Thank but but I say this one

o8hh101.jpg

would liked to have tested this. think i just missed out. how is the testing going? do you have a screenshot of the formation with roles?

so is everyone still using the 4 2 3 1 tactic? or is there an updated new one?

many thanks

Keep me updated about that save bro ! ;)

Positions (CM, DLP and all defensive players - train PPM play short passes, looks for passes rather than attempting to score, plays one twos) and in the more advanced players - train PPM, plays one twos, place shots).
This is what i usually train.

Meanwhile in Denmark...

POSSESSION FEST ! :D

7FaNDo8.jpg

Look at the passing from my players ! :D

OcmC1Jk.jpg

pL716Nt.jpg
is this the tactic like the xmas tree? or the 4 2 3 1 one?

would liked to have tested this. think i just missed out. how is the testing going? do you have a screenshot of the formation with roles?

Sorry bro, had some problems with my FM save and reinstalled everything.
I´m trying something different now that i started when the game came out but i left it in stand by.

so is everyone still using the 4 2 3 1 tactic? or is there an updated new one?

many thanks

The 2 versions work very well in a possession based football.

Well folks, i had some problems with my game and corrupted the previous save, so it was a bit frustrating to continue tbh.
A friend of mine asked me if i had a tactic that worked with underdogs and i remembered a tactic (4-1-4-1) that i started creating in the first months after FM2015 came out, but that i left in stand by when i went to the possession style.
I picked up Eibar from La liga and don´t need to tell u how weak they are, astonishingly weak tbh. There are at least 5 ou 6 teams teams in second spanish league with better players, so i believe it´s a good team to test the tactic.

So the test couldn´t be better than this, i´m still surprised with this results.
If the team continues with this perfomance, i´m thinking in sharing with all of u, lets see how it goes.

r50YUaM.png

2nEMofr.jpg

Which tactic you used with eibar?
Sorry bro, had some problems with my FM save and reinstalled everything.
I´m trying something different now that i started when the game came out but i left it in stand by.

The 2 versions work very well in a possession based football.

Well folks, i had some problems with my game and corrupted the previous save, so it was a bit frustrating to continue tbh.
A friend of mine asked me if i had a tactic that worked with underdogs and i remembered a tactic (4-1-4-1) that i started creating in the first months after FM2015 came out, but that i left in stand by when i went to the possession style.
I picked up Eibar from La liga and don´t need to tell u how weak they are, astonishingly weak tbh. There are at least 5 ou 6 teams teams in second spanish league with better players, so i believe it´s a good team to test the tactic.

So the test couldn´t be better than this, i´m still surprised with this results.
If the team continues with this perfomance, i´m thinking in sharing with all of u, lets see how it goes.

r50YUaM.png

2nEMofr.jpg

The 3-3-3-1 that is on top in the 1st page?
An older balanced tactic that i started in first patches, but that i abandoned to play possession. I picked it up again.

The 3-3-3-1 that is on top in the 1st page?

No bro. I didn´t share this tactic. Like i said started creating it, but then i stopped and went to another one. Now i picked it up again.

It´s a 4-1-4-1

Ah ok now I understand:p
No bro. I didn´t share this tactic. Like i said started creating it, but then i stopped and went to another one. Now i picked it up again.

It´s a 4-1-4-1

Ah ok now I understand:p

I´m going to create a new thread for it, if i decide that is good for it. For now and looking to the results i think i might deserve a go. :)

Yeah friends, this is really promising indeed. Of course that i must have a cautious management of my squad trying to keep morale up, and mixed with training and ppm´s this is going very good, really better than i expected.

11390200_990197181000053_1784852695630792959_n.jpg

11289394_990197177666720_5985682337165721399_o.jpg

10636738_990197174333387_8416575248166301204_o.jpg

Last edited: