LOKITO - STRIKE BACK - THE SIMEONE CONCEPT !!! 14.3.1

Thank u l love u !

i tried this. good
[h=1]result![/h]

In my first game I found it pretty disappointing, 5 yellows and 2 sending offs in the first half alone.

Will keep trying for a bit longer.

In my first game I found it pretty disappointing, 5 yellows and 2 sending offs in the first half alone.

Will keep trying for a bit longer.

Hmmm, dont know what happened, even dont know if its tactic related, as i said you must try do adapt to your team ( for example if you have a player with 20 agression, its obvious you must use more Erase off tackles )
In what league are you playing ?

Hello mate

I will start a save with hull ou crystal palace. I have a question : who is your assistant manager?

Thank you

Its the default Sassuolo ***. man !!! Gl with your save, try and get fast players :)

Last edited:
Hi Lokito

Its first time i post anything in this forum...I do have downloaded lots of tactics and tried alot of stuff...but 2014 has been very frustrating for me and my team Juventus.
But then I downloaded this tactic just to try it out...and I must say...this tactic suits my Juventus team perfect.
I started a new season no transfers allowed...and atm im nr. 1 in table with maximum points after 11 games...I have won all 11...scored 32 and conceeded only 4...won supercup vs Lazio 3-0 aswell and vs Galatasaray 5-0 and Chelsea 3-1 in CL.

All in all Superb tactic and big thx for making it possible for me to dominate games again:))

Sorry for the stupid question, but how do I download from that site? It says I've downloaded but I don't know where its downloaded to

Hi Lokito

Its first time i post anything in this forum...I do have downloaded lots of tactics and tried alot of stuff...but 2014 has been very frustrating for me and my team Juventus.
But then I downloaded this tactic just to try it out...and I must say...this tactic suits my Juventus team perfect.
I started a new season no transfers allowed...and atm im nr. 1 in table with maximum points after 11 games...I have won all 11...scored 32 and conceeded only 4...won supercup vs Lazio 3-0 aswell and vs Galatasaray 5-0 and Chelsea 3-1 in CL.

All in all Superb tactic and big thx for making it possible for me to dominate games again:))

Great bro, i love possession football, its my kind of play, but i like to explore all systems and in italian league, i believe that counter attacking is the best system.
Keep posting updates about ur save, and post some screen shots, for us to see how your doing !! ;) gl

DAVE256

click where it says "Click here to start download from sendspace"

Last edited:
got a couple of questions...

I am currently testing with Marseille, what about pre season training and pitch size?

Just played 2 friendly games... beautiful to watch...

Keep up the good work :)

got a couple of questions...

I am currently testing with Marseille, what about pre season training and pitch size?

Just played 2 friendly games... beautiful to watch...

Keep up the good work :)

Pre season training, its in the OP m8, team cohesion and tactics !!! :)

About the pitch size, i use the minimum, but Sassuolo is underdog so, in Marseille perhaps normal !!! :)

I use to download tactic and then I started making my own tactic, but I am in between tactic and want to have some fun. I have admire Simeone's style of play and hope that he will come to Man Utd next season. :) So I tried you tactic and this is the first game I played against Chelsea:
View attachment 388336

Edit: Next game is Chelsea again. Will play and let you know who it goes. But great job mate.

Last edited:
I use to download tactic and then I started making my own tactic, but I am in between tactic and want to have some fun. I have admire Simeone's style of play and hope that he will come to Man Utd next season. :) So I tried you tactic and this is the first game I played against Chelsea:
View attachment 570721

Edit: Next game is Chelsea again. Will play and let you know who it goes. But great job mate.

Can you link me your logos?

View attachment 570721

Nice m8, are you enjoying the quick counters ? keep me updated ;)

Hello Lok1to. Download link not working for me. Any chance you can upload your tactic here?