replayed the spurs game again. this happened. what do i have to do to deny the oppo any scoring chances?

ZagJ5YO.png

TW5LS2l.png

do you use OIs?

Yes bro. I use the other tactic 3-1-4-2 OI´s. I said it when i posted the tactic. :)

Like i said u must find a balance within your squad. I made this for Bayern and the team get used to it, the german league is different from the english league, that has lots of teams using long passes. Try to detect were your team is failing and adjust that to your reality.

Last edited:
next game home v qpr
i won 3-1 but still not the display i wanted or expected. i seem to get into the oppo area but then nothing happens. my players just stand still and end up getting tackled then i end up being caught on the counter. how can i make room for players to move into?

z4yumcz.png

6gcYtip.png

1wswmyK.png

Something needs to be done about the defensive set pieces, next game I concede two again from indirect free kicks. Other than that, been top notch in the few games I've used it in.

next game home v qpr
i won 3-1 but still not the display i wanted or expected. i seem to get into the oppo area but then nothing happens. my players just stand still and end up getting tackled then i end up being caught on the counter. how can i make room for players to move into?

z4yumcz.png

6gcYtip.png

1wswmyK.png

Try to give more risk passing to the front players, but you will lose possession. That is the thing, when you change one thing others stop working. QPR 1 shot 1 goal. LOL FM

Something needs to be done about the defensive set pieces, next game I concede two again from indirect free kicks. Other than that, been top notch in the few games I've used it in.

Hmmm. That is almost the only way i conceed goals too. Tbh set pieces is not my thing, i don´t like to lose much time with that, but feel free to add better setups bro if u want to. :)

Hello!

Did this tactic work with the new patch? Where can I find the link? A get little confused when I read on page 1!

Would really appreciated for the help :)

Bro the tactic in page 1, is for 14.1.4, but for what i´ve know from some users feedback is that its working to some people.
I stopped using this concept when i went to the 3-1-4-2, bur now i´m back to this and i´m thinking in starting a new save in SWANSEA to test it a bit more for myself. ;)

looks like im starting to get to grips with the tactic. or at least my team is!!
results since start of season. admittedly i replayed the spurs game as it really ****** me off.

ujnKQpx.png

hey Lokito did you changed OIs or they are same as in previous tactics?

people have to test a tactic with small/med clubs

Bro u must read before u comment. I said that this is an emulation of the Guardiola system, based in possession football. Did you expect that i would create it playing with an Vanarama Conference team (with all due respect) ??? FGS

I tested closed and beta tactic in couple of my save games, and I think closed is better for small teams :). I'll post screenshots later.

Now first match(closed tactic) in my Real first season:

View attachment 313573

Finished season

jj3YC4N.jpg

Champions League Champions

Schalke 2 shots 1 goal !! (FM likes this) :D

v23dgTv.jpg

This is the system that i finished playing ( like i said earlier, i´m always changing things when i see something isn´t working).

NOjiNd5.png

I swap between this and the other one.
I use CONTROL and ATTACK, or even OVERLOAD (when needed)

Here you go

Zippyshare.com - GUARDIOLA 3-3-3-1 (CLOSE CONTROL)_800AB6C1-70D1-4499-92EA-AC150365E557.fmf

Well now i´m going to try something else ! ggs friends

Finished season

Champions League Champions

Schalke 2 shots 1 goal !! (FM likes this) :D

This is the system that i finished playing ( like i said earlier, i´m always changing things when i see something isn´t working).

I swap between this and the other one.
I use CONTROL and ATTACK, or even OVERLOAD (when needed)

Here you go

Zippyshare.com - GUARDIOLA 3-3-3-1 (CLOSE CONTROL)_800AB6C1-70D1-4499-92EA-AC150365E557.fmf

Well now i´m going to try something else ! ggs friends

Lok1to you played the whole season with this tactic and only allowed 5 goals?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FODASSE!!!!!!! (H)

Lok1to you played the whole season with this tactic and only allowed 5 goals?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FODASSE!!!!!!! (H)

Yeah bro ! Not only with this one, with both of them !! :D

this plays some amazing football. however im still not getting the results that you are having. only conceded 15 goals in the league which is ****** good compared to previous attempts. not scoring huge amounts,the odd 5-0 result but mainly 1-0 or 2-0.
still great to watch and a ****** good tactic!!!! well done!!!!!!!!!

this plays some amazing football. however im still not getting the results that you are having. only conceded 15 goals in the league which is ****** good compared to previous attempts. not scoring huge amounts,the odd 5-0 result but mainly 1-0 or 2-0.
still great to watch and a ****** good tactic!!!! well done!!!!!!!!!

Different league and players m8, in premier league a lot of teams use the long ball, so you have more probability of getting some balls in the back of your defense. Like i said if you feel you can change something, feel free to do it bro. My goal was to have possession, avoid conceding and still score goals, if you feel that you could score more, try to give more risk "passing" instructions to the attack players, they will try to be more vertical in their moves. ggs

In what situations you use one or other tactics?

When i play against teams that use narrow formations i use the more open 3-3-3-1, when i play against teams that use open formations i use the 3-3-3-1 narrow formation.