London City FC - A City On The Rise

Making good progress and i'm sure things will look better after your game in hand. Are the finances looking any better? Will the move to a smaller stadium help out with the running costs of the stadium? Obviously less capacity but can't imagine you attracting 80,000 every week and 3,000 is more realistic.

We're still moving forward thats for sure neavie pops23, and hopefully that continues. The finances have began to level out, by that I mean we're not losing any money now, not exactly making it so the stadium move has probably helped. We're only getting 300-500 attendances per match so the stadium move makes sense.
[FONT=&quot]____________________________________________________________________
London City FC - November 2021[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
GG8MymQ.png
UDH6mqA.png
R9yDSxe.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Following on from a poor October which saw us win just twice and a move to our new stadium. I was hoping November would be a better month for us. With us out the FA Cup in the early rounds, not even making Round One this year around it was a month where we only had league action to face. Could we return to some sort of form and continue hunting down the league leaders.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
HdNwIQO.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Well, we've bounced back alright and with two stunning results at the end of the month, more on that in a bit. We kicked off November against struggling Tranmere where a Hassall brace secured a two one win before following that up with a three nil win away to Bromley, Pooni and Lewis twice securing that result. We couldn't break down Forest Green but held strong at the back for our second clean sheet in a row. But then came two stunning results, firstly we beat Braintree away six three, all six of our goals coming in the second half including four from Hassall in the last fifteen minutes and then we beat Bristol Rover six three, this time five of our goals before half time, Hassall with two and Browne with three. I'm not sure where either result came from but my word, more of that please![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
4HCjJok.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]FC United are the new league leaders and following their promotion from the Vanarama North last season they're looking on course for back to back promotions which could see them move into League Two. We trail them by a single point whilst sitting three points ahead of previous league leaders Newport Co. We're currently eight points inside the playoffs so things are looking rosey as we move into December.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - December 2021[/FONT]

A cracking month! Assuming this is ahead of last seasons points tally?

Really love how your club has grown so far, impressive stuff! :) btw, how did you make your own logo? Thinking about making one for myself to make a save with a team based in my area in France and I'm not sure how to get started

Great first half mate. Hows hassall doing in the scoring charts?
Glad the finances are leveling. Hopefully the budget wont get cut again in the summer.
Keep it up mate

Yes we're marginally ahead at the moment to last season Neavie pops23.

Thanks Linecoigne1998 its a work in progress at the moment but we're getting there. I found the badge on google search and then just made it the right size so it wasn't much of an issue for me.

Thanks Tracz its been superb so far. Hassall again bossing the charts he leads the tally with 26 goals in 26 league games and 26 goals in 28 games in all competitions.
[FONT=&quot]____________________________________________________________________
London City FC - December 2021[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
GG8MymQ.png
UDH6mqA.png
R9yDSxe.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The festive month of December was once again with us as the cold set in to the UK. It was our first christmas at London City Stadium and hopefully we can crown it with a couple wins, the star on top the tree. Following a sensational run of results we were currently on a strong unbeaten run including back to back six three wins, how would December hold up.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
bj6EW7Q.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We continued our good run for a little longer before ending December without a win in three. We started with an away trip against Dag & Red with a three one victory as Pooni netted a brace and Bennett found a rare goal. It was Pooni in extra time as we beat Billericay one nil in the FA Trophy First Round. A dull nil nil with Harrogate followed by a narrow one nil defeat against Newport on Boxing day. We finished the Calendar year with a two all draw against Havant & Waterlooville with Hassall netting twice.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
97VdwKO.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And so we go into 2022 with us sat in second place, still trailing FC United but now by four points as they are looking for those back to back promotions. This time last year we had forty two points from twenty six games. This year around we're on forty eight points from twenty six games, so very similar to last time around.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - January 2022[/FONT]

London City FC - January 2022[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
GG8MymQ.png
UDH6mqA.png
R9yDSxe.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Happy New Year, another division in the Vanarama National League and another chance for us to try and push our way to the footballing league as we look strong playoff contenders again this year, as long as we don't blow it late on. We had six games in January to kick start the new calendar year including the Second Round of the FA Trophy, its the first time we've gone into January with cup football still on the agenda.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
m5egqtn.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A mixed month January proved to be with three wins and three defeats. The New Year began with a three one win at home against Stockport with Hassall netting a brace and Pooni netting one. We then lost two on the bounce, firstly two one against York away from home and then three two against Kidderminster with another Hassall brace. We continue our run in the FA Trophy with this being the furthest round we've ever reached, Street netting after six minutes dispatched South side Welling. A seven goal thriller with Barnet saw us win four three with Hassall, Bamford, Browne and Pooni all netting. Ending the month with a third defeat in five games.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Yrgx8Tw.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thirty one games played and fifty four points picked up this season and once again in comparison to last season we had fifty one points so we're still narrowly ahead of where we were last season. We continue to trail FC United by two points and now we have the best goal difference in the league which could bode in our favor nearer the end of the season. We're only four points inside the playoffs with Gateshead, Dag & Red and Kidderminster all chasing us down.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - February 2022[/FONT]

