Look who is back: "IL Capitano" taking over the Red & Black!

Inter, Juve, Roma... We played 11 games in January & February, including a couple of cup games(forgot to take the screenie of one!)..
Nonetheless, here are the results... 19 points from a possible 27 in the league, and winning both the cup games.. Not bad considering the points we dropped in the league were against team superior/marginally better than us..

View attachment 220300

View attachment 220282

One man down, and we stayed strong- especially our keeper Lopez as we held on to grab a point against our fierce rivals!
View attachment 220299

Thoroughly outplayed.. this is what I want my team to do- what Juve did to us! Maybe.. just maybe sometime soon!!
View attachment 220298

ITALIAN CUP GAME: The Shaarawy show! An amazing hattrick from the young lad who played out wide, and was a constant menace for the opposition defenders! This is how we should play!
View attachment 220296

Sisto scoring his 1st goal for us.. New players still taking time to adjust, but they performed well this time..
View attachment 220297

Went a goal down, but Menez scored a brace and Sisto scored his 1st goal for the club as we secure an away victory!
View attachment 220290

3-0 up, and then Atalanta decided they should make things difficult for us.. Away troubles!
View attachment 220295

Shaarawy scoring another hattrick, and Sisto hitting the ground running.. good performance this one..
View attachment 220289

Outplayed once again.. Away from home, strong opponent.. over and over again! Ljajic was class!
View attachment 220288

Costa and Jean(a rarity) on the scoresheet, as we win to be on course for continental qualification!
View attachment 220287

Munir wasn't featuring much, and Barca's head coach wasn't too happy about that... He started this game, scored a brace, won us the game!
View attachment 220286

Genoa are in serious trouble, and look sure to go down!
Also, Sassuolo it appears might go down.. Berardi, I am watching you!

Forgot the league table screenie, it's more or less like the last time.. Us in the 3rd/4th contest, trying to climb to 2nd!

thanks buddy, 1st time playing a save in Italy- the only thing i don't like is the fact that teams are allowed to sign only 2 non-EU players per year! I mean.. like what!!??

hahahah yeah i've made saves with roma and such in the past and it's very annoying indeed. i think it's also a good way to take players from your youth academy (which i believe milan have a very good one) and develop them :)

hahahah yeah i've made saves with roma and such in the past and it's very annoying indeed. i think it's also a good way to take players from your youth academy (which i believe milan have a very good one) and develop them :)

didn't know that so it was a surprise.. have been used to buying young Brazilian players, offer contracts, wait for them to turn 18 when they come to my club, send them out on loan for a couple of season, and sell them for huge profits!
gotta be different this time around, have to scout EU players, & develop players at academy...

March & April... A run of games you might say not so tough.. Napoli probably the only team that might cause some worries, and that's what happened!

We played Emili thrice-once in the league, and twice in the cup semi finals, and won all 3 games!
We enter the Italian Cup final, a chance at silverware,and face Roma, a tough test to be honest..

In the league, we lost qgaibst Fiorentina and Napoli, but won all the other games, including against Lazio..

The game against Sassuolo was amazing.. we scored 9 goals- unbelievable!!
Shaarawy, Rafinha, Shelvey, Rami and Lopez have been the key players in securing crucial wins and points for us..

Roma are just 2 points behind us, and we have some tough games to play in the final 6..Roma are undoubtedly looking at the 2nd place, which is still up for grabs for automatic qualification into the CL.. while the team in 3rd has to play a couple of games extra for entry into the CL!

Below are the results of the games in the league during March and April..

View attachment 220260

View attachment 220259

View attachment 220258

View attachment 220257

View attachment 220256

View attachment 220255

View attachment 220254

View attachment 220253

View attachment 220252

View attachment 220251

View attachment 220250

View attachment 220249

View attachment 220248

View attachment 220247

Last edited:
That would be a dream to hold your 2nd position. Good results mate. :)

thanks mate.. it'll be great if we can, but I wouldn't mind 3rd either..
also, I'm targeting the silverware now that we have a real chance, and would rather Roma take 2nd place if it means we finish 3rd and the Cup!

Really good start, I've always enjoyed AC Milan saves and this one is no different! hope you hold on to your second place :)

So we are looking to keep hold of our 2nd place, and if things go a wee bit bad and we end up 3rd, we will have to play a 2 legged qualifier against another team for entry into the CL..

