London City FC - A City On The Rise

Thanks BrizzleBelter, glad I kept you up for your shift! haha!

Its good to have someone so hooked Tracz, as long as I have a couple readers and commenters I'll continue to play and post the career. Hassall has just simply slumped in quality as the clubs got better unfortunately. The finances sees us around £300k in the red still and we're over paying on wages but hopefully it'll even out a little better over the summer.
[FONT=&quot]____________________________________________________________________
London City FC - February 2025[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
5noCHri.png
epFXoMs.png
rYeRvB3.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just four points outside the playoffs as we enter February, I'm not expecting us to reach them but its nice to be so close to them. However there was still a lot of football to play this season. Now we're only in the league we didn't have to worry about any cups or squad rotations as such. Only four games were on the cards throughout February, could we remain strong.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
hXYb3cL.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We didn't perform too badly over the month, seven points from a possible twelve and annoyingly losing to fellow newly promoted side Stockport. But first we welcomed struggled Carlisle and beat them four one as we were superb, Ashby netting a first half brace, Browne also on target first half before Pooni netted late on. A three one defeat away at Stockport came but back at home we beat Barnet again seeingg us net four, winning four two as Hedges, Guppy (x2) and Bridge netted for us. Finally ending the month with a trip to Luton, ending one a piece.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
HEhv54z.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We've narrowed the points gap to the playoffs to just three points on the playoff places as we close in on the end of the season. We're now thirteen games away from the end of the season and survival, our main aim this season, seems all but secure as we're now fourteen points clear of the drop zone.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - March 2025[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]____________________________________________________________________
London City FC - March 2025[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
5noCHri.png
epFXoMs.png
rYeRvB3.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Into March and now we're in the football league we've got three months of fixtures left as there are a couple games in May which will have its own update at the end of the season. Anyway back on track, our form had once again been looking okay, we seem to switch from strong months to slightly less appealing months. March saw us face seven league games and have our first 'professional' youth intake, could we uncover a gem...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Py3t4sv.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ray Thompson could make something of himself in this league but its unlikely any of the others will. They all sign youth deals for now but I wouldn't count on seeing any of them in first team action.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
5zNb7gP.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Again not a great looking month as results are beginning to tumble now. We welcomed Rochdale to kickstart March and picked up our first of only two wins, winning two one with Ashby and Guppy netting first half goals. A trip to Mansfield saw us lose heavily, four one before shocking second place Lincoln with a two one win, Pooni netting the winner seventeen minutes from time. Things then turned sour as a trip to Colchester saw us lose two nil drawing one all at home against struggling Northampton before two more defeats came with a trip to Stevenage and welcoming Wycombe.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
R1lc2G1.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Well we're down to fifteenth and sliding towards the relegation zone. We're now fourteen points clear of the drop with six games to go, so we're almost safe, home and dry but not quite there yet. However we're also ten points away from the playoff spots now so it is unlikely we'll make a charge for them now. But as I've said many times, this season was about surviving in League Two this season and we're set to do that.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - April 2025[/FONT]

London City FC - April 2025[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
5noCHri.png
epFXoMs.png
rYeRvB3.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The penultimate month of the season, our first ever in League Two and our first ever as a professional club and I feel its been a very, very good first season up in this new league. We're fighting for a strong mid table finish, much better than I expected first season and now past my target of fifty points this season. Four of our remaining six league games awaited us in April.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
8G9ZwdO.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Four matches in April, three wins on the board for us as it proved to be a very good month. A trip to Ebbsfleet saw us win three one to start the month off well, Hedges netting in the first half before Browne and Ashby both struck in the second half to seal the win. Returning home we welcomed Blackpool who are having a very bad season and we struck four second half goals to come back and win this, Noor, Hedges, Bridge from the spot and Ashby all on target for us. The trip to AFC Wimbledon saw us let slip a one goal lead through Hedges and lose two one. The month ended at home by welcoming Southend, beating them three one which saw Ashby strike a superb hatrick.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
a2OONxB.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Twelfth in the league after forty four games, two games left this season and we can still climb in the league. We're just as likely to drop down a couple positions as well though with the table tight around us. My target this season was fifty points and we're now up to sixty three, much better than I expected. It'd be nice to be able to end the season with a positive or at least neutral goal difference, at the minute it stands at minus one.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - May 2025[/FONT]

