Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Well 1st
You can't keep changing formation you need to stick to one formation for the team to adjust give it 4 - 6 games for them to get use to it.

A good MC(defensive) - Lassana Diarra very good
-Lucas

Also what happened to carrick/fletcher/scholes/ because your CM is non existent?

So new CM
-Aaron Ramsey turns out to be very good
-Sandro
-Claudio Marchisio
-Felipe Melo

LM/AML
- I stick by Juan Mata and Marcelo

but you could also look to Gareth Barry who can play CM or LM

i still have fletch scholes and carrick there just useless lol
now i have berba on the bench and aguero and lrooney up front

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

i still have fletch scholes and carrick there just useless lol
now i have berba on the bench and aguero and lrooney up front
eh would u reccomend any touchline instructions

Lookin for a decent Mid (RL) onli hav 4mil euros to spend for my Inter Milan, as my team is in dire need for wingers!
Prefably someone who has decent rating in his crosses n speed or he can cut inside.

Lookin for a decent Mid (RL) onli hav 4mil euros to spend for my Inter Milan, as my team is in dire need for wingers!
Prefably someone who has decent rating in his crosses n speed or he can cut inside.

are u looking for youth or experience??

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

cristian rodriguez from porto if you want a left winger who will cross, or steven jovetic will cut in and score goals.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

cristian rodriguez from porto if you want a left winger who will cross, or steven jovetic will cut in and score goals.

i want a world class goalkeeper that rivals cech n buffon for about 10mill for arsenal tryed to get lloris,mandana,akinfeev,frey, and all the odvious ones but there not selling anyone got any ideas of some not so odvious ones pls ?

Sergio Romero is world class, plays every match at the Argentinian national team and of course at my team as well <)

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Left Winger for Man Utd. good enought o eventually replace Giggs in the 2010/2011 season as this is when Gigg' contract runs and i probably ownt offer him another one.

any suggestions. thanks in advance

David Silva? |)

left back, cristian ansaldi, kolarov

and guys, need a striker fot west brom. first season got a targetman, want him to play poacher really i have around 4m. not too old though.

Last edited:
Currently Managing Arsenal came 2nd in league and finished made it to semi finals in Fa cup. Champions league and league cup. Going into my second season
Does anyone know how much money (minimum amount) I would need to offer for David Villa, Sakho (CB)?

I'm sunderland

just wondering is artem milvskyi worth buying how much does he score a season ??

and i need a good right back at the max 16million

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Sum1 plz help me !!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sunderland

just wondering is artem milvskyi worth buying how much does he score a season ??

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

mathias jorgensen is a great center back with speed young and cheap, maybe retrain him as a right back

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Cb for celtic good heading 2-3million decent pace :D quite young max age 25

mathias jorgensen

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

I need left back for Barca, under 27!

Bale maybe?

im hamilton accies. have lost interest in the file a couple of times as it was proving too difficult to break the old firms grasp.

have started again and i am going to keep at it this time

ive found a tactic which seems to be working. im missing one key ingredient though. ive got a great central midfield pairing in gary deegan and james mcarthur. i just need an amc to play in front of them supporting my lone striker.

any ideas?

season 1 january window, 120k or so to play with. maybe a little more if i sell a few.

im open to suggestions of players who are slightly out of my league to look out for in the future.

im usually pretty informed but have never played in scottish leagues before so i have no idea who would be interested in coming

thanks

I'm sunderland

also danny simpson

ok so this is milevskyi, the highlighted part on the history is in the first season, in that season he played as a lone striker with no AMC either. just 2 wingers dm 2 cms. he is playing as an advanced foiward on his own.

and the second season he is playing as a poacher in this formation i have posted, he is playing with cardozo cardozo is playing advanced.

View attachment 23707
View attachment 23708
View attachment 23709
View attachment 23710

playing him with a big striker such as cardozo and milev as a poacher is deadly, the AMC feeds him thru balls aswell as cardozo

Last edited:
cheers any quality right wingers . 15 - 20 m . ideas

its a tall ask but a striker who has speed and finishing for palace in premiership under one million or hidden gem or a golden oldie minus the pace but will get goal, 3rd season

Last edited:
Im almost a season and a half into my current game as Manchester United. Ive revamped the team and have a fairly solid line-up now.

However i feel im missing a world class DM who plays in the CM position (because i play a flat 442).
I realise i have Hargreaves/Carrick/Fletcher, but im not satisfied with them and am looking for a truely world class player.

The younger the better.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back