London City FC - February 2022[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
GG8MymQ.png
UDH6mqA.png
R9yDSxe.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Into February and once again I'm still really enjoying this save, its so challenging and the fact I've seen one promotion in five seasons shows just how hard this is or how rubbish I am at the game. But we're slowly improving at the years go by. We can tell this by our points picked up against last season. But onto February more league football and we've even got another FA Trophy game to play.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
jqDa28Y.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Second vs third to kick off February saw us earn a point away at Gateshead with Hassall obviously netting our goal. Next a home tie against Corby in the FA Trophy Third Round and a comfortable win. Hassall powering through with a superb hatrick. A trip to Torquay saw us lose four one, not sure how we lost this one, Pooni originally giving us the lead. We bounced back as we returned home to remain unbeaten for our final three games of the month. Beating Dartford three one, Pooni with one and Hassall with the other two. Hassall also netted one against Crawley as well as Lewis in a two all draw before We drew one a piece with Dover in the FA Trophy Fourth Round, setting up a replay at home. Hassall obviously netting our goal.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
GadJZkJ.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]George Hassall breaking his record from two years ago when he netted thirty six league goals in a single season, that was in the Vanarama South in 2019. He currently has [/FONT][FONT=&quot]thirty nine goals in thirty nine appearances across all competitions this season[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. As well as that, he is just two goals off the record in the league to set a second league record in three seasons.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
5clWXJW.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We've slipped down to fourth in the league but still holding on to a playoff spot at the moment this season with eleven league games remaining. We also have a game in hand over all three games ahead of us and I win could see us jump to third and continue to apply the pressure. Gateshead are now the league leaders and a point clear of FC United at the top of the pile.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - March 2022[/FONT]

London City FC - March 2022[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
GG8MymQ.png
UDH6mqA.png
R9yDSxe.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The penultimate month of normal league football is here and we're trying not to bottle our chances of a run in the playoffs this season like we did last year around. We're still in the FA Trophy with at least one more game to so we're still potentially in for a double this season. But there is a lot of football to go yet and we're on the verge of better things with this club.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
QrqmJxe.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Usual rubbish lot, i don't think any of these players will actually ever see first team football, All signed on non contract youth deals for the time being anyway.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
XDyHSnv.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Talk about a busy month, nine matches over March and we've managed to out some sort of form here and there which included three games against Halifax. We beat Dover in the FA Trophy Fourth Round Replay with a comfortable three nil win. We were then hammered by FC United four nil before back to back draws with FC Halifax, first one a piece in the league with Pooni netting and then a nil nil in the FA Trophy Semi Final First Leg. Back to league action we lost three two to Nuneaton before returning to FC Halifax for a third game this month and in eleven days a third draw with them, this time it ended one all after ninety minutes, two all after one hundred and twenty minutes and we eventually triumphed in the shootout to set up [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the final with AFC Telford[/FONT][FONT=&quot], a great chance of claiming the trophy. This improved our league form as we faced struggling Maidenhead at home beating them two nil and then beating Bromley three one. The month ended on a sour note, losing our heavily four two against AFC Fylde.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
HgRdxZo.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We've slipped down to fifth in the table with five league matches to go this season and I'll be gutted if we miss out on the playoffs for a second season running. We're currently only in it by goal difference as Kidderminster, Newport Co and Nuneaton are all level with us on sixty six points this season. Not long to go now, five league matches and an FA Trophy Final.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
yXX7mGf.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Record breaker.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - April 2022[/FONT]

