Have you ever seen possession like this ? :p

y1ZNS51.jpg

EF4cFCl.jpg

be6kqcM.jpg

9LtCIJd.jpg

Well i´m sharing the 2 systems i´m using right now. It might need some more testig, but wth, some more help testing it would be fine.

Tweaked version from the OP (still in progress but almost getting there)
This is the tactic i used in the screen shot above(kobenhavn 74%)

OPEN POSSESSION

Libero version (still in progress)

CLOSED POSSESSION

VERY IMPORTANT

OI´s from the opening post

Always keep your players in good shape ! Don´t use players with less than 90% physical condition.

CM mentality in SUPPORT (ATTACK when u want to be more direct), DLP in DEFEND ( SUPPORT when u want to be more direct and press even higher)

DURING MATCHES CHANGE:

Between CLOSE DOWN MORE and CLOSE DOWN MUCH MORE

Between PUSH HIGHER UP and MUCH HIGHER DEFENSIVE LINE

Between DEFAULT TEMPO , HIGHER TEMPO and MUCH HIGHER TEMPO

U can even lower the TEMPO, when u feel the match is won and u want to spare ur players, maintaining good fitness, but be carefull never do this when u feel the other team is reacting to the game.

U can change to ATTACKING mentality too and the team will be even more direct (but probably u will lose some possession %)

Play dynamically folks, pause the game if u need to, think a bit, analyze statistics and don´t be afraid to change things.
smile.gif

Lokito out !!

Last edited:
I will test the upside-down christmastree version with Dutch team AZ, a very young, but talented and sometimes precarious squad

I will test the upside-down christmastree version with Dutch team AZ, a very young, but talented and sometimes precarious squad

Keep me updated about that save bro ! ;)

What's individual training ?

Positions (CM, DLP and all defensive players - train PPM play short passes, looks for passes rather than attempting to score, plays one twos) and in the more advanced players - train PPM, plays one twos, place shots).
This is what i usually train.

Meanwhile in Denmark...

POSSESSION FEST ! :D

7FaNDo8.jpg

Look at the passing from my players ! :D

OcmC1Jk.jpg

pL716Nt.jpg

Keep me updated about that save bro ! ;)

Positions (CM, DLP and all defensive players - train PPM play short passes, looks for passes rather than attempting to score, plays one twos) and in the more advanced players - train PPM, plays one twos, place shots).
This is what i usually train.

Meanwhile in Denmark...

POSSESSION FEST ! :D

7FaNDo8.jpg

Look at the passing from my players ! :D

OcmC1Jk.jpg

pL716Nt.jpg

oki, thx, it's possible screen training ?

And corner, do you have tactic ? i never goal in corner... :/

oki, thx, it's possible screen training ?

And corner, do you have tactic ? i never goal in corner... :/

What´s screen training ? It´s all explained in the OP bro.

Corners ? I use short corners and it works relatively well with me. U can add whatever u want. ;)

What´s screen training ? It´s all explained in the OP bro.

Corners ? I use short corners and it works relatively well with me. U can add whatever u want. ;)

ok, thx :)

Screen training = the image of the individual training screen. ( sorry i'm not english... i'm bad :/ ^^ )

i don't know the english abbreviation

ok, thx :)

Screen training = the image of the individual training screen. ( sorry i'm not english... i'm bad :/ ^^ )

i don't know the english abbreviation

Just use your ***. MAN. to do that. I change a lot during the season, so it´s a bit difficult to put SS´s of everything bro.

when CLOSE DOWN MORE and CLOSE DOWN MUCH MORE ?

when PUSH HIGHER UP and MUCH HIGHER DEFENSIVE LINE ?

when DEFAULT TEMPO , HIGHER TEMPO and MUCH HIGHER TEMPO ?

Last edited:
when CLOSE DOWN MORE and CLOSE DOWN MUCH MORE ?

when PUSH HIGHER UP and MUCH HIGHER DEFENSIVE LINE ?

when DEFAULT TEMPO , HIGHER TEMPO and MUCH HIGHER TEMPO ?

Really bro ?

Just enter in FM2015 and read the descriptions of those instructions, it explains by itself.
Think a bit m8 and try to understand the game your team is playing, analyze details, for instance, if you feel that your team is not performing well andyou want more pace in your game, CLOSE DOWN MUCH MORE + HIGHER TEMPO or MUCH HIGHER TEMPO works very well, when you believe you need to press even more, MUCH HIGHER DEFENSIVE LINE + CLOSE DOWN MUCH MORE. Just be dynamic.
This is not a bug exploiter and plug and play tactic, its a possession tactic based in real logic. The goal is not only to win, but to achieve great possession %.

Really bro ?

Just enter in FM2015 and read the descriptions of those instructions, it explains by itself.
Think a bit m8 and try to understand the game your team is playing, analyze details, for instance, if you feel that your team is not performing well andyou want more pace in your game, CLOSE DOWN MUCH MORE + HIGHER TEMPO or MUCH HIGHER TEMPO works very well, when you believe you need to press even more, MUCH HIGHER DEFENSIVE LINE + CLOSE DOWN MUCH MORE. Just be dynamic.
This is not a bug exploiter and plug and play tactic, its a possession tactic based in real logic. The goal is not only to win, but to achieve great possession %.

In your instructions "close down much more" is already selected
If you are losing at half time with good possession, what to do?
If you are losing at half time with bad possession, what to do?
If you are winning half time and want keep the score, what to do?
If you are drawing at 70-80 and want a goal, what to do?

Nothing is explained!

In your instructions "close down much more" is already selected
If you are losing at half time with bad possession, what to do?
If you are winning half time and want keep the score, what to do?
If you are drawing at 70-80 and want a goal, what to do?

Nothing is explained!

M8 i already shared the tactic, OI´s and gave some tips. Do you also want me to play your game ? :p

Just think a bit. I can´t tell you what to do, because there are a lot of things that could happen in the matches.

Just an example:

Ok. So here u could have lots and lots of factors that could happen. I´m focusing in 2.

Are you dominating and creating chances ? The pressing and tempo is suitable to your ideals ?

Ok, so your team is doing good, but lacking some luck and finishing. Probably it will eventually score. I personaly wouldn´t change anything here and only change things if i didn´t score until 60 minutes. Maybe changing your CF or Wingers (lacking finishing). Keep in mind that i could have made other changes, so like i said there are a lot of things to do.

Are you dominating, but not creating chances and you want your team to shoot more?

Change to ATTACK might work, increase tempo and maybe advancing the D-LINE. Playing a bit more wider, could work also if the other team plays with lots of Center Midfielders. U could do lots and lots of other things, just analyze the stats.

When u want to maintain a lead, just do the opposite. CONTAIN, decrease tempo, decrease close down (only if your with a good result like 2-0 for example), but DON´T DROP THE D-LINE TO LESS THAN PRESS HIGHER.

Like i said, there are so many things u can do, that i can´t help u with that. I play this dynamically and created this to play dynamically.
Creating tactics to win and score goals in FM2015 is very easy, moreover a lot of the tactics in this forum that claim to be the supreme tactics, are tested with REAL MADRID and BARCA, yeah it is very hard to play with those teams, but this is a tactic that wants win and at the same time achieve high % of possession, and that i had never seen in here. GG ;)