London City FC - May 2025[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
5noCHri.png
epFXoMs.png
rYeRvB3.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Two games to conclude our first ever season in the Skybet League Two, our first season as a professional club and safety was secured, now it was time to finish the season as strongly as we could as we had just two league games left to play in May. Whilst we had small dreams throughout the season of playoff hopes, our real aim all year was to beat the drop.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
puWTfMi.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We finished the season with a single point from our two games in May but it brings the season to a close. We drew with Girmsby, away from home after Hedges fired us into the lead on eleven minutes. And ended the season with a home game against Hartlepool where we lost one nil.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Ol2Tpcp.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So the season comes to an end with us smack bang in the middle of the table, picking up sixty four points along the way of this forty six games League Two season. We went on to win nineteen games, draw just seven and lose twenty whilst finishing with a minus two goal difference. We were 'only' twenty six points off the top spot Colchester this season which is remarkable for our first season in this division. Just thirteen points off automatic promotion and seven points outside the playoffs whilst beating the drop by eighteen points! I'd say this season had been a success![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - Pre Season Round Up 2025[/FONT]

Good job you did here! i m following you re story,so keep up !
You have the only good story on this forum!

A great first season in league 2 mate.
Onwards and upwards next season i say!

Thanks FMAddict, still a long way to go. There are plenty of good stories on this site!

A super season indeed Tracz, another season on the cards hopefully pushing forward.
London City FC - Pre Season Round Up 2025[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
5noCHri.png
epFXoMs.png
rYeRvB3.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have been looking forward to this summer for some time, we had a load of players out of contract, that freeing up funds for me to be able to improve the squad and really build on last season where we finished twelfth. So here we go again, no club news this summer which is a first I think, but plenty of transfer, financial and pre season friendly news to bring you up to date with.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Lb5e2yT.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The club are beginning to improve financially and if we could reach the FA Cup Third Round again this year and get a big away draw we could make it back in the black. The wages have completely freed up now and come the end of the summer we still have fourteen thousand pounds spare in the wage funds so plenty of space to improve the squad if we can. We've also got a one hundred thousand pound transfer budget.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
z9pOXo7.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Over [/FONT][FONT=&quot]forty[/FONT][FONT=&quot] players left the club this summer between senior squad, under twenty threes and under eighteens, ones who had been given permanent deals last summer due to us going professional and this has allowed us to free up those funds seen above. We've gone on to bring in nine new faces this summer, eight of them on free transfers and one of them on loan as we picked up Guy Booth from Millwall to give him some first team football.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
vpE5zSJ.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We have a [/FONT]massive[FONT=&quot] squad going into the 2025/2026 season but I'm hoping that'll prove to be a good sign if I can get myself rotating the squad regularly and ensure we can maintain a good season. Brad Gascoigne is our 'weakest' player in the squad, however he is the only original from the 2016/17 squad so I wanted to keep him here. Samual, Sutton and Green all adding plenty of talent to the squad this summer.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Rdx2YAb.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A very good summer picking up plenty of wins, only two defeats and they were expected ones in our 'money making' friendlies as they're known as we played Tottentham and Celtic. If the summer is anything to go by then it could go on to be another very good season for us.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - August 2025[/FONT]

London City FC - August 2025[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
5noCHri.png
epFXoMs.png
rYeRvB3.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Into August we go, with the same kits from last season trying to emulate our brilliant first season in the Sky Bet League Two. It'd be a busy start of the season for us as we faced six games, five across the league and one in the EFL Cup as we aim to beat last seasons adventure of the first round. We also lost Burton as our parent club as they're now also in our league.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
hAMvRal.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Not a great start to the season, just like last season as we started poorly then. It began okay, a two one home with over Northampton, Bridge netting the winner five minutes from time. We then beat Championship side Cardiff, away from home on penalties in the EFL Cup First Round. We drew three a piece during ninety minutes, Hedges netting twice and an own goal ensuring the draw, we won three one on penalties. Back to league action and a trip to Barnet saw us lose out two nil. Welcoming Bradford City we got another win, winning three two with Pooni netting twice and Green striking one. It was a reverse result against our former parent club, Burton as we lost three two, Pooni had netted another brace though but ended August sourly with a heavy four one defeat against Accrington.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Fet5c5X.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thirteenth to start with this season after five games, picking up six points. We need to improve and pick up a couple wins on the bounce soon just to move us up the table and open a gap on the relegation zone soon. Our negative goal difference is already on the board but I want to ensure that improves soon, I'm hoping its just the team gelling still.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - September 2025[/FONT]

