London City FC - A City On The Rise

[FONT=&quot]____________________________________________________________________
London City FC - May 2026[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
5noCHri.png
epFXoMs.png
rYeRvB3.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here we go then, one month left of competitive football and that was it. We either had two two games left this season, four if we managed to get to the Playoff Semi Finals and up to five if we could hit the Playoff Finals. But first we had to focus solely on the last two league games of the season, my views were we had to win one to secure a spot in the Playoffs.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
KgjpWqt.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We did what I thought we'd have to do, win one of our final two league games. A defeat against second place Port Vale saw us narrowly lose out in a five goal thriller. We had led the game through Ashby and were level at two a piece, unfortunately falling just short of a point. However finished the league season with a three two win, Browne netting before Hedges struck twice, a great time to refind the net for him. But was this enough...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
cGnVGy7.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It was indeed enough as we finished sixth in the Sky Bet League Two after forty six matches. Amazingly we finished just three points off an automatic promotion spot and finished with a zero goal difference come the end. Also just a point inside the playoffs. The turn around from the end of December has been amazing and now we have two, maybe three games to try and earn a shock promotion to the third tier of English football. We'd now go head to head with AFC Wimbledon over two legs in the Semi Finals whilst Grimsby will face Luton.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
gSlnObY.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What a performance from 'The City' absolutely superb from the boys! We bossed possession and held strong at the back especially in the first forty five. First half we were amazing, Booth netted after twenty minutes, Ashby after twenty nine and Booth again after thirty five minutes saw us three nil up at the break. Second half it looked like we were going to capitulate conceding twice with twenty minutes still to play. We bounced back through Hedges with his twenty eight goal of the season and it could be an important one, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]onto the second leg we march[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
3UcQquR.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]An even second leg here, we were just lucky the home side, AFC Wimbledon couldn't hit the target more often with their nineteen shots. We trailed after ten minutes, however with twenty nine minutes on the clock Hedges and Ashby had both struck to see us lead two one. AFC Wimbledon continued to fight back and were just unfortunate, Simmonds netted for the host in the final minute, but we held on to a draw and a six four win on aggregate.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
xj74k4E.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sky Bet League Two Playoff Final, we blew our chances, with the better share of possession, even shots but just unfortunate this time. Grimsby blew us away and were far superior infront of goal here against us. Graham game Grimsby the host after the first minute, Woods then netted a twelve minute brace and by the twenty ninth minute, Olowu had put Grimsby four nil up. In trouble we went more attacking, eventually paid off when Browne netted with four minutes to play, but we were short here come full time, another season here awaited us. Probably for the best.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
yXhV1O8.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A message from the new board, thats correct, we've had a takeover and Scott Bailey has become our new chairman. Delightfully he has cleared the debt by taking out a loan and creating a new debt for the club. However we now have a black bank balance and the future is beginning to look a little brighter here at London City FC.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - London City FC Ten Year Review[/FONT]

Tough end to the season. Top 3 next season yea?
Has the takeover effected your wage budget?

After a great 2026 promotion would have capped it off but perhaps another promotion may have been too soon. New board will hopefully allow you to attract some more players in the summer and can come back and have a go at promotion.

Think i'll have another cheeky bet :p

Top 3 would be superb next year Tracz if we can avoid those playoffs! The wage budget is around £36k now so we're more than comfortable.

Get that money on us neavie Pops23, you're rolling in it from our previous promotion!

u2CpKmL.png
7nL5rmQ.png
oovZul2.png
XcRd0qI.png

Just a quick look on how the club have come so far forward over the last ten years having completed season ten. London City FC were founded in 2016, we're now at the end of season 2026 and its been a very fun, progressive rollercoaster ride to date. And I'm sure there are plenty of highs and lows left to come.

