Look who is back: "IL Capitano" taking over the Red & Black!

Lucas Digne is still unhappy I didn't allow him a move..

He's a very good full back, and I'd love to keep hold here.. but on the off chance he just doesn't want to stay, and forces a move, who would be a better LB?
Ricardo Rodriguez already secured a move, Alberto Moreno not that much better or worth what Liverpool would want, Telles is good but would take the non EU slot, I have Kurzawa on shortlist as he's still at Monaco, Siqueira is decent and Italian, but age and wages+fees would make it a no go..

Give me another Paolo Maldini someone!!

David Alaba, Juan Bernat, Erik Durm are few other names I'll be taking a look at..

In my Milan save, I managed to snag Luke Shaw, he's a brilliant wing back. If not, go for a couple of young talents you can mold to be the new Maldini!
De Sciglio can play left too, so a right back from the youth team perhaps?

In my Milan save, I managed to snag Luke Shaw, he's a brilliant wing back. If not, go for a couple of young talents you can mold to be the new Maldini!
De Sciglio can play left too, so a right back from the youth team perhaps?

he's too injury prone for my liking honestly, Luke Shaw..
De Sciglio is amazing, which ever flank he plays in..
keeping Digne as long as he stays, also have Ylli Sallahi who is a decent option there..

Actually might consider Sciglio on the left and bring in a RB, as there are some very good RB options and available on the cheap.. Rafael from Man Utd is available for approx $12m.. good?

We sold players worth a whopping $345m, while buying players worth $215m..
Some of that money recouped went into the club, sorting out the finance, making it fine - the club needs to sort out its debt levels, and even after all that, we still have $100m to allocate for transfers and wages!

expected more from a FIRST TEAMER like you but as you can see that tag doesn't matter here. Making a story about how you cheat isn't awesome. Lacazette for nearly 80 mil? Yeah, ok.

expected more from a FIRST TEAMER like you but as you can see that tag doesn't matter here. Making a story about how you cheat isn't awesome. Lacazette for nearly 80 mil? Yeah, ok.

You realize that it's in dollars so you can pretty much half that amount right?

So 35 - 40 million pounds for Lacazette doesn't sound that extreme does it?

ummm.. $75m, which goes like $15m upfront and $60m spread over 48 months..
you have problem with that?

same goes with Shaarawy, about $12m upfront and the remaining $48m over 48 months..

also, before you judge anyone, or anything, be absolutely sure.

if I had to cheat, mate, look at the values of other players sold, and the ones bought..

And if he was going to cheat he wouldn't have bought ****** Shelvey ;) ;) ;)

(Yes I know, he won fans player of the year etc etc haha)

And if he was going to cheat he wouldn't have bought ****** Shelvey ;) ;) ;)

(Yes I know, he won fans player of the year etc etc haha)

haha.. that too for $18m! while he was only valued at $12m or so iirc..
Gonalons for $21m.. and so on..

And have just agreed a deal with a player who was valued at $6m, but had to pay $34m for him.. who?
shall update sometime later!!

Forgot to mention, also, didn't save the screenshots.. what happened in the major leagues and competitions in Europe..

EPL: Liverpool
La Liga: Barcelona
Bundesliga: Bayern
Ligue 1: PSG

CL: Liverpool

6 friendly games- not a lot as we looked to train more rather than play more games...
Then there was the super cup final, CL qualifying games and the 1st game in the league this season...

View attachment 219243

Close game this one, but we missed out on the cup unfortunately...
View attachment 219242

Better performance here, as we take a good 2 goal lead, and 3 away goals are always a positive!
View attachment 219241

A draw at home, and we go through to the CL!
View attachment 219240

Not the ideal way to start the season, but the team is looking to gel, starting days here, and it's a young team we have here...
View attachment 219239

Expectations from the Board:
View attachment 219238

We lost 2 games against tough opponents at the start- Juve in the Super Cup final, and Roma in the league..
Heading into September, we wanted to change our form, turn our fortunes, and look to achieve what we wanted to do!

View attachment 219236

League games:

View attachment 219235

View attachment 219234

View attachment 219233

View attachment 219232

View attachment 219231

That's how the table appears for now, very early days, and there would be a lot of changes over the course of the season..
Astori and Gabi have settled well, and Gabi looks to be one of the best signings to be honest!
4 wins in 4 in the league this month, that's pretty much awesome!

Not the best way to begin in Europe, but as said, early days, and we should improve over time...
View attachment 219230

Better this time around, and Cartabia showed glimpses of his quality and things to come in this game!
View attachment 219229

Last edited:
5 games in the league in October, and my word! 5 in 5 wins! Can't get better there!
We drew the game in CL group against Schalke, who are the toughest challenge for us in the group..
A couple of clean sheets, and some good performances over all, with us keeping positive results flowing..
Awesome!

View attachment 219160

A good result here, we got the 3 points, scored 3 goals- Zaza, Jese and Astori...
The strikers are rotating places more or less, as I have a duty to keep them all happy!
View attachment 219159

Leo Baptistao! Exceptional player, he started this game, and scored a brace, with Bruma also adding to the scoreline..
View attachment 219158

A tough game away from home, and Draxler is a player I really admire, and given a chance, would love to have him here in my team.. doesn't seem likely anytime soon though!
View attachment 219157

Sampdoria are always a tough opponent, but this was really good.. Baptistao scoring yet another brace.. with places for competition, the strikers seem to be take their chances well whenever given an opportunity!
I like it this way...
View attachment 219156

3-0 up, and then it got nervy later on.. still, to win a tricky game away from home, to cap a perfect month in the league, it's wonderful...
View attachment 219155