London City FC - September 2025[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
5noCHri.png
epFXoMs.png
rYeRvB3.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Every season to date, the club have managed to progress league position wise. However the way we've started this season makes me doubt whether we are likely to be progressing again this season as its been a tough month again. EFL Cup, Checkatrade trophy and league action awaited us in September and we struggled in all competitions.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
QFtdz1i.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just one win from six games, four points on the board this month. An expected defeat against Championship side Crystal Palace at home in the EFL Cup Second Round saw our journey there come to an end, expectedly so though. We drew away from home against Yeovil, my followed club as they were relegated last season. A three all draw with Hedges netting a brace, his second in injury time to seal a point. Arsenal Under 23s had a big six one win against us in the Checkatrade Trophy. Our only league win this month came at home with us beating Grimsby two one, Hedges netted his fourth goal in three games, Pooni also on target. Two more defeats to end the month as Luton beat us four one away from home and then two one away at Hartlepool. We're in trouble![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
WKCe8yv.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We're down in seventeenth after just nine league games with ten points on the board and the second worst goal difference this season to date. We're just four points outside the relegation zone which is currently occupied by Ebbsfleet and Stockport. It could be a big relegation battle for us this season and a step backwards for the first time in the clubs history.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - October 2025[/FONT]

London City FC - October 2025[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
5noCHri.png
epFXoMs.png
rYeRvB3.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Into October with our form possibly the worst its ever been, especially over the last five or so seasons as we've had it pretty much all our own way. Now we're finding it a struggle to pick up points here. Perhaps second season syndrome of the Sky Bet League Two. Either way we need to turn it around. We had six games again in October with five in the league and one in the Checkatrade Trophy.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
rxlXkBK.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And once again it was just four points from our six matches as things don't appear to be improving here. A defeat to start October saw Cambridge visit us and beat us two nil. Our only win of the month came as we traveled to Stockport and beat them three two, three different scorers with Costa, Isaac and Pooni all netting for us. Brighton expectely beat us in the Checkatrade Trophy three one, Pooni netted our consolation goal. A point at home against Crawley saw us come back from two down to grab a point. And again ending the month with back to back defeats, firstly three two away at Boston United, before Southend beat us at home, four one.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
KuZQQUj.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is proving to be a big battle this season, not only for our form and the club, but my motivation, however I'm prepared to battle on, I knew it'd be a tough season and can't have it all our own way every year, that'd be boring! Down to nineteenth in the league, fourteen points from fourteen games and just six points above the drop zone in the league so far. We've got a bit of battling to do.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - November 2025[/FONT]

London City FC - November 2025[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
5noCHri.png
epFXoMs.png
rYeRvB3.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The penultimate month of the calendar year and we were still searching for form this season to really kickstart it. There was no chance we would be challenging for the playoffs this season, like we almost did last season. However we can still maintain a positive, strong finish this season if we can kick our selves into gear. We had action in the FA Cup, Checkatrar Trophy and league again this year.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
lXOfVSd.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Well, its the most points we've picked up this season for a month of fixtures, as we picked up eight points from a possible fifteen as we played five league games. We beat Rochdale to kick off November, two nil, Browne and Green netting. Fellow League Two side Boston United knocked us out the FA Cup First Round, losing out two nil. Our final game of the Checkatrade Trophy for the season saw us lose out again, Southend beating us two one as we went three games, three defeats in the competition this year. Back to back league wins for the first time this season as we beat Notts Co at home, Ashby and Heges netting, we then traveled to Barrow and drew three a piece, Brown and Shokunbi netting in the final ten minutes to seal a point. Narrowly lost out a seven goal thriller against AFC Wimbledon, four three before drawing one a piece with Wycombe to end the month.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
YxyhqAm.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Despite this being the best month we've had this season, we've still dropped another place in the league as we now slump to twentieth after nineteen matches. We've got just twenty two points on the board and are now just seven points clear of the drop zone so far this season. We are only nine points away from the playoffs at the other end of the table so a really good month and we'd be there or there abouts again.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - December 2025[/FONT]