4pbkjp3.png

Here are the 'club information screens' ten years apart. We've gone from being 'Semi Professional' to 'Professional' and only recently took that step two years ago. The club has also changed from 'Local' to 'Regional' reputation as it shows our growth over the years. Our estimated value has gone up from twenty two thousand pounds to two million pounds, we do have a one point four million pounds debt though. A new stadium with a five and a half thousand pound capacity, two thousand two hundred and fifty seats. And our last change is our training facilities moved up to 'basic'.

XdWO9vp.png

As you can see, every year we have progressed forward with our league position each and every year and thats without this seasons mark on the board. You can see the trophy cabinet beginning to grow annoyingly the 'Spartan South' trophy was already with the club, I thought I had cleared every trophy. But since being here I've added two FA Trophies along with the Vanarama National League South, and National League titles to a growing trophy cabinet.

Career History:

2016/2017: Vanarama National League South - 19th (49pts), FA Trophy - 1st Round
2017/2018: Vanarama National League South - 16th (49pts), FA Trophy - Third Qualifying Round, FA Cup - 1st Round
2018/2019: Vanarama National League South - 14th (58pts), FA Trophy - 1st Round, FA Cup - 1st Round
2019/2020: Vanarama National League South - 1st (73pts)
xM6NRyn.png
, FA Trophy - 1st Round, FA Cup - Second Qualifying Round
2020/2021: Vanarama National League - 7th (70pts), FA Trophy - 1st Round, FA Cup - 1st Round
2021/2022: Vanarama National League - 4th (78pts), Playoffs - Semi Final, FA Trophy - Winners
xM6NRyn.png
, FA Cup - Fourth Qualifying Round
2022/2023: Vanarama National League - 2nd (81pts),Playoffs - Runners Up, FA Trophy - 2nd Round, FA Cup - 3rd Round
2023/2024: Vanarama National League - 1st (88pts)
xM6NRyn.png
, FA Trophy - Winners
xM6NRyn.png
, FA Cup - 1st Round
2024/2025: Sky Bet League Two - 12th (64pts), Checkatrade Trophy - Group Stage, EFL Cup - 1st Round, FA Cup - 3rd Round
2025/2026: Sky Bet League Two - 6th (72pts),Playoffs - Runners Up, Checkatrade Trophy - Group Stage, EFL Cup - 2nd Round, FA Cup - 1st Round

Next Update: London City FC - Pre Season Round Up 2026

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]____________________________________________________________________
London City FC - Pre Season Round Up 2026[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
7nL5rmQ.png
oovZul2.png
XcRd0qI.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Another summer flys by us, a quick break for myself and the players alike and then back to the drawing board and back to the hard work and graft of trying to progress again this season. It'd be our first summer under our new owner and that'd be important. He obviously doesn't know me like the previous board did so its important to get him on my side as early as possible.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
r4MJKay.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Great news for us, our training facilities are being upgraded over the next couple of months. I tried to get the youth facilities upgraded as well but the finances just weren't there. We have also been denied a senior club which means I've struggled to find any decent loan players this summer.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
8ZLwInG.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]But I did have one hundred and fifty thousand pounds to spend this summer and well, I spent all of it bringing in no less than ten new faces, all of which are better upgrades than the players we currently have at the squad and should provide real competition for places this year. Going out the door are a few big names, former number one and two goalkeepers Agahyere and Chapman, as well as Gascoigne, the only player to be with the club since the start of the career. Two bigger strikers leave as well in Pooni and leading club scorer Hassall has also departed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
1lpAALT.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]That leaves our squad looking something like this for the season ahead. Two strong goalkeepers who will both get plenty of match time and compete with each other for that number one jersey this season and for many more seasons with any luck. A strengthened back line which we usually play just three centre backs which will be hotly contested. I've really tried to sure up our midfield this year and up top we have a couple new faces who should make the impact for us.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
I9wfy5E.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And then a busy summer on the pitch commenced. After last year where we struggled to get going all season I decided to play out a bigger batch of friendlies this year around to hopefully allow the team to gel over the summer and produce something as soon as the league season begins. Now its time to turn ourselves to the competitive side of things this year.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - August 2026[/FONT]

