Longest unbeaten run?

26 with Man United and 22 with Paris FC. Not great but proud with both

About 38 with Newcastle United in my first season, included winning the league cup, but got knocked out of the FA cup in a replay against Arsenal (beat Liverpool in previous round).

In league play 24 games but if you include Champions league then its like 12

I had a 25 game unbeaten run with Man Utd in FM10, that included alot of clean sheets for VDS / Kuzsczszsczsczsczsczscak (when VDS was injured).

On FM 10, about 40 games unbeaten run, made a record in Liga BBVA with Real Madrid. And it was the first season and I won the treble and left Real Madrid for Man City, since they flopped and Mancini got sacked.

I had a 28 unbeaten run with Liverpool before losing to Man City,annoying loss as Torres also missed a penalty which would have drawn the game

31 games with afc telford united but thats including cup matches to

about 65 games on FM 2010, about a third of them were draws.. the draws occured when my star strikers were injured =/

so far max winning streak 17 games with a.villa and unbeaten 40 games with a.villa :)

I went about 34 games without losing the prem.
won the title an' all.
the fans, they love me - their wives, they want me.

46 and counting with spurs 2nd season in all competitions

mINES IS 156 GAMES UNBEATEN WITH CELTIC I'M UNBEATEN IN THE LEAAGUE FOR 4 SEASONS RUNNING :D WINING 1 CHAMPS LEAGUE AND 1 EUROPA LEAGUE AND 1 SUPER CUP :O