Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Atalanta
Center Back/Center Midfielder(one with offensive stats)
Budget: I can spend $3.5mil-5mil on each.
First season.

Also, are there any good youngsters to co-own?

Last edited:
for keeper try guilermo ochoa
cm - marco verrati and shelvey or wijnaldum looks good in EPL and very promising player

2 good centre backs under 2mill (per CB) for Birmingham!

Last edited:
Zdenek Pospech
FC Kobenhavn
Worth £925k good consistent attributes,both technically and physically.

Looking Ahead

2009-2010 season, about to be promoted.
Seeking replacements for current squad, Premier League Quality, cheap (2-3 million max each, less preferably):

GK Camp
LD Babayaro/Bernard
CD Glauber/Illiah, Wilson
RD Gunter
LW McCleary/Fadiga <----wide players are a big concern
CM Cohen, Moussi
RW van Der Meyde/McCleary <----wide players are a big concern
FW Camara/Mifsud, Garner

Sorry for the long post, but this is my 2nd attempt only at FM 2010 and my first ended in an ignonious sacking (8 draws and a loss in a row!!!) so I don't want to mess up my chances in the top flight and seek the forum wisdom. Any player suggestions are appreciated!

Playing as Hull City, only have a small amount of budget left but need a good keeper or central midfielder, don;t mind if they are old and only have another coupke of seasons left in them. Thanks

Kasper Schmikel (wrong spelling) may be good for hull
Central Midfielder - Christian Obodo mabye Lee carsley

Need a goal scorer that will get about 20+ in Coca-Cola League 2, preferably English but isn't compulsory. Thanks

I am looking for a player who is left footed but can play on the right wing and is capable of playing an Inside Forward role. £30 Million tops and age is not an issue but must be CL quality.
david silva, luis suarez, renato augusto

i need a amc...gerrard have 32....i have feghouli..i play him as midfielder left...buget 11-17 mil ....

Need a goal scorer that will get about 20+ in Coca-Cola League 2, preferably English but isn't compulsory. Thanks

Adam Le Fondre of Rotherham has always done well for me.I n one season he got me 36 goals,and he's English!

Im looking for a ST and LB for Hull City ages between 20-27 ive got Altidore and kilbane but want somebody better for now? would like to spend upto 6mil on both, can you help me please?
Many thanks Scottyhull.

i can't find a good consistant formation for liverpool, i've tried 4 defenders, 2 dm, 3 am, 1 st. ive also tried 4-4-2 and the diamond but no of them seem to work for me... any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Im looking for a ST and LB for Hull City ages between 20-27 ive got Altidore and kilbane but want somebody better for now? would like to spend upto 6mil on both, can you help me please?
Many thanks Scottyhull.
try and get fat ronaldo for around 2-3mill, he might want big wages but he doesnt miss infront of goal

i can't find a good consistant formation for liverpool, i've tried 4 defenders, 2 dm, 3 am, 1 st. ive also tried 4-4-2 and the diamond but no of them seem to work for me... any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

try and get fat ronaldo for around 2-3mill, he might want big wages but he doesnt miss infront of goal
he want agree personal terms. anyone else?

i'm man united
want david villa
how do i sign him i.e. price etc

thanks in advance

I need a left back and right winger, both with pace and the winger has decent crossing, my hull in my first season. i've got about 3 million to spend

firstly sell Owen

how come? does that actually affect it?

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

I need a left back and right winger, both with pace and the winger has decent crossing, my hull in my first season. i've got about 3 million to spend

try milos krasic plays for cska

i'm not sure how much he is though :S
absolutely rapid though!

I'm just starting a new game with Leeds got £0 Transfer budget. Im weak at RM. i need to sell who do you suggest i sell to get some transfer budget??
Thanks Scottyhull

I'm just starting a new game with Leeds got £0 Transfer budget. Im weak at RM. i need to sell who do you suggest i sell to get some transfer budget??
Thanks Scottyhull

not sure who to sell
but i've been in similar situation...look at signing an older player on loan?
hasan sas was one option i took did a decent job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back