I just finished a game with Tottenham vs Manchester Utd
at half time 2-0 for Utd
changed all like post #768 with MUCH HIGHER DEFENSIVE LINE, HIGHER TEMPO and CM mentality to ATTACK and DLP in SUPPORT

I scored 2 goals.. Final time: 5-2 for Utd XD

It's got to the point on here where people just want to a told what to do the whole time. This is why I don't follow TFF tactics. As clever as they are I don't play the game to borrow someone's tactics and just press start match and hope I win by some bug or corner exploit. I like this site because it's great to see how people develop tactics off a base to start. For instance I like guardiola so I like these tactics employed by lokito. I have changed them slightly for myself and my team and I have other tactics I employ.

Please can we try to use our own brains. I don't think professional managers see a great idea and copy it exactly they change it and evolve it for their need.

I just finished a game with Tottenham vs Manchester Utd
at half time 2-0 for Utd
changed all like post #768 with MUCH HIGHER DEFENSIVE LINE, HIGHER TEMPO and CM mentality to ATTACK and DLP in SUPPORT

I scored 2 goals.. Final time: 5-2 for Utd XD

Hmmm so your team reacted well offensively, but failed defensively. How did you conceded ?

It's got to the point on here where people just want to a told what to do the whole time. This is why I don't follow TFF tactics. As clever as they are I don't play the game to borrow someone's tactics and just press start match and hope I win by some bug or corner exploit. I like this site because it's great to see how people develop tactics off a base to start. For instance I like guardiola so I like these tactics employed by lokito. I have changed them slightly for myself and my team and I have other tactics I employ.

Please can we try to use our own brains. I don't think professional managers see a great idea and copy it exactly they change it and evolve it for their need.

Pretty much this m8.
I always share my tactics, as a BASE, my idea and emulation about a determined concept, in this case a possession based system. I leave the decision of playing with the original or changing it to the users, tweaking and playing like they want to. Like i said, i see a lot of self proclaimed and gods tacticians, that only share tactics playing with BARCELONA and REAL MADRID. Really ? A default tactic with no instructions or only a little makes u win everything if u want to.
Creating tactics with 3 strikers ( exploiting a bug in the ME that can´t defend properly tactics with 3 strikers ) is not my idea of playing this game or football in general, tactics that don´t make any sense in REAL football and that are made to crack the ME, i don´t appreciate that tbh. When i created this tactic i had two goals, WIN and have high ammounts of POSSESSION % and i think i pretty much nailed it.
Maybe with other user´s tweaks it might work even better, dunno, but that was really my idea, achieve a solid tactic.

I have to congratulate u Lok1to on creating a tactic that produces beautiful football to watch! The build up play & passing interchange is second to none! Wen u dominate a team u do exactly that from possession, shots on goals, etc etc! Well done pal...a refreshing change!

I have to congratulate u Lok1to on creating a tactic that produces beautiful football to watch! The build up play & passing interchange is second to none! Wen u dominate a team u do exactly that from possession, shots on goals, etc etc! Well done pal...a refreshing change!

I´m glad ur enjoying it bro. Like i said i want to win, but if i don´t have possession or my team doesn´t perform well i feel frustrated.

hi Lokito

and what about the traning?

Training is in the OP.

I use a lot of Def. Pos. almost all season (intercalated with Att. Mov.)

Hi mate, can you tell me what is your last tactic? thanks

Which oi's do you use, as there seem to be two different ones in the opening post?

Of those 2 tactics which you were testing is the best. I really like the idea of the 3 CBS and 3cdms formation but is it really effective?

Of those 2 tactics which you were testing is the best. I really like the idea of the 3 CBS and 3cdms formation but is it really effective?

Good question, but both version have 3 defenders (the 4 defenders setup has the LB as a hybrid player :p). I played more with the "4 defenders" setup and used the more narrow to some games, when i felt that i need to get more people in the center.
I like them both, but it depends on the type of players that u have and want to play with.
Playing with both, gave me +70% possession, ccc´s and goals. ;)

Right now i´m working in another system, a more pragmatic and mixed approach, but with supported football. Testing it in Gladbach and i´m really enjoying it. Just take a look.

o8hh101.jpg

1zMpj4J.jpg

Xbfy3gO.jpg

"Positions (CM, DLP and all defensive players - train PPM play short passes, looks for passes rather than attempting to score, plays one twos) and in the more advanced players - train PPM, plays one twos, place shots)."

Podias explicar esta parte melhor lokito??
smile.gif

"Positions (CM, DLP and all defensive players - train PPM play short passes, looks for passes rather than attempting to score, plays one twos) and in the more advanced players - train PPM, plays one twos, place shots)."

Podias explicar esta parte melhor lokito??
smile.gif

Está bem explicado pah ! Ora lê com atenção.(H)

CM, DLP e todos os jogadores defensivos - joga curto e simples, tenta o passe me vez de remate e tenta tabelinhas
Os restantes da frente, colocar remates e tabelinhas :)

os da frente são só o avançado, e construtor de jogo e os alas né??

Obrigado lokito :p

Lokito hi! can you post the link your last tactic?
Excuse me for my English I am french and thank you for your great job !!!!!
Thank you !!!!