Lokito, are the opposition instructions i preset into the tactic automaticly assigned during games, or do I have to do anything?

Lokito, are the opposition instructions i preset into the tactic automaticly assigned during games, or do I have to do anything?

Automatically. When on the OI screen just before the game, click "switch to positions" or something of that ilk in the top right. Will show that the OI are properly set, just to put your mind at ease ;)

With the narrow 3-3-3-1, I notice that the trequartista and the complete forward are often occupying the same space. On the heat map they are practically on top of each other. Is this how it's supposed to be?

With the narrow 3-3-3-1, I notice that the trequartista and the complete forward are often occupying the same space. On the heat map they are practically on top of each other. Is this how it's supposed to be?

Humm. The idea was that, to have players close to each other, but if you feel they are too much close, u can try and give more movement to one of them. ;)

Oh, the same as Lokito's tactic :)

But I changed Ronaldo from winger to Reumdeuter, but you can also have him on other settings. I also changed him to run with the ball and shoot from distance, which he does anyway.

Started a game with Norwich, because of their youth system and use this tactic.
I train all the players in the role of this tactic.
We are playing wonderful football, dominating every match , but sometimes unlucky.
I only buy English 18- players, so I can train them perfectly for this tactic.
The players I bought are Demarai Gray from Birmingham, David Brooks from Manchester City and Liam Kinsella from Walsall. They are all players for the future.

2015-02-16_00001_zps61fd1120.jpg

2015-02-16_00002_zpsf66c30f9.jpg

2015-02-16_00003_zpsa594f7bd.jpg

Amazing match on Old Trafford :)

2015-02-16_00004_zps8f1caa0c.jpg

Loads of possession
2015-02-16_00005_zps8c1a34b3.jpg

Hey Lok1to... im new here, and i love this concept, are you using all 4 tactic at page 1 ?

This is possibly the best tactic i have ever used on football manager.

i haven't brought anyone but a young center half, i have used players from the youth. yes i know i am Barcelona but the tactic works perfectly.

Thankyou

I have to agree with Flynn. This is the best tactic, even for the new patch.

In the Norwich game, I ended 3rd, 8th and 1st in the Premier League with buying a lot of very young players, and became league winner with an average age of 19 years.

After that I started a game with Liverpool and won the Premier League, FA Cup and Champions League in the 1st season without buying any player.

With the new patch I started again with Norwich, didn't buy any player, and won the Championship with a record of 116 points. It's even getting better with the new patch!!

I have to agree with Flynn. This is the best tactic, even for the new patch.

In the Norwich game, I ended 3rd, 8th and 1st in the Premier League with buying a lot of very young players, and became league winner with an average age of 19 years.

After that I started a game with Liverpool and won the Premier League, FA Cup and Champions League in the 1st season without buying any player.

With the new patch I started again with Norwich, didn't buy any player, and won the Championship with a record of 116 points. It's even getting better with the new patch!!

which tactic of the first post?