This one

2015-02-16_00001_zps61fd1120.jpg

The origina one, then!

Got anything planned for the new patch Lokito? ;)

where is the instructions of this tactic? p.x retain possesion,work ball into box,etc.

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers
o.png

Using the Open and close possession what changes should you make vs the very best evenly matched top teams? Played away at Manchester United, Barcelona and Chelsea so far and lost all 3. I had 61% possession away at United, 52% at Barcelona and 59% at Chelsea and lost 1-0, 1-0 and 2-0 vs Chelsea, well frustrating.

Also, is there a reason why my AMR no matter who I play there scores more goals than anyone else on the field? Nasri and Navas have scored like 18 goals between them so far. My AML Silva has 1 with loads of assists, and Aguero seems a bit and miss, then I have Bony on fire. Doesn't make any sense to me.

A very good tactic overall. Loads of possession and chances created, although not a lot of them are being converted at the moment and a solid defence.

Last edited:
Anyone got screenshots of the distribution of assists on your team using the bayern tactic (the one with RD (defend) ?

C'moon Lok1 .. just one more for the new patch PLEASE

i second this!!!!

Sorry m8´s, but i don´t think so and the feedback i´m getting trough pm´s is that they still work (original or with some tweaks to suit their teams) ! :S

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers
o.png

When i shared this tactic, my idea was to give users a "base" in a possession style, a certain philosophy, so they can use the original or tweak it to their teams and not to create a tactic that exploits the ME or makes no sense at all. I don´t believe in plug & play, that is not my spirit, i like to play the game and change things during matches. What i see in this forum is that people are more interested and give more value to tactic testing´s (that don´t mean or prove anything), than in logical tactics and dynamic play, or creating their own tactics or philosophies. Just because a tactic doesn´t work in those tests doesn´t mean that is better or worst than the other tactics, like i said there are much more factors to achieve sucess in FM2015, than tactics. I dont want to be misinterpreted by tactic testers, because i believe that everyone is free to play the game as they want to. I believe u have enough information in the OP and during this topic, to achieve something good bro. ;)

Using the Open and close possession what changes should you make vs the very best evenly matched top teams? Played away at Manchester United, Barcelona and Chelsea so far and lost all 3. I had 61% possession away at United, 52% at Barcelona and 59% at Chelsea and lost 1-0, 1-0 and 2-0 vs Chelsea, well frustrating.

Also, is there a reason why my AMR no matter who I play there scores more goals than anyone else on the field? Nasri and Navas have scored like 18 goals between them so far. My AML Silva has 1 with loads of assists, and Aguero seems a bit and miss, then I have Bony on fire. Doesn't make any sense to me.

A very good tactic overall. Loads of possession and chances created, although not a lot of them are being converted at the moment and a solid defence.

You must analyse the other teams and adjust the d-line. If you are creating chances, but not converting, so the tactic is working. The problem should be in another place. Morale, training, wrong ppm´s, etc, might ruin your team´s efficiency. ;)

i think the possesion is somehow less and i'll really like it if you'd help us out

I kkinda hate tactics that break the ME or based on exploits. i prefer an idea put into play. A dope setpiece setting would be a plus not based oon that

How many assists does the AMC usually gets? I feel the AMC as APM (S) drops too deep, it's great to build plays but it's far from the área to give through balls, only plays safe most of the time... Anyone tried other roles?

i think the possesion is somehow less and i'll really like it if you'd help us out

I kkinda hate tactics that break the ME or based on exploits. i prefer an idea put into play. A dope setpiece setting would be a plus not based oon that

What i found out while playing FM2015, is that AI pressing affects possession. When you play against teams that drop the d-line and let u play, the possession % is high, but when they press higher in the pitch, the possession % drops massively. I had games against medium and top teams, where i had 70+% possession at half time and until 60 / 70 minutes that posession didn´t drop much, but suddenly the AI reacts, starts pressing and it goes down do 60+%. This doesn´t make any sense, because they where 70+ minutes, running behind the ball, while my team rested with ball, cirulating it patiently, so the AI team sould be tired and not able to react in the ending, this is something that needs to be fixed in the ME, so i believe there isn´t much we can do fix that, u play what AI let´s u play. U can try lowering tempo and mentality (Counter or Contain).

How many assists does the AMC usually gets? I feel the AMC as APM (S) drops too deep, it's great to build plays but it's far from the área to give through balls, only plays safe most of the time... Anyone tried other roles?

Try to give more risk to the player. More direct passing, more attacking role, etc.

You must analyse the other teams and adjust the d-line. If you are creating chances, but not converting, so the tactic is working. The problem should be in another place. Morale, training, wrong ppm´s, etc, might ruin your team´s efficiency. ;)

I just played Man United again in the Carling Cup Quarters at Old Trafford and lost again :/. 59% possession, some chances and a 2-1 loss. It doesn't seem to matter what I do, I still lose vs these evenly matched sides, at least away from home. Tried to alter the defensive line mid match, used the higher tempo in part, using the team talks (concentrate, encourage, get creative)

Opposition instructions on, teamtalks positive, morale is high. The only thing ever holding me back is being a clueless manager :eek:. I have to be spoon fed everything like a lot of others. Started with close possession, then switched to open as nothing was happening with close possession. Everything was tight but with any chance squandered.

I swear this is the most clicking action I have ever had to do in this game. Really dislike Football Manager 2015.

I just played Man United again in the Carling Cup Quarters at Old Trafford and lost again :/. 59% possession, some chances and a 2-1 loss. It doesn't seem to matter what I do, I still lose vs these evenly matched sides, at least away from home. Tried to alter the defensive line mid match, used the higher tempo in part, using the team talks (concentrate, encourage, get creative)

Opposition instructions on, teamtalks positive, morale is high. The only thing ever holding me back is being a clueless manager :eek:. I have to be spoon fed everything like a lot of others. Started with close possession, then switched to open as nothing was happening with close possession. Everything was tight but with any chance squandered.

I swear this is the most clicking action I have ever had to do in this game. Really dislike Football Manager 2015.

Are you creating chances ? Do you like the way your team plays ? Is your team defending well ? Are you dominating the games ? How are you conceding ? How are you creating chances ? This are all questions u must think about. In those balanced matches sometimes that happens, you dominate and lose, or draw. Hmmm maybe the possession style isn´t really suited to your squad
Against normal teams do you dominate and your team reacts well ?

Now using the AMC as trequartista and it's doing fine! Much more assists and key passes and goals ;)

hey lok1to, thanks for the tactic, if i want to change any of the wingers to inside forward or raumdeuter, on the right side are better,
or the inverted fb can play with other play that cuts inside in front of him?