LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA CONCEPT

• Thread starter Thread starter Lok1to
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 824
  • Views Views 391K
Seconded!
Brilliant. Release time
Tbh i wasn´t thinking in sharing this tactic, just started this new save trying to play another kind of football, different from the possession "madness". Im not thinking in creating a new thread for it, im tired of the constantly crappy updates and ME nonsense changes, so i think im going to enjoy the game as it is and maybe ill share it later for those who want it. ;)

7 games in using the op tactic after arrival of 15.2.0 and tbh it works even better than before. The ME changes seem to improve the passing and vertical lines. 5 wins and 2 draws so far. Changing mentality to control/ defence can work wonders at the right time. This base tactic is solid and is surviving all the patches very well.

7 games in using the op tactic after arrival of 15.2.0 and tbh it works even better than before. The ME changes seem to improve the passing and vertical lines. 5 wins and 2 draws so far. Changing mentality to control/ defence can work wonders at the right time. This base tactic is solid and is surviving all the patches very well.
is it ? what team are u using ? i'm really interested in using the tac from this thread, to add variability to current ones (guzzla and christianeriksen tacs)

Tbh i wasn´t thinking in sharing this tactic, just started this new save trying to play another kind of football, different from the possession "madness". Im not thinking in creating a new thread for it, im tired of the constantly crappy updates and ME nonsense changes, so i think im going to enjoy the game as it is and maybe ill share it later for those who want it. ;)

Lok1to, could you please tell us the player roles for each position in your new Valencia approach tactic? Thanks.

Hello my friends.
Well like i said, i was using this tactic just to enjoy the game and my idea wasn´t to share this, but after receiving a lot of PM asking for this, im going to share with you all. :)
I know it has nothing to do with GUARDIOLA CONCEPT, but i´m not going to create a new thread for this, so im going to share it here. The idea is the same, help someone or give ideas to those who want to tweak it !

HCQQTFP.png

OxABQlR.png

V0pH2Oh.png

I use this OI´s, but it might work without them, tbh i didn´t try that ! :P

Look at the colors
Pé Mais Fraco = Weaker Foot

Inside the game, in the tactic description, there are some ideas about how to use it. I have only tested this in Valencia for half season and it´s working very well for me.
Train a lot of Def. Positioning, Team Cohesion and Attacking Movement.
In individual training, train the players for the roles they are playing.
Quick CB and WINGERS ( try to have the two kinds of wingers, defending and attacking)
DON´T FORGET TO BE DYNAMIC and try to have an happy squad

Like i said i don´t know if i works with everyone, i know it´s working for me, with these set of players.
Im still doing some testing and if i change something il update it.

Some screens !!!

3Kw1ytC.png

Nqg1XTj.png

iZCgia2.png

o2V2VOr.png

All my 4 Strikers, look at the average goal rate !!!

LYQYcDW.png

From user macgyver0

2emmuf4.jpg

Well here it is, hope u all like it !! :)

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
Which are the best tactics in this FM 2015 ? I mean great results with small/med clubs.

There are some good tactics man, all with different ideas, mine was possession, now i´m playing in 3-5-2 with a more direct approach.
I had great results with my tactics with small clubs, it´s just a matter of not playing this plug & play, expecting miracles falling from the sky ! :)

Last edited:
Lok1to I have to thAnd you for these amazing tactics been using them through every patch and have worked wonders on all teams I use them on

Back