London City FC - April 2022[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
GG8MymQ.png
UDH6mqA.png
R9yDSxe.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The final month of routine league football is here and upon us and would it be our final month of football this year like it was last year. We blew our chances last time around in the final month, last month for us was quite bad seeing us slip down to fifth place. But with five league games left and an easier bunch of games on paper, could the quieter month on the pitch help us. The FA Trophy Final isn't until the end of May so we don't need to worry about that.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
5YYQSrC.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There is the month we needed to finish on, four wins and one defeat from our final five league games was surely enough to secure a playoff spot, but a bit more on our league finish shortly. A trip to Tranmere saw us struggle in the first half and saw ourselves two behind, but goals from Lewis, Gascoigne and Hassall bought us ahead to win two minutes from time. We then bet Forest Green two one, mainly thanks to an own goal fifteen minutes from time after they pegged level from an early Hassall goal. Braintree were fighting against relegation and beat us at our home to see them secure their spot for the season ahead. We traveled to Bristol Rovers, who we beat six three earlier in the year and beat them four nil here. Lewis netting twice, Pooni with one and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hassall with his fortieth league goal this season[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. The season ended with fellow playoff contenders Dag & Red who we beat one nil through Pooni.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
XZwDXXR.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]FC United are confirmed champions and secure back to back league promotions after winning promotion via the playoffs last season, we remain in the playoffs and finished up in fourth place with seventy eight points this season which saw us win more games and earn more points this season than we have in any other season. So a big step forward for us. Dag & Red, Gateshead and Aldershot join us in the playoffs at the end of the season. We'll go head to head with Gateshead over two legs in the Semi Finals.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - May 2022[/FONT]

What a great season mate! Good luck in the playoffs.
Superb achievement by hassall, hopefully he can keep scoring for the rest of the season!

Thanks Tracz, its been back to back brilliant seasons in the Vanarama National League, glad we held on to the playoff spot this year, now for the icing on the cake hopefully....
London City FC - May 2022[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
GG8MymQ.png
UDH6mqA.png
R9yDSxe.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For the first time in now six seasons, I'm doing a May update, we actually have more than one competitive fixture for the month of May as we face at least three matches this month, it could even be four. We've got two games against Gateshead in the Vanarama National League Playoff Semi Finals and if we bypass them we'd have a Final against Dag & Red or Aldershot, whoever the winner is of the other Semi Final. We also have the Final of the FA Trophy where we go head to head with Vanarama National League North champions this season AFC Telford.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
QgERjBA.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now that, that right there is how you kick off the Semi Finals, a superb five two victory over Gateshead at home. We were superb, fell behind after just six minutes as Haines scored for the traveling side. But then we turned on the back burners, Pooni and Cheema netting inside twenty one minutes to give us a two one lead, a Hassall penalty and second for him before the break saw us go in at half time four one up. Hassall completed his hatrick (of course he did) eight minutes after the restart. We conceded a second consolation goal, eight minutes from time, lets hope switching off late on won't cost us. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]We took a three goal advantage into the second leg at Gateshead...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
jlL4QmI.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Heartbreak! Absolute heartbreak![/FONT][FONT=&quot] A four nil defeat on the night cost us a spot in the Playoff Finals. Gateshead did exactly what we did first leg, took their chances. At half time we found ourselves just a goal behind and we continued to play our counter attacking football, the stats seemed even. But two quick goals eight minutes into the second half for the host saw them tie the score five a piece on aggregate. We managed to hold on but just couldn't find the net. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Extra Time[/FONT][FONT=&quot] came on the night and it was the hosts who prevailed to the Final, Hooper netting ten minutes from the end sending us packing. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]It'll be a third season in the Vanarama National League for London City FC.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
YA15hWY.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Champions! My second ever trophy at London City FC![/FONT][FONT=&quot] Well, what a way to bounce back from the heartbreak of losing the Playoff Semi Finals in dramatic fashion. The FA Trophy saw us face this years Vanarama National League North champions AFC Telford as we returned to Wembley for the first time since parting with it in September. The stats were heavily against us, we had the running share of possession. Browne fired us ahead on the twenty seventh minute which saw us go into half time one up. Second half Ryan Taylor's penalty for AFC Telford was saved by our Aghayere. And we made sure we got across the line this time, Pooni netting three minutes from time to give us a two nil lead and confirmed us winners of the FA Trophy! Named as an 'icon' of London City FC for the work I've done over six years, theres plenty more to come, highs and lows I'm sure.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
pjsJLYt.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Was it ever really in doubt? What a man! What a season, George Hassall breaking records again. He broke our club record of most goals in a single season. He broke another club record of most apperances by any player ever for London City FC. He broke the league record for most goals in a season. George Hassall was named player of the season and the top goalscorer of the season with forty three goals in forty eight games this season. He played in every league game this year.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
tMPwDJS.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Since joining us back in 2018 George Hassall has become a goalscoring machine, being our clubs top scorer all four seasons and been named the leagues top goalscorer for three out of four seasons. Whilst his stats don't scream out, he sure puts the ball in the net enough. This season saw him total forty eight goals in fifty six games in all competitions and assisted a further sixteen. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - Pre Season Round Up 2022[/FONT]

another cruel twist in your hunt for promotion. 3rd time luck though and i've already got a few quid on you to go up next season!

