after some time and you get results like those. :)
Do you have screen of that win ?