LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA CONCEPT

• Thread starter Thread starter Lok1to
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 824
  • Views Views 391K
Thx ...
just started with Tottenham aswel, so I might try Lamela as the false 9 :) will give an update when I reach january :)

in my city derby Florianopolis, 9x1 for my glorious Avai, this is awesome !!!!!!

View attachment 727175

Really nice m8 ! Keep it going . :)

Not *too* bad, even considering its a low-level championship.

Unlike my own tactics, which make you win scrappy victories and everyone scores (the ML was top scorer, top assist and MVP in the same year), in this one, the strikes DESTROY the oppositon deffense.

lowlevelwind.PNG

Good job, let me know how it´s going bro ! ;)

Just put the 3-1-4-2 in start of season with Tottenham. First two league wins were 5-0. Looking good so far

Nice m8 ! ;)

Is this the tactic in OP?

Yes the 3-2-4-2 !:)

how you finding bony? i have him for my united side. hes currently injured but he has been awesome for me.

current stats
appearances in all comps = 73
goals in all comps = 75

Insane let me see a screen of that god !! :D

Thx ...
just started with Tottenham aswel, so I might try Lamela as the false 9 :) will give an update when I reach january :)

Get GIOVINCO (u can get himfor 3M or so) he is great in F9 role ! ;)

Thought I had made the biggest mistake updating to 15.1.4 patch but I stumbled acrossed this & its the best football I've seen being played on FM15! I understand the tactic was made for 15.2 but it also works on previous patches!

The interplay between the false 9,complete forward & the 2 advance playmakers is a joy to watch...corners are really affective whether they're short or into the box! Wing play is affective & the defence appears very stable!

Match prep defensive positioning always!

Highly recommended...keep up the awesome work!

Thought I had made the biggest mistake updating to 15.1.4 patch but I stumbled acrossed this & its the best football I've seen being played on FM15! I understand the tactic was made for 15.2 but it also works on previous patches!

The interplay between the false 9,complete forward & the 2 advance playmakers is a joy to watch...corners are really affective whether they're short or into the box! Wing play is affective & the defence appears very stable!

Match prep defensive positioning always!

Highly recommended...keep up the awesome work!

Thank´s m8 im really glad people are enjoying this system !

Just a question to everyone, i don´t know what do do, do you think i should create a new thread for this tactic (3-1-4-2) or is great like this. I mean you feel the Opening Post is perfectly understandable !!?

i seem to have some success with lower tempo ticked?? not sure if its just me but my forwards seem to be more clinical???

Thank´s m8 im really glad people are enjoying this system !

Just a question to everyone, i don´t know what do do, do you think i should create a new thread for this tactic (3-1-4-2) or is great like this. I mean you feel the Opening Post is perfectly understandable !!?

new one. should hopefully increase viewers and posts etc

i seem to have some success with lower tempo ticked?? not sure if its just me but my forwards seem to be more clinical???

Yes you are right, with lower tempo the team goes more calmly for the goal and in some matches it works like a charm. I don´t use lower tempo, instead i change to COUNTER, but keep testing it and let me know about that. :)

new one. should hopefully increase viewers and posts etc

Hmm, thank you for the reply bro, but my idea was to be more easy to people to find it and understand how to use it. Tbh i don´t care about "fame", i just want to help people to have some fun with this, as i do. :)
See OP now, is it more undestandable now ? ;)

Yes you are right, with lower tempo the team goes more calmly for the goal and in some matches it works like a charm. I don´t use lower tempo, instead i change to COUNTER, but keep testing it and let me know about that. :)

Hmm, thank you for the reply bro, but my idea was to be more easy to people to find it and understand how to use it. Tbh i don´t care about "fame", i just want to help people to have some fun with this, as i do. :)
See OP now, is it more undestandable now ? ;)

ok mate i just thought they are alot of version rolling about in this thread that a new one would be better. as for fame i just meant more people who see it the more feed back you receive

ok mate i just thought they are alot of version rolling about in this thread that a new one would be better. as for fame i just meant more people who see it the more feed back you receive

I see your point m8 really, i´m going to think about it ! ;)

I think a new thread too chief! Think the "Guardiola Concept" MAY (and I only say may...) put some people off as everyone has their own specific style that they enjoy! Alternatively we could all be really selfish and enjoy this little gem to ourselves,ha!

Results so far with the 352(Or 3142):

View image: Schedule Senior Fixtures 2

I jump from team to team so I haven't built this team, up to be a wonder team (Just thought i'd point that out as I am in 2022) I only started with Arsenal at the beginning of the season!

Hey Lokito.
I just needed to be patient with the defence. It works like a charm now, but at lost 0-4 til Man City in the CHL, but i guess that just shows the way it goes.
The F9 i insane in this tactic!!

Do you rotate the match traning when you are favorite or underdog?
Do you have the regular training on BALANCED?

I CREATED A NEW THREAD FOR THE NEW TACTIC IT WAS BECOMING A BIT CONFUSING HERE !!!

MBLAK GO TO OTHER THREAD I WILL REPLY TO U THERE M8 ! :)

Good job bro! It s seam nice tactic! ;)
I have problem to import in my PC compu because winzip and i am nuit clever in informatique.
Could you please please please put in the forum a screen of your shaw map ( very fluid offensive isn' it?) and screen of your instructions ( i imagine: play of ball possession...)
thanks and congreat!

Back