Sure was neavie pops23, I felt we had enough in the first leg too! A few quid will get you a tasty return with the media still tipping us at 1000-1 to win the title.
London City FC - Pre Season Round Up 2022[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
6ND3M8I.png
7nG2csc.png
B6pTPsx.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Another summer is here and its another summer in which I was worrying about if we were going to improve the squad and our chances to get out of the Vanarama National league. We've been here two seasons already as we narrowly missed out on the playoffs first season, finishing sixth and then finished fourth last year with playoff misery. Here comes another busy summer though as we continue to struggle in financial ruins.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
ytRXeOw.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]All relevant news that come out the summer as always. And as always I've been offered a one year contract extension. Hopefully once we go professional I can put pen to paper on longer deals rather than twelve months. They've also decided to waste more money and expand our stadium already, with the capacity set to grow to 4000 which will be complete in seven months time. And to finish it off, the same expectations as every year, despite us finishing in the playoffs last season and winning the FA Trophy. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The media still pen us at 1000-1 to win the title, how!?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
ek956EU.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Our bank balance is edging back towards the black but its very slow. We're still over spending on our wages, I have a bit of transfer money which I'll convert into wages but it really won't help things too much.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
ip7gYRd.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There were [/FONT]loads[FONT=&quot] of players that left this summer as I let any players who were one star in our under eighteens and under twenty threes go so there were two many to screenshot. With that we've bought in five players on free transfers that all improve the squad and one loan deal from Burton who remain our parent club for another year.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
zpYxUJo.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The squads starting to look stronger each year even without the money for us to spend. It may look like we're a little short upfront quality wise but we do have Hassall whos stats aren't great but has proved what he is capable of doing on the pitch over the last four seasons, he'll continue to start up top for us.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
lCYW4Fm.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We played some big sides this summer so the form was expected. Ended it with a couple easy games as I knew we would need to get some motivation back in the squad after our finance helping friendlies.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - August Round Up 2022[/FONT]

London City FC - August 2022[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
6ND3M8I.png
7nG2csc.png
B6pTPsx.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Season seven has kicked off, at the start of this career there was no telling if I'd get this far, after three seasons stuck in the Vanarama National League South there was no telling I'd get here, but I have and we have a long way to go until I reach my overall goal of being the best team in England. August kicked us off with a busy six game schedule.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Hy6VT4i.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A mixed start to the season, three wins, two draws and just the one defeat this far into it doesn't look too bad. A draw against fellow playoff Semi Finalists last season Dag & Red kicked things off, we came back from two down to draw two all as Noor and Browne scored. Next we welcomed Bristol Rover with us coming out on top, Hassall netting a spot kick to start his goalscoring for the season and Pooni also on target. It was Browne and two from Hassall as we beat Newport Co three nil, recording back to back clean sheets. Fazlic gave us the lead against recently relegated Hartlepool but we lost out four one. Pooni netted his second of the season as we beat Kidderminster and Hassall snatched us a point with his fourth in six games this seasons as we drew one a piece with Wrexham.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
O14wctR.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]That start has seen us notch up eleven points from six games, last seasons nearly relegated Tranmere have stormed out the blocks, unbeaten with sixteen points on the board so far. Hopefully this season we won't have a couple of dodgy months and really can put a promotion charge together for the football league![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
55iGedh.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My next game in charge will mark my three hundredth not only in management but three hundred competitive games in charge of London City FC. And hopefully there are many more hundreds to pass by yet! Its been a fun building block this far and I'm sure there are many more highs and lows to come from this. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Surely this pleased the fans...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
fYQ31jx.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Well Daniel Dawson is a top bloke and I've forwarded him a season ticket and signed shirt from the squad. As for Ethan Tanner and Dean Joyce, I'm not sure if they've followed London City FC since the start or they're glory hunters, but yeah, they're banned from the stadium![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - September 2022[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]London City FC - September 2022[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
6ND3M8I.png
7nG2csc.png
B6pTPsx.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Another strong start to the season was made, but then again we usually kick off okay, its the odd month here or there that cost us every year. I'm still hoping this year will be different though, this year will be our year. September, on paper was an easy month, against teams all struggling to get out the blocks this summer.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
PC9xay6.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Unbeaten in September and morale is on the rise as the club win four and draw one of the five matches faced. George Hassall isn't finding the net as regularly as he has the past couple of seasons, hopefully it'll improve though. For my three hundredth game in charge we traveled to Torquay and claimed a win on the milestone, beating them three two. A one all draw against struggling Braintree was followed by three more wins. Firstly beating Dover four two, Maidenhead two one and Barnet two one.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Cn6Bhxp.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Up to second place, three points over the chasing pack and just a point behind early league leaders Stockport. Tranmere's strong start has faded, seeing them pick up just three points from their last six games and slip down to mid table. Maidenhead at the bottom already having a minus seventeen goal difference won't help them early on.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - October 2022[/FONT]

London City FC - October 2022[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
6ND3M8I.png
7nG2csc.png
B6pTPsx.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Following a strong, unbeaten September we were looking really good for league progression this year and there is little progress above fourth place, we were looking for the title this time around, seventh season as a non league club it was surely time to progress to the bigger leagues. But we had a way to go yet. With a busy October on our hands our FA Cup journey was set to begin as well as plenty of league football.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
5RI7gf1.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Again form wise, this month looked very good despite a small slip up near the start of the month we still went on to win three league games this month, lose two and draw one as well as face Canvey Island twice in the FA Cup Fourth Round. The month started with a three one win away at Morecambe before we lost back to back home games against Nuneaton four two and heavily against league leaders Stockport five two. A three a piece draw followed against lower league side Canvey Island in the FA Cup Fourth Round before we dumped them out the competition with a penalty victory in the replay following another three all draw. Hassall, who has been short of goals this season, fired a brace in against last seasons FA Trophy runners up AFC Telford as we won three two. A goalless draw against Harrogate at home before we beat York convincingly three nil at home to end the month.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
ilbKh9x.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Top of the league after seventeen league games we can't grumble this far into the season. We're only top on goals scored as Kidderminster in second place are level with us on points and goal difference so far this season. Aldershot and Hartlepool are only a further point away from the top of the pile too. Last season we had thirty points after seventeen games and occupied fourth place, thirty four points at this stage last season would of also seen us top.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - November 2022[/FONT]

Great start to the season mate. Hopefully you can keep it up!

Thanks Tracz, its been superb this far into the season!
London City FC - November 2022[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
6ND3M8I.png
7nG2csc.png
B6pTPsx.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Into November and the penultimate month of the 2022 calendar year. Our FA Cup journey has now started, it was a stuttering start but we got off the line this year. The FA Trophy draw is made this month but we won't begin that until December. But plenty of league action with five games this month and a sixth as we kick it off with the FA Cup First Round, we've never got past the first round...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
sRNsc9C.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We're into the FA Cup Second round for the first time ever as we beat Boston Unite two one in the First Round, Dymond and Street netting first half goals to seal our passage to the Second Round. Our month in the league kicked off away at Aldershot, which we lost out two nil in. We then had back to back home games, league wins and clean sheets. Beating Forest Green two nil and Maidstone one nil. A third win on the bounce away at FC Halifax with Browne netting twice before a shock five one defeat against AFC Fylde ended November on a sour note.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
M2VYd0k.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We're still top of the pile, twenty two games now played and we're top by a single point over Stockport and third place Hartlepool. Their goal difference are better than ours too so it could be a struggle to hold on to the top spot. This time last season coincidentally we were second having played twenty two games and notching up forty three points.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - December 2022[/FONT]

London City FC - December 2022[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
6ND3M8I.png
7nG2csc.png
B6pTPsx.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The final month of the calendar year is once again here, the festivities of December upon us and the wintery scenes lay over London City Stadium. Our First ever shot in the FA Cup Second round was here this month and our journey in the FA Trophy began. We also had the usual bunch of league football, going into the month top of the pile, could we go through Christmas top and even end the year at the top of the pile!?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
wd8rV7c.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The month began with the FA Cup tie against Maidstone, the Second Round and it was our first ever appearance here. But we'd be bypassing that and setting another new record. A one nil win thanks to Noor saw off Maidstone [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and set up our first ever FA Cup Third Round tie with a trip to Championship side Sheffield Wednesday[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Back to league action saw us lose out two one against Tranmere before we traveled to Boreham Wood where Carnat knocked them out the FA Trophy First Round. Three league games to finish the calendar year, a two nil win away at struggling Bristol Rover before two home games, firstly losing one nil against Dag & Red before we ended 2022 with a two one win over Newport Co thanks to Pooni netting both.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
3MoPqRG.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So the league table changes once again, we go into 2023 in third place and its Stockport who go into the New Year at the top of the pile. They lead Hartlepool in second place by a single points, we're also only a point off the league leaders but behind second place on goal difference alone. Theres then a three point gap over fourth place Aldershot and a further point to Tranmere. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]We're a point up on last year, we had forty eight at this point in second place.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - January 2023[/FONT]