LOKITO - STRIKE BACK - THE SIMEONE CONCEPT !!! 14.3.1

Lok1to show your team and a summary of your transfers

Sure bro, here you go !!! ;)
For 4th season, i already have guaranteed, Rafinha (Barcelona), Trindade de Vilhena and Tielemans on free transfer, my clube was bought by an Saudi Arabian investor, might be a tycoon, dont know.

eBhNMOe.jpg

quLCpJs.jpg

Looking for a tactic for a lower league save where im going to attempt to get up from skrill premier to higher leagues. This seems like it could suitable for smaller teams, would anyone agree?

Looking for a tactic for a lower league save where im going to attempt to get up from skrill premier to higher leagues. This seems like it could suitable for smaller teams, would anyone agree?

I havent tested it in lower league, but when we won the 1st Italian title, we were predicted to finish in 20th place, so i think its suited to lower league ! :)

OMG Uefa Champions League, Sassuolo keep dreaming !! :D

F6UV1ls.jpg

Last edited:
Nice bro and in the league how is it going ?

League its great, i used tactic of the Michael of possession, and yours... but tactic with fast transitions its better :D
Sorry for my English its not great

League its great, i used tactic of the Michael of possession, and yours... but tactic with fast transitions its better :D
Sorry for my English its not great

Its a different style, Michael style is possession ( like me, i like possession) this style is more a counter direct tactic !!! :)

whats the michael style possession? lol

Its a common topic, in portuguese forum CMPT, where everyone contributed to achieve the "ultimate" possession tactic, having massive possession % and good results.
That culminated in my Breaking Bad 14.3.1 version and in another version by Michael Andrews ! ;)

Its a common topic, in portuguese forum CMPT, where everyone contributed to achieve the "ultimate" possession tactic, having massive possession % and good results.
That culminated in my Breaking Bad 14.3.1 version and in another version by Michael Andrews ! ;)

so is this the tactic? or is there another possession tactic? im about to plug your tactic in now!

so is this the tactic? or is there another possession tactic? im about to plug your tactic in now!

The tactic in this thread is Counter tactic, based in the Simeone system, the other one, is a possession tactic and its in this forum too, Breaking Bad 14.3.1.
In what team are you playing ?

Desperate of a Solid AND Consistent (and huge fan of Simeone/Mourinho philosophy) tactic but dont like assymetric ones.

After seeing those results with Sassuolo, trying this one but reformate it as a 4-4-1-1 (obvious changes).

So far in 3 games is working like a charm. I know its too early, i will post again if it continues to work.

Lokito what do you think of this reformaton?

can you post a screenshot of how you do the training in pre season and when the season starts please mate

Desperate of a Solid AND Consistent (and huge fan of Simeone/Mourinho philosophy) tactic but dont like assymetric ones.

After seeing those results with Sassuolo, trying this one but reformate it as a 4-4-1-1 (obvious changes).

So far in 3 games is working like a charm. I know its too early, i will post again if it continues to work.

Lokito what do you think of this reformaton?

Hmmm, when i started this tactic, it was in a 4-4-1-1, but started making some changes trying to give it more attack and pace, so i pushed up CWB and RW, despite being assymetric, if u look closely its a 4-4-2 ! :D
Keep trying those changes and keep me informed, i don?t believe in magic tactics, but in good tactics and dymanic play, doing a lot of changes during matches.
Ive tried to create a tactic that works both in Underdogs or Favourites, I see a lot of known tactics here, being tested by the creators in MAJOR teams and some in 2020 or so, and getting a lot of hype, even some almost beg you to use their tactics :), that isnt the best way to test a tactic, but as i said before, my goal is to share my tactics with everyone and if i can only help one people ill be glad. :)

can you post a screenshot of how you do the training in pre season and when the season starts please mate

thanks
smile.gif

Bro, im not at home but use this !

MDm0xTT.jpg

Here change Ball Control for Balanced

6vkfuUb.jpg

I am very eager to give this tactic a go, could somebody please upload it in the form of a straight forward tac file please??

I am very eager to give this tactic a go, could somebody please upload it in the form of a straight forward tac file please??

In the OP there is a link to download, if u try it dont forget that the team needs time to adapt to this very direct kind of play, u need fast players and try to be more dynamic. ;)

Last edited: