LOKITO - 4-3-3 Breaking Bad ( POSSESSION & BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL) 14.1.4

Swansea City.

Beat Chelsea 2 - 0 at the Liberty, but it was luck more than anything. I'm in the year 2022, I've finished one season with this to finish 2nd in the Premier League, and win the Europa League after an exit from the Champions League in the Semis to Barcelona, no shame in that :p

To me this is the best tactic I've ever tried that has an awesome mix of defending-attacking. I hardly ever concede, and when I do its because my GK is a stupid young regen with the scout reports reporting "Has the potential to be a word class goalkeeper in the future".

Oh and I changed my forward to a Complete Forward as he is much more suited to that role. He scores a **** of a lot that way, the wingers not as much as when he was a DLF.

My only complaint is corner set-pieces, earlier on in the season the corners did work, I've tried attacking set-pieces and they just seem to decline over time. I'm going to come up with my own, if they work I would be happy to post them here.

Nice m8, the DLF role was to give space behind his back to the IF, that way all the 3 from the front score a lot, but if it works for you that way great, if u use a CF, try to give Wingers role to de IF !!

About the set pieces, they were the only ones that worked in some way for me, feel free to change and give some feedback !!!
Feel free to post some SS from your sucess !!! ;)

Not creating chances

I've tried this tactic for a good few months, and although it is excellent in regards of keeping possession, my team simply fails in creating clear cut chances.

My team: Mignolet, Aurier, Papadopoulos, Sakho, Shaw - Bender - Strootman, Verratti - Griezmann, Sterling - Suarez

The past two seasons Suarez has hammered in goals, but his tally has declined significantly with this tactic.
I've tried him in DLF, F9, P, CF, all to no avail. Should I just keep the tactic, and eventually the chances will come?

I've tried this tactic for a good few months, and although it is excellent in regards of keeping possession, my team simply fails in creating clear cut chances.

My team: Mignolet, Aurier, Papadopoulos, Sakho, Shaw - Bender - Strootman, Verratti - Griezmann, Sterling - Suarez

The past two seasons Suarez has hammered in goals, but his tally has declined significantly with this tactic.
I've tried him in DLF, F9, P, CF, all to no avail. Should I just keep the tactic, and eventually the chances will come?

Hmmm, dont know what to say, in this tactic the DLF doesnt score much, but scores some goals and assists, just because the goals are divided by the 3 attackers (DLF and IFs) the DLF function is to push up the AI CBs creating space behind their backs for the IFs to explore.

As i said m8 the tactic isnthttps://www.google.pt/search?client...a=X&ei=xaUhU_70H8qqhQeD5oCIBw&ved=0CCkQvwUoAAmiraculous as it needs a set of important factors to have sucess such as, morale, training, PPMs ( very important), team talks and OI ( dont forget that u need to ask your assist man to give OIs when the AI makes subs)
This is a possession tactic, so it nees some time to blend imo, try to give cohesion training so your team can have more sucess.

Also, Papadopoulos would be disastrous in a possession based system.

File does not exist on this serverFile does not exist on this server

please fix it

File does not exist on this serverFile does not exist on this server

please fix it

Dont know whats happening file is being deleted, really have no idea why, going to upload to another file hosting !

Well, after ive posted Breaking Bad for 14.3, i have started another challenge, and im trying to emulate the FOUNDATIONS of TIKI TAKA, with the WM tactic, so ive come to a nice setup and it seems promising, lets see how it goes and if it get sucess i will share with all of you.

I know its a friendly, but Boca isnt a easy team and they were totally smashed by my team !!!

QPnGTQe.png
How is this one going mate

Still in progress, ive done a few games but im really enjoying the attacking pressing and roaming by the 5 attaking players !!
If u want i can send it so you can test it by yourself, but as i said its still inconclusive !!!

Look this great team passing by my team to the goal with the WM tactic !!!

fm 2014 03 13 22 03 15 82 - YouTube
Thank's for the reply mate think I'll wait for finished version, my patience is very low for this game atm

Well, just a quick update, i think i almost there, the football played by my team with my new WM tactic is absolutely brilliant and wonderfull to see, for now my save goes like this.

h3ZuULO.png

4XWANfo.png

And a video with one more goal, with wonderfull team play, the tiki taka style !!!

