Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just starting a new game with Leeds got £0 Transfer budget. Im weak at RM. i need to sell who do you suggest i sell to get some transfer budget??
Thanks Scottyhull
Sell Alan Sheehan who i think is a full back and in your reserves.He's worth about 200k but you can mustar up to about 350K in my experience. Or Lubor Michalik even. In my games Leeds keep buying Patrik Burger. Look for a loan if i were you perhaps from Arsenal

Im looking for a ST and LB for Hull City ages between 20-27 ive got Altidore and kilbane but want somebody better for now? would like to spend upto 6mil on both, can you help me please?
Many thanks Scottyhull.

left back: lee hills , joe mattock , armero
striker :gaston fernandez or cabananas

after my second year at man u i got sacked! so i started again at man u im a big fan! now my preferred tactic is 4 4 2 diamond i sold nani and bought aguero so i need googd players and some tips thanks a lot in advance

Adam Le Fondre of Rotherham has always done well for me.I n one season he got me 36 goals,and he's English!

Thanks for the suggestion but he's way out of my price budget. The financial difficulty at Newport isn't helping my case either. Got a striker from Tottenham and Chelsea on loan until the end of the season that should do it for me. Thanks again

after my second year at man u i got sacked! so i started again at man u im a big fan! now my preferred tactic is 4 4 2 diamond i sold nani and bought aguero so i need googd players and some tips thanks a lot in advance

Need more details
What is your best 11 with best 5 subs?
(ill c where your weak)
What is your budget?
And why did you get sacked as Man United before :S?

i'm managing arsenal and i sold Gibbs for 13 mil

can someone suggest a suitable replacement for gibbs? ....i already have clichy but i want to have someone good enough to replace him when he gets injured

Left Winger for Man Utd. good enought o eventually replace Giggs in the 2010/2011 season as this is when Gigg' contract runs and i probably ownt offer him another one.

any suggestions. thanks in advance

Ansaldi, Baines, Giovinco, Gatagov, Ozil, Modric, Suarez

Deco, Boa Morte usually. Try looking on the free transfer list. (H)

ari lads villa for united who to sell

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------
TRUE GOONER!
best 11 is van der sar brown/rafeal ferdinand vidic giggs valancia aguero rooney berba! playing 4 4 2 diamond! best 5 subs owen tosic obertan anderson and welbeck i played the first season and came 3rd but didnt win anything but they renewd my contract but the second season went bad i was 17th lol

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Im looking for a ST and LB for Hull City ages between 20-27 ive got Altidore and kilbane but want somebody better for now? would like to spend upto 6mil on both, can you help me please?
Many thanks Scottyhull.
ari bud try ger van nistetlroy(spelling) if he doesnt go to chelsea you will get him on a free
hope that helps

i'm managing arsenal and i sold Gibbs for 13 mil

can someone suggest a suitable replacement for gibbs? ....i already have clichy but i want to have someone good enough to replace him when he gets injured

Baines, Mattocks, Traore shouldn't be ruled out. I loaned him to barca for a season constant reports came in of his good passing ability and his ability to get attacking moves going. So he could become a v good replacement if you work on his strength and mabye get clichy to be a role model.

any players for me? attacking centre,gerrard have 32 years,i have sofiane and i play him midfield left...buget 13-17 ....

ari lads villa for united who to sell

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------
TRUE GOONER!
best 11 is van der sar brown/rafeal ferdinand vidic giggs valancia aguero rooney berba! playing 4 4 2 diamond! best 5 subs owen tosic obertan anderson and welbeck i played the first season and came 3rd but didnt win anything but they renewd my contract but the second season went bad i was 17th lol

You CAME 17TH!!
M8 you got your tatics seriously wrong or something did you keep changing the tatic , what was it previously?

You need to let me know what your transfer budget it to get a good understanding but heres a few 1st hand suggestions.

Well you defo need a good DM if playing 442 diamond
-Veloso can get him for around 10 - 14 million
-Nigel De Jong is you can get him
-Lucas

LM/AML
-Juan Manuel Mata
-Marcelo

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

any players for me? attacking centre,gerrard have 32 years,i have sofiane and i play him midfield left...buget 13-17 ....

What year are you in?
What is team are you managing lfc?

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Left Winger for Man Utd. good enought o eventually replace Giggs in the 2010/2011 season as this is when Gigg' contract runs and i probably ownt offer him another one.

any suggestions. thanks in advance

Mesut Ozil, Luis Suarez (attacking though), Juan Mata

Whats you transfer budget?

true gooner changed to 442 normal now have 30m

Ok Well 1st
You can't keep changing formation you need to stick to one formation for the team to adjust give it 4 - 6 games for them to get use to it.

A good MC(defensive) - Lassana Diarra very good
-Lucas

Also what happened to carrick/fletcher/scholes/ because your CM is non existent?

So new CM
-Aaron Ramsey turns out to be very good
-Sandro
-Claudio Marchisio
-Felipe Melo

LM/AML
- I stick by Juan Mata and Marcelo

but you could also look to Gareth Barry who can play CM or LM

Ok Well 1st
You can't keep changing formation you need to stick to one formation for the team to adjust give it 4 - 6 games for them to get use to it.

A good MC(defensive) - Lassana Diarra very good
-Lucas

Also what happened to carrick/fletcher/scholes/ because your CM is non existent?

So new CM
-Aaron Ramsey turns out to be very good
-Sandro
-Claudio Marchisio
-Felipe Melo

LM/AML
- I stick by Juan Mata and Marcelo

but you could also look to Gareth Barry who can play CM or LM

i still have fletch scholes and carrick there just useless lol
now i have berba on the bench and aguero and lrooney up front

i still have fletch scholes and carrick there just useless lol
now i have berba on the bench and aguero and lrooney up front

Well get scout reports on the players I suggested and see what you think. But you should stick with at least 2 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back