kyoto

GL m8

zackdeck42

Hmmm how many games have u played with the original one ?
The goal is trying to do high pressing, but if it´s working for you nice ! :D

Dantes7

Tbh i only played 4 or 5 five games in the new update.
I think that now there are more shots from outside the box and the opposition has more efficacy !

Syklisten

GL m8 ! :)

what version is the best atm?

It depends m8, one is more offensive and the other is more restrained, but still with high defense.
I still use both, in different games when i feel i need to. :)

A good result in current update, with the offensive one !!

BSrnBxD.png

I changed my left mid to an inside forward , f9 to a cf support, and also took off "use offside trap" and changed high line to deeper. doing much better! 5 wins in a row.

I did the same but with an extra change so:

left mid => inside forward support
f9 => cf support
right mid => winger support

Great results with an awesome defense

f9 => cf support

Rly nice bro ! Keep it going ! :)

View attachment 329472

First match done, love it. We didnt even get to train before the game. Kind of cheated tho, as i last night quit the game when I was losing 3-0 at halftime, a little bit frustrated then. Mutch better resault with your tac I would say. I used the control tactic. :)

View attachment 704702

First match done, love it. We didnt even get to train before the game. Kind of cheated tho, as i last night quit the game when I was losing 3-0 at halftime, a little bit frustrated then. Mutch better resault with your tac I would say. I used the control tactic. :)

Nice m8, everyone plays as they want, this is a game so have fun ! :D
If u see the Control tactic is still much offensive, try to remove the high pressing defense line, the offside trap and increase tempo. :)

Zack did you start using the tactic in pre season, just so your team become more familiar with it.

No, actually in my save i just got hired at inter, so it was a little before the winter transfer window when i started using this tactic. It is now fluid and having better results, hopefully i can win the title with it, took over when inter was 12th, and have got them up to 4th with 9 games left.

f9 => cf support

Ill try changing my right mid and see the results.

Were almost in the 2nd Champions League final in 2 seasons, im proud of my boys !!:wub:

dXhpM7n.png

the end of my season:

next season will be more meaningful with a group of smaller players compared to other teams

Last edited:
Well, we are in the final, 2 finals in a row, in consecutive seasons. :wub:(H)

I lowered the 2 full backs and it gives more balance to the team, in the defensive process.
I think im going to test this way a bit more, now is time to party. HEheeh:)

ErTKDi3.png

Last edited:
Lok1to, are you playing on the latest update? Excellent work.

Hey Lokito.
I dont understand the training.
Is regular training 'ball control - average'?
Is matchtraing 'Defendsive positioning?
And how much match training do you have? 30%?
Do you allow rest?

Thanks

Hey Lokito.
I dont understand the training.
Is regular training 'ball control - average'?
Is matchtraing 'Defendsive positioning?
And how much match training do you have? 30%?
Do you allow rest?

Thanks

Hey.
Is very simple and like you said. :)

PRE SEASON

TEAM COHESION - AVERAGE / HIGH
PLAN -10%
FOCUS - TACTICS
NO REST

FIRST HALF SEASON

TEAM COHESION - AVERAGE
PLAN -30%
FOCUS - TACTICS or Def. Positioning ( depends how familiarized is your team with the tactics)
REST AFTER MATCH

SECOND HALF SEASON
( MIDDLE DECEMBER, START OF JANUARY OR WHEN U FEEL THAT YOUR TEAM HAS COHESION AND IS FULLY FAMILIARIZED)

BALL CONTROL / BALANCED - AVERAGE / LOW
PLAN -30%
FOCUS - DEF. POSITIONING
REST AFTER MATCH

88a2c47b9aa75f764c7de9a224ccb7be.png

Decent season; I started using this from December (bored of my old tactic)

8d9e154235bd4b8686c6f121c2fd86e8.png

I've already arranged to bring Paul Pogba back for £43m (got fined for skipping training, he became unhappy... etc etc) so going to sell Herrera, also arranged to sign Munir for £10m from Barcelona so Rooney and Falcao are both going. I will look to extend Sergi Sampers loan, though there are plenty of players like him so I could easily bring in another if Barcelona refuse to extend it (unlikely considering their embargo has made their options scarce.. iniesta and xavi are performing terribly too)

Smalling, Evans, Fellaini are also going. (all three have been terrible when I played them)

Last edited: