LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA CONCEPT

• Thread starter Thread starter Lok1to
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 824
  • Views Views 391K
Hi Lok1to.
I have never made a comment in about 5 years of using this site, but your tactic is so fun that i thought i would thankyou properly. The one you used with valencia is so fun to tweak and change, and the results are always amazing! The way the players move is fantastic, you seem to have mastered the match engine completely. Well done indeed!

Hi Lok1to.
I have never made a comment in about 5 years of using this site, but your tactic is so fun that i thought i would thankyou properly. The one you used with valencia is so fun to tweak and change, and the results are always amazing! The way the players move is fantastic, you seem to have mastered the match engine completely. Well done indeed!

I´m really glad you enjoyed it m8, for real. That is my idea when i share my tactics, not to be the supreme master tactician of the universe, but only to help everyone enjoying the game, playing with my original tactic or tweaking to their ideas.
Keep it going bro and your always welcome to this public thread ! ggs ;)

Last edited:
Guys

What type of players are you using on the wings

Can wingers be used ie Hazard etc or does if have to be more defensive minded players

cheers

Guys

What type of players are you using on the wings

Can wingers be used ie Hazard etc or does if have to be more defensive minded players

cheers

I try to have the two types, 1 balanced and 1 more attacking minded, for each sides ( just pay attention to tackling and positioning ) but in other teams it might work only with attack minded players, with the right training during season ( role training) !! ;)

EDIT: I´m going to start a new save with a relegation candidate (Crystal Palace), to test it a bit more !

Last edited:
New test to the 3-1-4-2 and we started really well !!

Played all the 2nd half with counter strategy !! :D

2n1407a.png

i have been using the 3142 with my united team. i decided to start a new save.
used it the whole season and it has been nothing but fantastic for me. rooney scored 50+ goals in the season.
being man united i have an abundance of attacking midfielders so for season 2 i decided to move a central midfielder up to the amc slot behind the complete striker. and changed the complete striker to an attack duty(sometimes a poacher) and its been a revelation!
scoring plenty and playing some beautiful football. dont have any SS from season 1 but hes my profile and results so far in season 2

lqNl0z2.png

q3opo5K.png

O8zB4tX.png

massive congrats to you lok1to!!!!

i have been using the 3142 with my united team. i decided to start a new save.
used it the whole season and it has been nothing but fantastic for me. rooney scored 50+ goals in the season.
being man united i have an abundance of attacking midfielders so for season 2 i decided to move a central midfielder up to the amc slot behind the complete striker. and changed the complete striker to an attack duty(sometimes a poacher) and its been a revelation!
scoring plenty and playing some beautiful football. dont have any SS from season 1 but hes my profile and results so far in season 2

lqNl0z2.png

q3opo5K.png

O8zB4tX.png

massive congrats to you lok1to!!!!

The AMC is behind the Complete Striker or F9? And what is a "attack duty". Sorry i'm not an English! ;-)

Last edited:
i know i have played nearly 2 full seasons but i have just noticed that "look for overlap" has been selected in the team instructions. is there a reason for this?

i know i have played nearly 2 full seasons but i have just noticed that "look for overlap" has been selected in the team instructions. is there a reason for this?

Good question m8. My idea was to do the same thing as if we were playing with wing defenders, but in this case who i wanted to maintain the ball, instead of the wingers, were the AP´s, F9 and CF, when they go to the wings in open movements, with the side midfielders giving the width and running from behind ! It doesn´t really work 100% how i intended to, but it´s working ! Hehe :)

Last edited:
Back