London City FC - December 2025[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
5noCHri.png
epFXoMs.png
rYeRvB3.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Into the festivities of December, 2025 is being seen out and we're really struggling for any form at the moment. there is nothing consistent with us this season and its potentially looking like our first ever season where we'll go backwards in league position in nine years. Out of all the cup competitions now we only have league football to focus on, maybe that'll begin to help us.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
VJ5Avjy.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Another month that started brightly but withered away and saw us finish a third or fourth month on the bounce with two defeats. A trip to Eastleigh saw us draw one all, thanks to Hedges netting twenty minutes from time. A second away game saw us go to Northampton seven days later, Hedges netted a brace here to see us take all three points. But back home we lost twice, one nil to Port Vale and three nil against Ebbsfleet.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
xAc6xRb.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Back up to nineteenth, ten points off the playoffs as we head into 2026 but only six points outside the relegation spot now as Ebbsfleet recently beat us to cut the lead from nine points. We're in trouble, thats for sure, for once in January I'll need to bring in some new faces and really try and strengthen this squad.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]#SendHelp[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - January 2026[/FONT]

Been away over Christmas, but glad to see you're still going with this and it's going well!

Hope you steady the ship this year and continue the climb up the league ladder.

This seasons obviously hasnt been as good as previous but it takes time to build a club.
This will just be a small step back in your climb to the top

I do appreciate you taking your time to catch back up Tom26, means a lot! We're getting there just need to sure up this year.

Of course Tracz, how we've gone backwards despite the signings is beyond me.
London City FC - January 2026[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
5noCHri.png
epFXoMs.png
rYeRvB3.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Happy New Year, it can't be much worse than the last couple of months surely. We go into the new year really struggling near the bottom end of the Sky Bet League Two. We've got five months of football to go for this season and need to pick up some serious form. In the end i didn't sign anyone in January, but a small tactical change could see a return of our good form last season.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
iPb70ET.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And there it was! What a way to kick off the new calendar year and hopefully a return to our best. An unbeaten month in January, one draw and then four wins on the bounce which is the first time we've done this in ages! A trip to Mansfield kicked off the New Year, Ashby netting in the first half but Mansfield leveled second half to steal a point. We then welcomed Barnet for our first home game of 2026 and battered them four one. Ashby netted twice with Cheema and Hickford also on target both in the second half. A trip to Bradford City saw us narrowly edge them out, three two. Isaac netting in the first half Pooni and Hedges also netting for us in the second half. A narrow one nil win over former parent club Burton thanks to Ashby netting after thirty one minutes. Finally ending the month beating struggling Accrington two one Hedges and Ashby netting, Ashby with his fifth goal in as many games this month.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
eebGlE0.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Twenty eight league games now played and we're finally moving up the table. We move up to thirteenth and up to thirty nine points for the season, a huge improvement this month has helped us out all ends! We're now just five points off the playoffs and reeling them in, if we can keep this up for a couple months we'll be there or thereabouts. A long way to go though, four months of football still.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - February 2026[/FONT]

Been following this since it started and just caught up after Christmas - glad to see you finally got into League Two.

Solid month there to regain form, outside push for playoffs if Ashby and Hedges can keep up their scoring form!

Thanks KyleR93, always good to find new followers! We could hit the playoffs but I feel we're too early for them. Have to see what happens!
London City FC - February 2026[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
5noCHri.png
epFXoMs.png
rYeRvB3.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Our form had suddenly taken a turn for the better with us going unbeaten in January and shooting up the league table. But now the question was could we maintain this kind of form and push on for a top half finish. Every season so far we've had a better year, beating our previous league position, I think its unlikely we can do it this season but we've had a good run so far with four months to go.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
CyC21WD.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Not quite another unbeaten month but our form is staying throughout February for sure. We welcomed by beloved Yeovil Town at the start of February and beat them two one, thankfully Hedges is continuing some form with a superb brace here. A trip to Grimsby ended all square, Pooni with our goal before drawing two a piece with playoff chasing Luton. Dymond and Cheema with our goals here. Our first defeat in two months and this calendar year saw Hartlepool come to us and win three one. Browne had initially given us the lead. But we ended the month wel, beating Cambridge three one, it was one all at the break, an own goal for us. But late goals from Hedges and Pooni ensured we finished February strongly.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
cpRmTAX.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And now suddenly things are looking extremely rosey for us once again. We're thirteenth in the lead and sit just four points off Luton in the final playoff spot. I'm still wondering if we are good enough for the playoffs or even deserve it. But we'll see what happens, we're not ready for League One football, barely coped with League Two football kicking off the month. But we must survive this season and its looking more and more likely.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - March 2026[/FONT]

