LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA CONCEPT

• Thread starter Thread starter Lok1to
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 824
  • Views Views 391K
I have some friends that are using this and it´s working very well for them. This tactic was made to previous patches, i personally don´t know if it works in this new version, but got some good feedback.
In almost every games in the screen shots you posted, u should have won normally. The team is creating CCC´s and dominating, but not scoring. That seems to be a motivational problem m8, not tactical !!!

Motivational? How do you fix this? Or is that within your players personalities?

I have full bar squad harmony and every time I seem to speak to a player I've been added to favourite people!!

Motivational? How do you fix this? Or is that within your players personalities?

I have full bar squad harmony and every time I seem to speak to a player I've been added to favourite people!!

Maybe a bad phase m8. The team is dominating, you can see that in the stats. You should have won almost every game in tha SS´s, enough CCC´s to do so. I believe is a concentration problem tbh. Try training more Attacking movement or something. Drop D-LINE if you believe is more stable. :)

Well people, new year, new idea !!

I have returned to possession and started a new testing.

I think it started really good.

2nd game

hrXYm3J.png

bbsFtJV.png

B6JTjMG.png

HALF SEASON GONE IN THIS TEST

NG9mOkE.png

Two goals conceded (one in a free kick and the other a bad pass from Neuer)

KXk3GZV.png

Goals from corners

LB0CegJ.png

tQlsuKX.png

1O57ATk.png

This is going very good. I know it´s Bayern, but still the DOMINATION is absolutely fantastic. We scored lots of goals and conceded only 2 !!! Like i said, i started this system only trying to replicate the Guardiola´s complex 3-3-3-1 system, not create a engine breaker tactic, i only create tactics for fun and share it when people ask for it . This is for true POSSESSION football lovers like me, i don´t know if it will work in any other team, i just know that works like a charm for me. Hehehe :D

that is truly impressive!!! the only way to find out is to release it ;)
how are you playing it? do you watch the games and make adjustments accordingly or like a plug and play tactic??

HALF SEASON GONE IN THIS TEST

NG9mOkE.png

Two goals conceded (one in a free kick and the other a bad pass from Neuer)

KXk3GZV.png

Goals from corners

LB0CegJ.png

tQlsuKX.png

1O57ATk.png

This is going very good. I know it´s Bayern, but still the DOMINATION is absolutely fantastic. We scored lots of goals and conceded only 2 !!! Like i said, i started this system only trying to replicate the Guardiola´s complex 3-3-3-1 system, not create a engine breaker tactic, i only create tactics for fun and share it when people ask for it . This is for true POSSESSION football lovers like me, i don´t know if it will work in any other team, i just know that works like a charm for me. Hehehe :D
WE ASK FOR IT :D

too many goals coceded...ehh not good tactic

I created the system around the Bayern squad and the defense has been fantastic. Not only the opposition don´t score, but they don´t create much chuances against me and have very few shots. Like i said, it works for me, but a bad game might ruin all this defensive cohesion. Lets see.

that is truly impressive!!! the only way to find out is to release it
wink.gif

how are you playing it? do you watch the games and make adjustments accordingly or like a plug and play tactic??

I don´t "plug & play" bro. But tbh my team plays so well and dominates in a way, that i don´t need to make radical changes, only minor tweaks :D

Last edited:
Back