WORCESTER CITY FC

First Season

IhydnOC.jpg

Second Season

nJATzKt.jpg

OXFORD UNITED

Third Season

5M98DZv.jpg

@Lok1to still same tactic on the OP, or u have tweaks?

@Lok1to still same tactic on the OP, or u have tweaks?

Still same two tactics, sometimes i use a 5-4-1 ( Costa Rica style) to maintain a lead or agaisnt stronger teams !
But is still as i said, i play the matches very dynamically, changing instructions when i feel the team needs it !!! ;)

LOKITO!!! unbelievable what you achieve

I love your skin!! can you put in download please :)

Hi Lok1to! Im using your tactic with wolverhampton in first season and the results are great, sitting in first place with a weak squad :) I have a couple of questions, should i use a left footed winger on the right and right footed on left side? The only thing that could be better is the scoring, i create a lot of chances but the miss alot! But that could be my strikers only having 12 in finishing and so on :p

Hi Lok1to! Im using your tactic with wolverhampton in first season and the results are great, sitting in first place with a weak squad :) I have a couple of questions, should i use a left footed winger on the right and right footed on left side? The only thing that could be better is the scoring, i create a lot of chances but the miss alot! But that could be my strikers only having 12 in finishing and so on :p

Hmmm, about the wingers, i mixed the things and used different players.
The scoring is just a question of time, if u dont create chances, thats a problem, but as u said u create a lot, so i believe ur team is doing the things right. :)

Hmmm, about the wingers, i mixed the things and used different players.
The scoring is just a question of time, if u dont create chances, thats a problem, but as u said u create a lot, so i believe ur team is doing the things right. :)

Yeah i guess its about how you want them to play and so on :)
I shouldnt complain, i broke the record of points in sky bet championship so i guess its working quite well ;)