lokito delete some priv message i cant pm u :p
View attachment 270025
currently working as unneployed 1st match with sporting after 4 months i tested for 1 match urs.... great possesion...i am currius which tweak tactic of ur op working better u think? thanks

@ Lokito

Do you mean this way?

2015-05-16_00001_zpsc2tmjapu.jpg

Aanvallen = attack
Started at Oxford in January 2015 and have been promoted twice in two-and-a-half season with your tactic.
Even in League two we play amazing football and every match between 60-70 percent posession.

please loki if u can re-update the instructions with english.. :) could be better for them

please loki if u can re-update the instructions with english.. :) could be better for them

They are the same m8. Only change the CLOSE DOWN MUCH MORE, the CD to the right and the RW in ATTACK ROLE. Like daanvanderpla layout.

@ Lokito

Do you mean this way?

2015-05-16_00001_zpsc2tmjapu.jpg

Aanvallen = attack
Started at Oxford in January 2015 and have been promoted twice in two-and-a-half season with your tactic.
Even in League two we play amazing football and every match between 60-70 percent posession.

That´s it bro. I´m glad ist´s working for you keep it going. ;)

lokito delete some priv message i cant pm u :p
View attachment 847212
currently working as unneployed 1st match with sporting after 4 months i tested for 1 match urs.... great possesion...i am currius which tweak tactic of ur op working better u think? thanks

If its working keep using it. When u feel ur team is "sleeping" use the close down much more, push the D-line.

i m sorry confused the tactics... i thought ur tactic didnt had WB :p

The is one version that doesn´t use WB. ;)

This is absolutely the tactic of the year for me. It shows on every level (good or bad teams) good football, loads of points and for me also important: very strong defence.

hi mate can you upload your new version please. would love to try it

Bro its the same from the OP. Just drag the CD to the right, add attack role to the RWINGER and change the B2B role to CM, adding the short pass instruction in the CM. Then during matches, play with the PRESSING and D-LINE.

What pressing and d-line ? And the CM is on what mentality

CM mentality in SUPPORT (ATTACK when u want to be more direct), DLP in DEFEND ( SUPPORT when u want to be more direct and press even higher)

DURING MATCHES CHANGE:

Between CLOSE DOWN MORE and CLOSE DOWN MUCH MORE

Between PUSH HIGHER UP and MUCH HIGHER DEFENSIVE LINE

Between DEFAULT TEMPO , HIGHER TEMPO and MUCH HIGHER TEMPO

U can even lower the TEMPO, when u feel the match is won and u want to spare ur players, maintaining good fitness, but be carefull never do this when u feel the other team is reacting to the game.

U can change to ATTACKING mentality too and the team will be even more direct (but probably u will lose some possession %)

Play dynamically folks, pause the game if u need to, think a bit, analyze statistics and don´t be afraid to change things. :)

Crazy formation, but nice stats. I´m enjoying the possession % mixed with good shot % ! This is the true possession ! (6)

LOk8Dmf.jpg

cHRNPHd.jpg

QDArvYS.jpg

mQOays3.jpg

V87e7qi.jpg

RRpGOYM.jpg

sajOiqb.jpg

This is the formation that i´m testing now. :D

0T4KgFR.png