London City FC - August 2026[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
7nL5rmQ.png
oovZul2.png
XcRd0qI.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Following a busy, money spending, football playing summer, it was time to head back to the competitive action and kick off season eleven here at London City FC and our third season here in the Sky Bet League Two and as a professional football club. We had six games in the league this month as well as facing the opening round of the EFL Cup, last year we reached the second round of this competition but could we make that fate again.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Ai4urnR.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What!? Look at that for a start to the season, six green dots from seven games this month, six wins from six in the league. A trip to Cambridge kicked off the season and saw debutant Borukov net a superb hatrick, Wilkin also finding the target on his first start. Championship side MK Dons knocked us out the EFL Cup in the First Round, beating us comfortably five two. Tighe and Borukov netting for us. Back to league action we welcomed Mansfield and beat them two one as Whiteman netted a spot kick and Borukov netted the winner, thirty one minutes from time. Back on the road a trip to Barnet saw us win three one, Borukov netting twice, his first after just three minutes and Shaw also on target. Returning home we welcomed Maidstone who we hold a good record over, and beat them four nil, keeping our first clean sheet of the season which would see us keep three on the bounce. Shaw struck twice, one in each half whilst Vernon netted his first club goal and Tighe netted three minutes from time. Stockport managed to survive last season in the end but lost out to us here, Vernon netting after sixty five minutes, his second goal in as many games before we ended the month welcoming Gilingham and winning three nil. Shaw struck another two, taking his tally to five goals this season and Wilking struck another spot kick.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
G8qgPAo.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Unfortunately Borukov, who had netted seven goals in his opening four games for the club, picked up a serious injury during the Barnet game which will see him ruled out for two months. It appears for now Shaw and Vernon are stepping up to the plate to provide our goals.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
xh1NlDc.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Played six, won six, scored seventeen, conceded two and thats our stats to kickstart the season. An early eighteen points and an unbeaten run, also opening up a four point gap already this season. A couple more months like this and we can begin to dream of League One football next season. But there is a long way to go and we can't get carried away just yet.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - September 2026[/FONT]

Just spent about two and a half hours going through this, I was hooked! I'm not sure what my boss will do if he realises most of the work I had to do this afternoon won't be completed haha!

Brilliant work mate, looking forward to following your progress! Excellent, informative writing which kept me very interested also!

It's been a **** of a story, I'm loving the evolution you've been giving to The City. With this success, have you had approaches from other clubs? It's impossible not to.

Also, as a suggestion, I think it would be great to show the tactic layout. Not all games ofc, just your expected 11 from the beginning of the season and the most used guys in the season resume.

Thanks for the fantastic story!

A small suggestion after realizing the size of your squad, wouldn't it be cheaper to buy less players who are more volatile so can play in several positions? I know it's good to have squad depth but I'm sure it'd take a lot off the wage bill.

Also is it just me who's rooting for other teams as well as London City? Come on The Dale xD

Well that is how a seasom should start! Great start mate.
As for splashing the cash in the summer, must of felt good to buy quality players.
£48k on your cb, you must be hoping he performs.

Wow thanks for taking that time to catch up matthewauck93. Blame it on me if he catches you! Or get him to read it! haha!

I've had so many approaches from other teams fubas23 but only one 'big offer' and that was to Hull at the start of the season, obviously I haven't attended any interviews as its pointless. I will post my tactics at the end of the season, I'm continually using all three which is unlikely to change.

Luckily we have about £15k spare in the wage budget at the moment rryanwilliams so its not too much of an issue from my point of view especially with the amount of games we play early having a larger squads helping.

