Look who is back: "IL Capitano" taking over the Red & Black!

Verdi was co owned between us and Torino.. We made separate bids for him to the Italian FA, and our bid was marginally higher, and as a result, he was transferred to us completely..

Leo Baptista, Bonazzoli, Leali, Sule, Samper, Gabi & Jimenez moved in as mentioned earlier..

With us having the money now, I got the reports for most talented youngsters in Europe from my scouts..
Richairo Zivkovic and Jack Grealish were rated highly by our scouts, and thus, I allowed them to bring them here for a combined $27m.. That's some money, I know, but we had the money in hand, and it was better to invest them in the finest talents and develop them..

Isco as mentioned earlier...

Having sold us Isco, Real contacted me again, and asked if we would be interested in another young striker they were looking to offload, as he wanted regular playing time, and that was something they couldn't provide him...
I was glad to welcome Jese here!

Jevtic & Forlani are young players, recommended by the scouts, so they came in here for nominal fees..

Fede Cartabia is an exceptional winger, fast, and very talented.. Not much was spent on him, and he seems to be a replacement for Shaarawy in my opinion..

Ylli Sallahi is an Austrian left back who played in the German Bundesliga.2 with Karlsruhe, and after they were relegated, I decided to bring him here.. we had Armero as a back up last season on loan, and after he left, we needed someone to cover behind Digne..

View attachment 219980

Napoli sold Insigne.. They wanted a replacement..
Costa wasn't happy here, he wanted to move..

Meet Paolo Maldini, the match maker..

No... :p

Napoli came to us with a bid under $40m and a 50% sell on.. Decided to sell Costa though he was very good last season, but with Isco, Suso, Cartabia and Grealish, I decided we could do better with the money than the player!

View attachment 219976

Holy **** that's a lot of transfers haha.

Will be a whole new squad next season!

Good luck this season. I think getting 3rd will be a realistic target, especially with you whole new squad lol. You defo have huge potential in the team.

Carrico 26?! Don't believe it with that picture!!

Good job on the transfers mate, interested to see how Grealish develops!

View attachment 219974

Andrea Pirlo, the home coming.. an affordable fee, and wages that of Montolivo.. Pirlo will be captain and the regista this season! Love him like anything!

Darmian came in from Torino while Lamine Sane went the other way in exchange.. A home grown player we need for the CL campaign, I think we got a good deal here..

Astori is a very good center back, and home grown at the club, and was the best available option looking at filling the HG at club quota for the CL..

Verbeek is a young player recommended by our scouts, one for the future..

Koen Casteels comes in as our 3rd choice GK..

Fontas was suggested by my scouts, and they rate him better than all the CB's at the club.. As such, I ensured he came in here from Real Madrid..

Ruben Pardo was available for cheap and we got him here on deadline day, while Bruma came in, a quick and pacey winger due to us having sold Pione Sisto on the last day..

Last edited:
View attachment 219973View attachment 219972

Bocchetti, Lamine Sane, Jon Flanagan were moved on as they weren't seen as 1st choice players any more.. and also, we had secured better back up options than them..
Adil Rami was sold as we brought in Fontas here, who is better and younger, and also as we got in Astori and Carrico, and having Balanta, Rami was deemed surplus to requirements..
Sviatchenko, though young and with potential, wasn't seen as being in my plans, this we let him go to Udinese for $7m and holding 50% of sell on..

Niklas Sule, Diego Reyes and Jean went out on loan.. Sule and Reyes need regular game time to develop, and Jean is not in my plans, and having no transfer offers for him, I let him go out on loan and will look to sell him later on..

Robinho, Nocerino, Saponara etc and others.. they were not first choice, not second choice, nor even back ups..
Decent fees, and a lot saved in wages, undoubtedly it was a big task we accomplished there..
The fact that I succeeded in trimming down the squad, sell players not in our plans, and bringing in upgrades over them and some potential stars, awesome!

Menez was also not seen as part of my plans, and he's a decent player, should be playing regularly, so when Liverpool came in with an enquiry, I offered them a value deal, and got the beat for ourselves.

Pione Sisto was very effective last season, having only joined in January, but with the $45m fee and a 50% sell on, I let him leave, and brought Bruma in the final 2 hours of deadline day!

Last edited:
Holy **** that's a lot of transfers haha.

Will be a whole new squad next season!

Agree, but with the number of players having left, needed to bring in quantity and quality, but ensured it was more about the quality..
Diego Lopez, De Sciglio, Balanta, Digne, Shelvey, Zaza would be key players, forming the spine of the team, and were key players last season as well, and with Gonalons and a few more players from last season, we should do well..
And players like Pirlo and Isco are class, they shouldnt have much trouble either way..
Astori and Darmian are coming back to the club after a few years as well...

Good luck this season. I think getting 3rd will be a realistic target, especially with you whole new squad lol. You defo have huge potential in the team.

Thanks mate.. lots of potential, only thing I'm worried about is having a poor start due to all the new players requiring time to adapt, but once settled, we should be a real threat..

Carrico 26?! Don't believe it with that picture!!

Good job on the transfers mate, interested to see how Grealish develops!

Carrico is a great leader mate.. He looks older, but is a very consistent player, just what you would need. I recommend him to anyone looking for a CB who should perform well from day one!
Same here for Grealish, the reason why I didn't sign more experienced wingers was so that could give the young guys a chance- Grealish, Bruma, Cartabia and Ould Chikh..

thanks everybody!!

****** ****..... This squad is going to be a totally different one haha.

Keen to see your first 11 now mate

****** ****..... This squad is going to be a totally different one haha.

Keen to see your first 11 now mate

Will post screen shots later, but having played a few games already this season, and trying to find the best combination, I have settled on the following:

GK: Diego Lopez SK(D)

RB: De Sciglio LFB(D)
RCB: Fontas CD(D)
LCB: Astori CD(D)
LB: Digne CWB(Att)

DM: Pirlo DLP(D)

RCM: Shelvey BBM(S)
LCM: Gabi RPM(S)

LM: Isco WPM(Att)

AMR: Cartabia IF(Att)

STC: Zaza CF(Att)

experimenting with the striker role as of now...

Darmian, Balanta, Carrasco, Vallejo, Sallahi, Gonalons, Samper, Pardo, Suso, Bruma, Grealish, Jese, Jimenez and Leo being part of second team..

Also, I have agreed a deal to bring in a couple of signings at the end of this season..

Shkodran Mustafi and Granit Xhaka... They will join at the end of this season, and I'll obviously look to sell 1 from each position at the season end, depending on who should be moved on..

My transfer targets now?

A Goal Keeper...
Shortlist? Lloris, Ter Stegen, Rulli, Bernd Leno, Scuffet, Oblak... No financial constraints, I'll be looking to bring in a player who can be the starting GK for the next decade!

The other target?

AMR..

Shortlist?
Only one...

Thomas Muller!

Anyone has any names to suggest?

Places I need to improve or strengthen?

Any other alternatives for GK or AMR?

And which players should be moved on and which not?

Digne is unhappy, he wanted a move, but I couldn't let that happen anyway..

The GK's listed above.. who would be the best option, and so on?

thanks

Scuffet or Rulli would be the most likely to move to Milan in my opinion :) have been following this save for a bit now really enjoying it keep it up man!

I have used Scuffet in my Milan save and he was awesome. It depends on how Udine are going, but they normally accept fee in the area of 20-22m euro.

Berardi is awesome Italiand AMR, but he may well be taken, I guess. Normally he goes to Chelsea, but if he doesnt't fit there, you may get him for not that much.

P.S.

PSG also buy a GK, so maybe Sirigu will also be available.

Scuffet or Rulli would be the most likely to move to Milan in my opinion :) have been following this save for a bit now really enjoying it keep it up man!

thanks mate.. looking at both of them, but their clubs want crazy sums for both so far..

I have used Scuffet in my Milan save and he was awesome. It depends on how Udine are going, but they normally accept fee in the area of 20-22m euro.

Berardi is awesome Italiand AMR, but he may well be taken, I guess. Normally he goes to Chelsea, but if he doesnt't fit there, you may get him for not that much.

P.S.

PSG also buy a GK, so maybe Sirigu will also be available.

Rulli is undoubtedly tremendous, but thing is Sociedad want $59m for him atm, ie, his release clause..
I'm looking at Berardi, he is at Sassuolo, who now own 100% of him, and they are in the Serie B!
unfortunately, thus far they too are adamant on pricing, wanting over a $100m!

PSG still have Sirigu and no other keeper, but him already at 28 means it won't be the perfect deal for me.. Lloris seems a better alternative at the similar age, and Spurs are willing to talk at around $40m.. but then again, for a keeper that age, I don't think so..

Rulli, Scuffet, Ter Stegen and Leno are probably the ones I can break the bank for!

On my save I have Timo Horn - absolute beast!!

Gota go for timo horn aswell mate.

I had targeted Horn in the summer.. He only has $11m release clause, easily affordable, and very minimum wage demands..
Thanks for the suggestion guys as I had over looked him, but atm he's rated almost similar to Diego Lopez on my save, and I think I'll get him asap now, and sell Lopez/Casteels..