LOKITO - STRIKE BACK - THE SIMEONE CONCEPT !!! 14.3.1

Another great win, Sassuolo 1st game ever in champions and with a win against a top team !!! :D

lkHxFLv.jpg

OI by ***.Manager? Training %? I would try it with Juventus!
Sorry for my bad english!

OI by ***.Manager? Training %? I would try it with Juventus!
Sorry for my bad english!

*** Man gives OI, in training i use -50% in pre season and -30% in season !! Gl and keep us informed about your save ;)

Well, another record, Sassuolo in the Champions League knockout phase, still 2 games to play. :D

SsCwvYt.png

how the **** are you doing it good work man

Lots of patient, dynamic play & a bit of luck, when the team is with high morale, the tactic does the job, but when things dont work how you want, something must be done ( small tweaks ). :)

Still beating records... :D

5vEd1RZ.png

Dreaming season !!! :O

rherMzK.png

Last edited:
you have f*cked up the game's reality! :))

tens steam? se tiveres diz a?, come?ei a usar agora a tua t?tica, comecei a meio porque tinha 1 que no championship resultou bu? bem mas a PL ? outra hist?ria, at? agora, 1 jogo 3-2 ao tottenham :)

few games with your tactic:
View attachment 572665

Edit: One thing I do, is not to ask my Asst Manager for the IO. I ask my best Defending Coach for IO.

Very nice bro, are you enjoying it ?
About the OI, ur right, use ur best defense and tactical staff ( i advise to use *** man, trying not to complicate too much for some people, and believe sometimes its complicated, if u know what i mean) ;)
Keep those screenies coming. !! :)

Robelink

Tenho, ? Lokito ;)

Very nice bro, are you enjoying it ?
About the OI, ur right, use ur best defense and tactical staff ( i advise to use *** man, trying not to complicate too much for some people, and believe sometimes its complicated, if u know what i mean) ;)
Keep those screenies coming. !! :)

Robelink

Tenho, ? Lokito ;)

add paulo93correia

The thing that I've witnessed is that a lot of balls are played across the pitch and are intercepted by the opposition.