LOKITO - STRIKE BACK - THE SIMEONE CONCEPT !!! 14.3.1

Lok1to

Reaction score
Hello lads, wazaaa ? :)

After trying emulating possession with great success, i turned to another kind of football, the counter play.
I based my tactic in the Simeone Concept, with a compact team in the defensive process, but when recovering the ball, the team gets up in front very quickly.
As always, i dont promise that you will win everything, but with the right management, you will win for sure.

Well enough said, so lets present the tactic:

XKdnv3c.png

TRAINING

Pre Season - 2 Weeks Fitness - High/Very High and General - Tactics

Season - Team Cohesion High - Tactics ( until you feel your team is fully blended)
Balanced Medium - Def. Positioning (when full blended)

PREFERED MOVES

All the vertical moves will do the trick, run with ball and going forward in Wingers and CWB works very well
Placing shots, trying to beat offside trap
and running with ball in PL and Right Winger

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS

Assist. Manager (dont forget, during the game to ask ***. man. to give op. instructions, as the opposition changes tactics)

When reduced to 10 men, take off the CF and if winning change MENTALITY to CONTAIN

When you see the team is fading, put Much Higher Tempo and Get Stuck In ( this last sometimes works but if you have some booked players, use with caution)

Try to explore the flanks, when playing against teams with less wing players

When you play as a underdog team, start the game against bigger teams in Defend mentality, the attacking roles will do the rest ( u can use this to maintain a important lead )

I use a more advanced winger in the right, trying to get the most of fhis guy, it worked very well ! :)

Bo61pay.jpg

Well i thinks that is all, for last i will share some screenies from my save with this tactic, i think it worked really well, won everything with SASSUOLO.

elSIJBH.jpg

t89LmfH.png

L8g819W.png

vwqph6B.png

6JEIYoI.png

KDSFE9t.jpg

Keep in mind, that you must play all the matches dynamically, some changes need to be made, training, criticizing / praising players and team, you must be a manager, not a watcher !! ;)

Well here you go and good luck !!!

Download Lokito - Strike Back (14.3.1).tac from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

UPDATE:

Here u have a more attacking formation, based in the same system, but more attacking for those games where ur having difficulties to win !!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nacozdl72quj5my/Lokito+-+Strike+Back+(14.3.1)+Attack.tac

Last edited:
going to give a blast with real just for the **** of it

How do you ask ***. man. to give op. instructions, as the opposition changes tactics during game ?

kitchin75

qwerty111

Let me know how its going, the "during game op. instructions" are in the same place you give op. instructions before the match ! ;)

Won against Barca 3 - 0. But struggling against the smaller sides 2-2 v Celta i had to come from behind. Then won 2-1 v Levante. With Rayo these are the three weakest team in La Liga. Maybe the tactic is for underdog. Maybe

Won against Barca 3 - 0. But struggling against the smaller sides 2-2 v Celta i had to come from behind. Then won 2-1 v Levante. With Rayo these are the three weakest team in La Liga. Maybe the tactic is for underdog. Maybe

Hmmm, the players must adapt to the tactic and fully blend in.
When you feel you must attack, change mentality to Attack or Overload !!!
That is the alert i gave in the OP, sometimes we must change some things, the players arent the same, etc ! ;)

Test with Dortmund, first season, 0 transfer, tactic not fluid yet. Look promising !

do u let *** man do ois ?
Hmmm, the players must adapt to the tactic and fully blend in.
When you feel you must attack, change mentality to Attack or Overload !!!
That is the alert i gave in the OP, sometimes we must change some things, the players arent the same, etc ! ;)

Test with Dortmund, first season, 0 transfer, tactic not fluid yet. Look promising !

Nice bro, keep posting your results ;)

Carlosxxx2009

Yes i ask always my *** man to give oi, when i see some op player is getting too much space, sometimes i give individual marking instructions ;)

View attachment 569604 View attachment 569607 only have time for few games today(work)...norwich 2 season
stoke game 0-3 played without OIs
in first two draw games should win

Hmmm, never forget to use OIs, and at half time, during match, or when u make subs, always ask your *** man to give OIs (or give it yourself), as the AI changes tactics.
The Premier League is very hard, let the team adapt to the tactic !!!Keep me updated and gl ;)

EDIT:

R.I.P JUVENTUS, the supercup is ours !!! ;D

yvDFNwr.jpg

TByYowO.jpg

:D:D

Last edited:
is amaizing tatic l like this.

and what is your skin? please!