Thanks Tracz, its nice to have a bit of money and bring in some better players. I'm confident in his ability.
London City FC - September 2026[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
7nL5rmQ.png
oovZul2.png
XcRd0qI.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]After a tremendous start to the league with six wins from a possible six we sailed into September at the top of the table and four points clear form the chasing pack in the Sky Bet League Two. Five more league games were on the agenda throughout September and we'd begin our Checkatrade Trophy adventure, in which we struggle to get through the group stage as always.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
cvPbud3.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Not quite full of green dots, but it was a harder month for us on paper September. But we only lost once and again that was in the Checkatrade trophy. A trip to Stevenage would begin the month with a seventh win in a row as we saw them off, taking home all three points in the three one victory, Wilkin netting twice after Tighe' opener. A penalty defeat against Wycombe in the first group game of the Checkatrade trophy, they won League Two last season, we came back from two down, Green netting two penalties before losing four two in the shootout, Green missed one of those! Three draws were then recorded on the bounce, AFC Wimbledon and us saw out an eight goal thriller, we had led three nil through Shaw (x2) and Tighe and led four two, but succumbed to a four all draw come full time. A trip to Luton saw us draw two a piece after Grivosti gave us the lead. It was the same scoreline against Hartlepool as Ashby netted to bring us back from one down. And we ended the month with a trip to Notts Co and beat them two nil, Shaw and Bridge netting.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Vcse9aa.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Still top of the league, still four points clear this season and still unbeaten. Its AFC Wimbledon who are keeping track with us this season, also unbeaten but behind by four points in second place. Mansfield and Gillingham are only a further point behind each and we've already played them so its looking good early on for us.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - October 2026[/FONT]

London City FC - October 2026[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
7nL5rmQ.png
oovZul2.png
XcRd0qI.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Currently four points clear as we head into October, we've been four points clear over the last two months now. We're eleven games in going into October and now face another five league games as well as a second Checkatrade trophy game. However we're facing a youth Chelsea side who are likely to beat us comfortably. Could we continue our strong league form.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
XlrAdtU.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Continuing our good form, a couple league defeats have finally slipped into our results but we can't complain, it was coming. Welcoming Boston United we were pleased to have Borukov back from injury as he popped up six minutes from time to secure the win. Chelsea Under 23s beat us three one, Tighe with our goal and this then saw us lose our first league game this season, former parent club Burton beat us one nil. It was the same scoreline, but in our favor when we beat Ebbsfleet one nil, Borukov netting again. We narrowly lost out against Bradford City two one, after Hedges gave us the lead before beating struggling Yeovil Town three one as Hedges, Borukov and Whieman (pen) secured the comfortable win to end October.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Epa8z2r.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sixteen games played, thirty games still to play but we're still top of the table however our lead has been cut to just three points now. AFC Wimbledon and Gillingham are both hot on our heels and occupy the two other automatic promotion spots. We're [/FONT]only[FONT=&quot] eleven points inside the playoffs at the moment however its a very comfortable gap at this moment in time. Could it be third time lucky in League Two.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - November 2026[/FONT]

London City FC - November 2026[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
7nL5rmQ.png
oovZul2.png
XcRd0qI.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here comes the penultimate month of whats been a very good calendar year. Our form picked up brilliantly from January onwards to see us fly up the table and finish sixth and then miss out on promotion in the Playoff Final, its also seen us start this season brightly. FA Cup, Checkatrade and league action once again this month.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
7YuFtd4.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Well, we're out of every cup competition going again this year before we even reach December. We crashed out the FA Cup in the First Round as League One side Walsall beat us three nil. We picked up a win via penalties against Eastleigh in the Checkatrade trophy following a goaless draw, but were already out the competition. Four league games then followed to conclude the month, beating Exeter away two one and FC Halifax at home three nil. A trip to struggling bottom side Crawley saw us miss our chance to win, drawing one all before ending the month with a defeat, losing two nil against Eastleigh.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
o9NiqvG.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Its still tight at the top as we're unable to move away from Gillingham who are now just two points behind us and AFC Wimbledon in third just three points behind still. The festive month of December will be short but if we can hold our own we could go into the New Year on top of the pile and aiming for that promotion.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - December 2026[/FONT]

