LOKITO - STRIKE BACK - THE SIMEONE CONCEPT !!! 14.3.1

For some reason my stupid laptop won't let me download via sendspace....

Beat spain 3-1, tactic no where near fluid but getting good solid performances

Hey Lokito, should we make a sub-tac that change AMR to AML so in the difficult time we can change the winger attact?

Slightly struggling against smaller teams. I beat england and spain 3-1 but lost to ivory coast 2-1 at home

For those who are struggling against smaller teams, try to use much higher tempo, more agressive instructions and dont forget OIs during game.
At home u can try this more attacking formation and try to gain more advantage !!

Lokito - Strike Back (14.3.1) Attack

I actually restarted my Sassuolo (Domenico fan) save like 9 times today trying to get a good start and then i find this... i feel bad now.

Might try later. Judging by your results you're some type of magician.

(H) after winning champions league in 4th season ( in the 3th season ive lost the final to Munich i think) i lost interest in the save.
Keep in mind, that the tactic doesnt make it all, there are a lot of work that ive done to achieve this kind of sucess, morale, team talks, training, praising / criticizing players, playing the matches dynamically and a bit of luck.
Give some feedback if u try it ;)

(H) after winning champions league in 4th season ( in the 3th season ive lost the final to Munich i think) i lost interest in the save.
Keep in mind, that the tactic doesnt make it all, there are a lot of work that ive done to achieve this kind of sucess, morale, team talks, training, praising / criticizing players, playing the matches dynamically and a bit of luck.
Give some feedback if u try it ;)

What you just said is exactly my way of thinking too, my friend. Which is why i'm not burning to try your tactic. My goal in FM is to develop players. Win trophies using homegrown players. It's a marathon not a race :D

I'd love to see Berardi and Morata's stats for you (if you could put in a screenshot of their playing history)

What you just said is exactly my way of thinking too, my friend. Which is why i'm not burning to try your tactic. My goal in FM is to develop players. Win trophies using homegrown players. It's a marathon not a race :D

I'd love to see Berardi and Morata's stats for you (if you could put in a screenshot of their playing history)

Hmmm, sure here u go.
Ive posted some screenies during all the seasons...

1EUoqsX.jpg

jdoytF7.jpg

5wW1T9H.jpg

ehZTNB0.jpg

AevVTT2.png

Some of my key players

This a total machine, the "difficult games unlocker"

6gRNxGy.jpg

The playmaker, great player

JBo865W.jpg

Morata only stayed one season in my team, came in free transfer and Tottenham bid 30M for him, i said goodbye !!! :D

FgHwLDG.jpg

Cant say much about this one, there are no words to describe it !!!

MrYj95S.jpg

Found this player in the Arsenal reserves, brought him to my squad, with hard training and regular first team playing im very happy with the developing.

l9YXI0p.jpg

For those who want a tactic for lower teams or underdogs, this screenie is for u, with the right management and a balanced tactic the sky is the limit !!! :D

STqk4Zz.jpg

For those who want a tactic for lower teams or underdogs, this screenie is for u, with the right management and a balanced tactic the sky is the limit !!! :D

STqk4Zz.jpg

I'm on a lower league save and looking for a tactic. Can you just explain if there's anything extra to do for a underdog or just play as per OP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on a lower league save and looking for a tactic. Can you just explain if there's anything extra to do for a underdog or just play as per OP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a lot of things to be done, in order to achieve success, balanced tactic, dynamic play ( changing things during matches, for e.g. in this Benfica match i changed the D-line to high pressing, get stuck in, high tempo and Attacking mentality), morale ( team reunions, praising + criticizing players), training for specific positions, PPMs and a bit of luck.
Long gone are the days when people plug in a tactic, press space and went doing some popcorns, while the match was being played. ;)

Well the dream, has come true, Portuguese Champion with... RIO AVE !!!

GW9JHOX.png

Still 3 matches to play, but this was enough to make history in this club. ;)

t3I1amj.jpg

Still in the portuguese cup and in the league cup final !! Dream season for my side. :D

Last edited:
Ok, i think that is enough testing to this tactic, won all the Portuguese throphies with Rio Ave, prediction 7th place ( but miles away of potential and money from Benfica, Porto or Sporting)
Hope for those who try it can have fun and achieve success !!! Cya :)

LIGA ZON SAGRES

3LuPtds.jpg

PORTUGUESE CUP

htvhgfh.jpg

PhAnNSw.jpg

LEAGUE CUP

oCtFBNF.png

SQUAD

Hassan (10 times man of the match), Diego Lopes and Braga were my key players.

t9sP5Nd.jpg

Going to try and build an English dynasty with Newcastle United using your two tactics, wish me luck