London - Taking of the city - BaP story

There was few hard injuries which took our few players for 3-4 months but i think that all have been given same chances. This winning streak which is now on 60+ wins in a row is amazing , but will most likely come at end now cause as you can see it we play in FA cup against Swansea. All of you are performing like best players in England, but honestly I didnt see best stats then this Marcijan Pavlovic have, its just simply unreal

Well, Lucock's giving it a good go in the games he's getting played in, clearly. :D

Played a solid season, sadly I ended it with an injury :/ How long am I out?

Wow! I guess pav might win golden boot, im already 10 behind,
Its crazy how easy we winning games, unbeaten league season??
I think we have a chance of beating swansea, our team is full of goals, hopefully we can keep scoring.

Good to see my fella contributing when he gets a chance :). Looking forward to when we start in the big leagues, that'll be the real test.

KIU DD

want to request transfer...:p only 12 appearance in 2 season.....:'(
btw mine is Alex Gonzalez :$

Well, havn't done too many games, the midfielders seem to be ruling everything, deserved tho. The Moses brothers seem to be a force to be respected, but at least in the ones I was a part of was able to get some solid performances, 9 assists in a low ammount of games makes me quite happy. 2 PoM's too :p

I can see i'm lightly injured, was it part of a bigger injury before that i'm starting to recover or just overall a light one?

C'mon boys, let's get a victory at the Swansea game! :D

Last edited:
Well, havn't done too many games, the midfielders seem to be ruling everything, deserved tho. The Moses brothers seem to be a force to be respected, but at least in the ones I was a part of was able to get some solid performances, 9 assists in a low ammount of games makes me quite happy. 2 PoM's too :p

I can see i'm lightly injured, was it part of a bigger injury before that i'm starting to recover or just overall a light one?

C'mon boys, let's get a victory at the Swansea game! :D

You were out for 6 weeks

want to request transfer...:p only 12 appearance in 2 season.....:'(
btw mine is Alex Gonzalez :$

Yep, sorry about that, but Sacer did amazing job while you were decent, but you can expect more appearances in future

Well 6 weeks wasn't that bad compared to last season's 4 months :p

Wooo! The streak train is rollin'! Next stop, 100 wins! :p

Also darn you Archie for stealing my PoM award against Sheffield! *Shakes fist*
Ahhhh just kidding, I can't be mad at Archie ...or anyone of the team for doing a good job c:

Keep the train going guys! Feed it the fuel!

Sorry man but **** hes been awesome again this year.

Could it be 2 Fans POTY in a row?? ;)

Me and my bang average performance against Sheffield...

Come on guys! We can do this, keep up the scoring lewie, seems me n pav switched off.

You were out for 6 weeks

Yep, sorry about that, but Sacer did amazing job while you were decent, but you can expect more appearances in future

hahaha no worries... just hope can get more appearance coz it will help him to develop..
btw do u mind sharing the editor data?? :D
if u allow, i wanted to add this team into my own custom league that i'm currently working on...

hahaha no worries... just hope can get more appearance coz it will help him to develop..
btw do u mind sharing the editor data?? :D
if u allow, i wanted to add this team into my own custom league that i'm currently working on...

sure mate, i will send it to you in private messages later tonight or tomorow morning when i get back to laptop

btw. i finished season, will post all screens tomorrow and little spoiler, Roberts and Burrito were called for EURO and 6 players for Olympics