[video=youtube;vPorCb16sO8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPorCb16sO8&feature=youtu.be[/video] ;)

Well, just a quick update, i think i almost there, the football played by my team with my new WM tactic is absolutely brilliant and wonderfull to see, for now my save goes like this.

Are most goals you get like it is showed in the video? Because I don't think I have ever seen "tika-taka" football like it is in your tactic.. I have a 14.2.2 Arsenal save still lying around so would love to also use this tactic on 14.3

Just curious.. how have you managed to get it like this ;o Had no clue so much is possible with just positions.. roles and instructions

Are most goals you get like it is showed in the video? Because I don't think I have ever seen "tika-taka" football like it is in your tactic.. I have a 14.2.2 Arsenal save still lying around so would love to also use this tactic on 14.3

Just curious.. how have you managed to get it like this ;o Had no clue so much is possible with just positions.. roles and instructions

I score a lot of goals like this, the team play is absolutely fantastic, i started creating this tactic after reading a local sports newspaper about the foundations of tiki taka and i discovered who really started the concept of Total Footbal, it came from Boris Arkadyev a genius soviet manager from the past.
[h=1][/h]

I score a lot of goals like this, the team play is absolutely fantastic, i started creating this tactic after reading a local sports newspaper about the foundations of tiki taka and i discovered who really started the concept of Total Footbal, it came from Boris Arkadyev a genius soviet manager from the past.

very good mate. would you post that tactic? i woul love to trie it, thanks. cheers

very good mate. would you post that tactic? i woul love to trie it, thanks. cheers

Yes, i will, just need to test it a bit more, but im getting results, lots of possession and total football ( thats my goal) the tactical layout is like this, just to give you a clue.

odKZSZd.png

Yes, i will, just need to test it a bit more, but im getting results, lots of possession and total football ( thats my goal) the tactical layout is like this, just to give you a clue.

odKZSZd.png

very good, it is the inverted pyramid. nice one. really want to trie it. keep up the good work, cheers

odKZSZd.png

Interesting.. the waiting for you to release the tactic is getting harder and harder :p Do you have any idea/indication about that? Also two more questions, so far you have not run into trouble with only the three "real" defenders? because I know FM can sometimes be a bit tricky with that and... have you also tried games with other teams? Or would you say you do need some high level/capable players to get this going

Interesting.. the waiting for you to release the tactic is getting harder and harder :p Do you have any idea/indication about that? Also two more questions, so far you have not run into trouble with only the three "real" defenders? because I know FM can sometimes be a bit tricky with that and... have you also tried games with other teams? Or would you say you do need some high level/capable players to get this going

Ive started this in Arsenal, as the first WM creator was an english manager in Arsenal, but only the formation, the movements, short passing and total football concept where created by Arkadyev.
So i havent tried it in another team, only in 2 or 3 games in my Sporting Clube de Portugal save, and won all three with lots of goals.

The defendind part is more tricky here and is the reason i didnt share it yet, as we all know the ****** engine with passive and retarded defenders ( mostly ours because AI defenders do it right), so i have set individual marking instructions trying to get the ball quicker, with a high pressure, of course sometimes when they pass that pressure, they create danger but, like u know "no pain, no gain" this is a risky tactic that tries to give no space to the AI.
But i can tell you in my case, the majority of goals that i conced are from corners or freekicks !!!

Ive started this in Arsenal, as the first WM creator was an english manager in Arsenal, but only the formation, the movements, short passing and total football concept where created by Arkadyev.
So i havent tried it in another team, only in 2 or 3 games in my Sporting Clube de Portugal save, and won all three with lots of goals.

The defendind part is more tricky here and is the reason i didnt share it yet, as we all know the ****** engine with passive and retarded defenders ( mostly ours because AI defenders do it right), so i have set individual marking instructions trying to get the ball quicker, with a high pressure, of course sometimes when they pass that pressure, they create danger but, like u know "no pain, no gain" this is a risky tactic that tries to give no space to the AI.
But i can tell you in my case, the majority of goals that i conced are from corners or freekicks !!!

im really looking forward to try this tactics. cant you upload it? if anything is missing (im shure its not) i will try to tweak it :) cheers