London City FC - December 2026[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
7nL5rmQ.png
oovZul2.png
XcRd0qI.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Into December and with one aim now, go into the New Year on the top of the Sky Bet League Two and continue to lead this title race. We've been top since day one of the season and heading into the last four games of the calendar year I'm hoping we can see it through now. I'm expecting a strong month with us facing 'weaker' side this month.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
POqzhiu.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Expected a strong month and that certainly was the case as we played four games and won four to end 2026. Our only away game in December saw us go to Rochdale and win one nil, winger Tighe netting after sixty six minutes. We then ended the calendar year with three home games and two more clean sheets. Cambridge visited us and went home losing two nil, Ashby and Shaw netting for us before we beat Scunthorpe three two. Ending the year with a two nil win against Accrington and our third clean sheet in four games.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
pFI4Dna.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Despite winning all four of our matches in December we're still only four poitns clear as Gillingham continue to match us stride for stride each month. With twenty two games to go this season its looking likely at this stage that we'll be in the playoffs at least as we sit fifteen points inside them. Its also brilliant to see we've got the best goal difference in the league for once and this time by a country mile. Top at Christmas, Top at New Year, Top at the end of the season? A long way to go![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - January 2027[/FONT]

Just read the whole thing at work over past 2 days, Unreal story! Inspired me to start one with my local team Hayes and Yeading. They are in league below conference south though lol.
Have you got any tips to help? eg how you find your players and whether you listen to scout stars or just go by your own scouting on stats?

Anyway keep up the good work and its refreshing to see someone not get instant success and fly up the leagues :)

Wow thanks Banger93 sounds like works fun then! Hope you have a good career with Hayes and Yeading, LLM saves are always a favorite of mine! I just hire as many scouts as I can with good judging PA and CA and go by that usually. I will sign the odd player if I think they're worth it but most of the time still get a scout report. Its been fun not walking the league every season like you see so many people do.
London City FC - January 2027[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
7nL5rmQ.png
oovZul2.png
XcRd0qI.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Welcome to the year 2027 and a Happy New Year, well I was hoping it would be. Whilst we didn't win a trophy during 2026, it was probably our best calendar year form wise at least as we battered opponents to reach the playoff finals and lose out and now sit top of the Sky Bet league Two. January had five league games waiting for us to try and see if we could continue our fine form of late and march ever closer to a spot in League One next season.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
5FiaIq8.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A loss to start and end the month of January but three wins in between those two defeats sees us keeping good form indeed. Mansfield welcomed us and gave us a sour start to 2027 as we lost out two nil. Returning home we beat Barnet four two, Tighe, Grivosti and Green (x2) on the scoresheet for us. It was a three two win against struggling Maidstone with Borukov, Green and Tighe netting and Tighe made it three in three as he netted the only goal against Stockport in our one nil home win. But promotion chasing Gillingham spoiled the run as they beat us two one, after Borukov sent us one nil up.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Zci8rlu.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We remain top of the table at the end of January with four months of competitive football left to play and seventeen matches left on the board for us this season. Gillingham close the gap after beating us on their soil and sees them just a single point behind now, however then the gap opens to ten further points for Burton in third. We're now nineteen points inside the playoffs, surely I can start dreaming of that top seven finish at least this season![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - February 2027[/FONT]

London City FC - February 2027[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
7nL5rmQ.png
oovZul2.png
XcRd0qI.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]With the gap at the top now narrowing to a single point going into February, it was important we kept our nerve and continued battling to earn three points in as many games as we could. We had five matches throughout February and needed to remain on top at this stage of the season if we were to begin to look towards lifting that trophy come the end of the season.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
7l3QEIz.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The defeats are beginning to slip into our results list a bit more frequently as of late but its against tough teams who are up here with us, so perhaps expected. We started February at home, welcoming Stevenage and beating them three one with ease, goals from Grivosti, Borukov and Whiteman making the difference for us. Back to back defeats against AFC Wimbledon and Luton without us scoring worried me a little bit, and three games without a win came as we traveled to Hartlepool and drew one a piece, Tighe with our goal. However we ended the month with a two nil home victory over Notts Co as both Smith and Ashby netted second half goals for us.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
cDU8qV0.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]But despite going three games without a win and two straight defeats in that run, we've managed to re open our gap at the top of the table, moving four points clear of Gillingham once again in this exciting title race. We're now a massive thirteen points inside the top three so its looking likely we'll feature in League One next season, however it'd be much better to go up with the title having been top all season! Three months to go![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - March 2027[/FONT]

Nice little gap there.

Do you not make January transfers?

I tend to not delve into the market too much in January, especially at this level banger93 just because we usually have a big squad as it is. Unless there is someone who really stands out and thats yet to happen.
London City FC - March 2027[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
7nL5rmQ.png
oovZul2.png
XcRd0qI.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Two and a half months of competitive football left this season and we're still top of the pile having reopened our four point lead at the top of the table come the end of February. However with us still to play twelve league games a lot could change and I'm sure it will over the next couple months. We had six of those remaining twelve months in March, would our form last the month...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
fCckc6T.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Our form is definitely beginning to slow up as we slipped to three draws, one defeat and just the two wins throughout March but its okay at the moment. A one all draw started the month as Wilkin struck in the second half to save a point against Boston United. We returned home and beat former parent club Burton Albion one nil through Shaw before another one all draw on the road, this time against Ebbsfleet after Borukov gave us the lead. It was back to back draws and three from our last four games as we drew two al against Bradford City, Chris Smith netting the equaliser eight minutes from time. Borukov stepped up his game against Yeovil Town to fire in a hatrick, his second and third goals just a minute apart as we narrowly beat them three two before ending the month against another side from the South West, Exeter who beat us at our home, four nil. A poor way to end the month.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
p12aZRu.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Burton Albion have shot up the table and are now sitting second, they become our latest challengers as they jump Gillingham and sit behind us by just three points, worse news is they now have a better goal difference than us so one loss by us and a win by them and they'll go top. That four nil defeat against Exeter could really cost us. Its now six points to third place Gillingham and eleven to Luton in fourth with six games to go, promotion is [/FONT]almost[FONT=&quot] secured, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]a playoff spot is secured as a minimum now for the end of the season.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - April 2027[/FONT]

London City FC - April 2027[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
u2CpKmL.png
7nL5rmQ.png
oovZul2.png
XcRd0qI.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We're almost there, the season is almost over and we're almost promoted, but not quite there yet, we're still playing. Six games left this season and it would see us play four of those six remaining games in April, leaving us two games to end the season in May. With a minimum of a playoff spot secured, the season had been a success but it could get better yet with promotion and a league title in our sights.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
ry6XQKh.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Two wins and two defeats, there wasn't many goals either for the fans to see over April with us seeing just six goals over the four matches. A trip to FC Halifax saw us win one nil through Borukov before our only home game of April welcomed Crawley and losing to the struggling side. Traveling to Eastleigh we got back to winning ways, Smith netting after four minutes saw us win one nil once again. And the month went on to end with a two one defeat against Accrington. Borukov originally gave us the lead but we blew it, finishing with ten men.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
r9zdFgd.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We are promoted![/FONT][FONT=&quot] The league title isn't secured yet, we still lead Burton Albion by just three points, however having promotion on our belts now lets us look forward to another new chapter in the story as we were going up again. Burton Albion, our former parent club, are keeping up with us just three points behind and a better goal difference with just two games left this season. We will either finish first and take the league title or second and win promotion automatically, I know which one I'd rather right now![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Rf3NgJk.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Even better news sees us face two 'easy' games to end the season, well, they're penned as easy on paper. We'll welcome Rochdale on the 1st May 2027, they're currently twenty third in the league however will still be fighting for safety so it won't be a walkover thats for sure. We do hold the better head to head record over them though, with three wins from six head to heads, drawing two and losing one. Our last game of the season on the 8th May 2027 sees us travel to twentieth place Scunthorpe who we've only met once and beat them three two, the titles ours to lose.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Update: London City FC - May 2027[/FONT]