That said, at this moment we are looking to finish strongly in the league, and hope to be in the Italian Cup..

For the next season in Europe, we have to submit a 25 player list, which includes 8 players trained in Italy, and 4 from those 8 to be trained at our club itself..

We don't have quality players who are HG at the club to be named in that list, and as such, I was looking at such players around the world..

Alexandre Pato.. oh would I love him here! But unfortunately we look dead certain getting 2 other non EU players, and Pato although having been trained at our club, seems to be designated non EU status, and would have to reside in Italy if he's to become an EU player.. It's complicated!

I have El Shaarawy, right? So far, yes..

He came to me the other day, and amidst interest from Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea and Liverpool, he made up his mind.. His reason that move? He wants to win the CL..
Do we have a realistic chance at winning it next season? I fear not..
And that's what I told him.. asked him to hang on for a year or two, and then he could leave..
NO! unfortunately..
I'm resigned to losing him, and the English clubs are waiting for the close of the season to enter negotiations with us.

Another player who wants a move is Alexandre Lacazette..
Liverpool are interested, he has his heart set on a move, all my attempts at convincing him to stay in vain!

But I am looking at full values for these guys, sell them for what I want.. what this club wants!
I would rather have them move to a club in Siberia who can pay us what we want, than to a club looking to low ball is! Thank you, sirs!

Matteo Darmian at Torino started at AC Milan, is a solid and reliable full back, can play at centre back as well, and is one player I'm targeting to fill one of the 4 HG at club slot for Europe next season..

Another defender, HG at club is Davide Astori. strong and powerful.. he might come in at Rami's expense, who at 29 after a very good season with us has a decent value, interest from clubs, and can be moved on as he occupies a place I'm looking to upgrade!

Digne and De Sciglio will not leave under any circumstances, and I'm going to do all in my power to keep them here..

We are looking to strike a deal with Athletico Madrid for Fernando Torres, and they are willing to make his loan deal permanent.. Terms and fee?
$1.5m, a 50% sell on clause... I seem a fool to allow this deal?
Well, along with the above, Raul Jimenez is moving to us from Atletico.. Now that's better, right?
So he is going to fill one of those non EU slots, along with Leo Baptistao who is also moving to us from Atletico..
Lacazette who?

Diego Lopez will stay on as 1st choice GK, and with 1 GK retiring, and the other one destined to be sold, I'll look to bring in a couple of back up GK's- one of whom would definitely be an Italian..

I plan to play with a regista, and Shelvey still looks a year or so away from mastering that, and hence, I'm looking to bring the master himself, the regista king, and a very good friend of mine, Andrea Pirlo from Juventus! Not gonna be easy I know, but he deserves a home coming.. at 36, all I want from him is to give us a year or two of silky and sexy football, dictating tempo, those key passes...

Lastly, if we end up selling Shaarawy and Lacazette, and as we look certain to miss out on Rafinha- Barca are asking for a lot for him.. I'm surely looking at bringing an excellent and mega signing only for the fans!

Approaching the close of this season, we head to the final 6 games...
It included games against top Juventus, fierce rivals Inter, high flying Sampdoria and others..
With Roma just a point behind challenging for the 2nd place, we wanted to finish strongly, win as many games, and drop as few points as possible!

The results: We won 3, drew 3.. 6 points dropped in total!
View attachment 220006

Perfect game this one.. Costa has upped his game since the winter break, and playing really well..
View attachment 220005

High flying Sampdoria held us at our ground, and we failed to take full points...
View attachment 220004

Juventus won the league, comfortably so...
View attachment 220003

Playing Inter now, we dominated the chances, played well, but couldn't find the winning goal ultimately..
View attachment 220002

Priceless! This victory was indeed special.. Juventus can claim complacency, but I don't care! We were better on the pitch, and that's all that matters!
View attachment 220001

Missed the 3-3 Udinese screenie...

Won the final game of the season, Lacazette and Costa getting on the score sheet!
View attachment 219999

The 6 dropped points.. And we dropped down a position in the league! 2 extra games the next season, but still.. can't complain about the way this season went!
View attachment 219998

A good season came to an end, and along with planning for the Italian Cup, I was looking at the forthcoming season..

Shaarawy: He is definitely looking to move!
View attachment 219995

Team of The Year: Shaarawy and Rafinha, both players I'm resigned to losing...
View attachment 219994

Douglas Costa had a wonderful season, and won the Serie Young Player of the Year award!
View attachment 219993

Top Goal scorers...
View attachment 219992

Upgrades...
View attachment 219991

Fans' Player of the Year: SHELVEY!!!
View attachment 219990

A great season,and congrats for the Cup,well deserved.
Shelvey ?! What the frack ?! :D

A great season,and congrats for the Cup,well deserved.
Shelvey ?! What the frack ?! :D

Thanks!!
In all honestly mate, he has the potential to become the best English half back in the game, as he had turned in another save where he was at Swansea till 2021, and valued at over $40m!

For the next season, I would like to stay realistic.. We were somewhat away from the title last season, and I'm not sure anything dramatic would happen this season.. As such, qualifying for the CL is the main aim, and we would be happy with 3rd again, though, I would love to over achieve!

View attachment 219987

A few players coming in on the 1st of July:

Bonazzoli is a young Italian striker, and we agreed a deal to bring him here soon after I came last year.. Talented, immense potential, he should become a key player in years to come..

Niklas Sule is a very gifted young German center back, and whilst I find it very early for him to secure a starting place here, I would like him to play regular soccer nonetheless.. As a result, he is probably going to be sent on loan for the season..

Sergi Samper, a Barca player we decided we wanted to buy.. He's young and has the potential to become a key player.. He'll be a back-up this season for Gonalons and another DM/CM..

With all the young players coming in, I decided to bring in Gabi from Atletico Madrid.. The fee and wage demands make it look like a bargain, and he's gonna start alongside Shelvey as 1st team choice in a 3 man midfield..

Diego Reyes, young Mexican CD/DM/CM from Porto was available cheaply, and we agreed upon the deal.. He's also looking to be sent out on loan for the rest of the season, as I feel he needs some regular game time to become more dominant..

Leo Baptistao signed from Atletico Madrid.. A striker who is good at the moment, but can become great in a few years.. He is exceptional, and having scouted him last year, there wasn't much I found not to sanction this signing!

A young talented Italian GK for under $1m and nominal wages? I'll take that! Nicola Leali will be an apt backup behind Diego Lopez, and he'll play a few games this season if the 33 year old Diego Lopez loses form or is injured!

View attachment 219986
View attachment 219985

Fernando Torres.. 31 years old..
on $300k/w wages..
on loan at Atletico Madrid last season, and on loan for this season as well, with us paying him about $125k/w wages..
Atletico not ready to pay even $5-6m for him!

As a result, I negotiated with Atletico, and ultimately, they let us take Raul Jimenez, pay us $1.5m, and let us retain 50% of his next transfer fee!

View attachment 219984

Not exactly Siberia, but it was to be in Russia!
Lacazette, who didn't want to play any more for us, secures a move to Zenit who splashed the cash- $75m!!
They were the only team who came close to how much we wanted for Alexandre, while other clubs kept offering silly fees!

Although he was a key player for us last season, the $75m would prove more useful for us in the long run!

View attachment 219983

With Lacazette finally securing his move away, and no way to sign Rafinha permanently- A $70m release clause that Barca wanted up front.. I looked at alternate options, and negotiated with Real Madrid for a very talented attacking midfielder...
ISCO comes here for a fee of $48.5m which could rise to over $52m!

View attachment 219982

The following players departed by the 1st of July...

El Shaarawy wanted to move, and as much as I wanted him here, there was no way I could convince him anymore.. $60m for the club, thank you!

Montolivo had missed about 7 months out due to injury in 10 months' time, and he was earning close to $8m a year.. Hull made an offer we couldn't resist, and off he went!

Bonaventura wasn't a part of my plans, didn't fit as a 1st team player or 2nd choice, so rather than just having him here, stalling his career, it was better he played regularly elsewhere...

Torres as mentioned earlier...

Agazzi was the 3rd choice GK last season, and with us having secured Leali, Agazzi was moved on..

Flamini was only bought as he was a free agent, and wanted to train regularly.. He made some good money on him, and he moved to play in Spain with Getafe.. Good luck to him!

View attachment 219981