London City FC - March 2026[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
5noCHri.png
epFXoMs.png
rYeRvB3.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Into March and following back to back months of solid form, we really began to believe what could be this season. The good turn of form has fired us just outside the top half of the table and raining in on those playoff places, the gap had been closed, it was now whether we could fully cut it and catch them. We also had another poor youth intake as well as hitting another milestone.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
08gg7CD.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For a moment I thought we may of uncovered a gem in David Scott when I saw his potential. But then I looked at his stats and yeah, he won't be making it in this league or any league higher. The usual. We need to improve our youth and training facilities to try and improve our intake but our money is tight.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
C811O4C.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The second game of March saw me hit a massive milestone, I'm now five hundred games into my tenure here at London City FC and management. Along the way I've picked up two FA Trophies, the Vanarama National League South title, the Vanarama National League title as well as winning Vanarama National League South Manager of the Season and National League Manager of the year twice.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
i35XoaO.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Our form continues to remain strong with another four wins from six matches including one loss and one draw. Welcoming Stockport at the start of the month we won four two to put more pressure on them, it looks like second season syndrome has hit them big time as we hit four. Bridge with one and Hedges with the remaining three. A trip to Crawley saw Pooni net a brace either side of Crawleys goal, his second two minutes from time to seal the win. We recorded four wins on the bounce when we welcomed Boston United and beat them two one with Browne and Green netting. A trip to promotion chasing Southend saw us lose three one expectedly before drawing nil nil at home with Rochdale. Ending the month with a trip to struggling Notts Co and beating them three one as Brown and Pooni (x2) were on target for us.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
74ki5Kr.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For the first time ever I think, we're in a playoff place in the Sky Bet League Two! The turn around we've seen since January has been amazing and fired us from relegation fear to playoff contenders. We're narrowly in the playoffs on goal difference at the moment and now only six points off the automatic promotion spots. It could be an amazing season yet.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - April 2026[/FONT]

Much better turn of the year pal.
Hopefully you can hold it off and keep that playoff place.

Its been awesome lately Tracz

u2CpKmL.png
5noCHri.png
epFXoMs.png
rYeRvB3.png

The penultimate month of the football season is here and once again we're pressing our good form right to the end of the season. Going into the month we had seven league games remaining and would face five of them throughout April. A continued run of good form could see us press the automatic promotion spots or hopefully at least keep our playoff hopes alive which seemed dead come the end of the calendar year. There was also some exciting news to end the month.

WhnmlwZ.png

Five matches throughout April, three wins and two defeats and that'll do me indeed. Welcoming Barrow we beat them narrowly, winning one nil with Green converting a spot kick. A trip to fellow playoff hopefuls AFC Wimbledon saw us lose two nil. Back to back one nil wins were recorded with us welcoming Mansfield, Hedges netting after thirteen minutes and Pooni netting after seventy four against Ebbsfleet. The month ended with us welcoming league champions Wycombe and losing out two one, Green netting out only goal.

ZhQNAII.png

We remain seventh in the Sky Bet League Two with just two league games remaining this season. That'll see us travel to second place Port Vale and then welcome twelfth place Eastleigh. We need to try and win one of those games in my opinion if we are going to stay in the playoffs. However I don't see us going up even through those playoffs, we're simply not ready.

[FONT=&quot]
qE7Lxmi.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Finally we end the month with some potentially breaking news. The club are in takeover talks according to a report from sky sports. Scott Bailey wants to takeover full control of the club and would wipe the clubs debts which would be fantastic for us going forward. A transfer embargo has been placed over us as the deal happens.[/FONT]

Next Update: London City FC - May 2026

Last edited: