• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlton.
2010/2011.
January 2011 window nest window.
Goalscoring striker to link with Federico Macheda. Must be leading star for championship and under 32 years old. Max price - 200k. Max wage - 10K. Preferably free or on loan but bought would be fine.

Hey guys,

I'm Man City and won the prem league 09/10 and about to start the next season. I haven't been allocated my transfer budget as of yet but I'm assuming it'll be quite high....

Wondering where my weak point is. My line up currently is:

ST - Adebayor
AML - Robinho
AMR - Wright-Phillips
MC - Barry & Ireland
DMC - de Jong
DL - Bridge
DC - Toure/Lesccot/Naldo (No idea why I bought him)
DR - Richards
GK - Adler

I was thinking of replacing de Jong with Rossi or Veloso and possibly Robinho with Ribery?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks guys.

-mykk

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I'm Man City and won the prem league 09/10 and about to start the next season. I haven't been allocated my transfer budget as of yet but I'm assuming it'll be quite high....

Wondering where my weak point is. My line up currently is:

ST - Adebayor
AML - Robinho
AMR - Wright-Phillips
MC - Barry & Ireland
DMC - de Jong
DL - Bridge
DC - Toure/Lesccot/Naldo (No idea why I bought him)
DR - Richards
GK - Adler

I was thinking of replacing de Jong with Rossi or Veloso and possibly Robinho with Ribery?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks guys.

-mykk

i feel that nigel de jong is good enough and does not need to be replaced. but veloso is a good choice. there isnt much difference between robinho and ribery except that ribery's slightly a little more hardworking. i recommend rafinha and mattock for the left and right back roles cos i do not feel that richards is good enough. moreover, bridge is aging as well. i believe that tevez should be in your 1st team cos he seems much better than adebayor as well. cheers (A)

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

I am playing with Villa, looking for a ball-winning midfielder as back-up for Petrov, preferably someone in his early 20's, have about 7m to spend.
anthony annan is perfect. would have recommended veloso if you had more $$ ^^)

i'm liverpool in first season, i need a left winger and a striker who is similar to Aguero. Prepared to spend £10-15 Million on each, anyone got any ideas?

ST -
Di Natale(Udinese) similar type of player to aguero, maybe just more physical. Better finishing
Goran Pandev(Lazio) same as above
Guiseppe Rossi(VIllarreal)

LW -
Angel Di Maria(Benfica) Top player. Nuff said.
Simao(Atletico Madrid) is a great player, good crosser and can play on left or right
Fabio Coentrao(Benfica) good young prospect

i'm playing with stade rennais and i'm at the beginning of the third season. I need a GK, LB and RB, don't really care about the price as long as they're good.

I need a goal keeper ,too. My team is Manchester City and second season begins. I have enough money for a good goalkeeper.Given is getting older and older now:(If you can tell some good names to me, you make me happy :)

i'm playing with stade rennais and i'm at the beginning of the third season. I need a GK, LB and RB, don't really care about the price as long as they're good.

You can try Alphonse Areola for GK , Ansaldi for RB , and of course Joe Mattock :P for LB.

Last edited:
please help i need a best 11 for man utd this must include aguero and silva i play 442 i dont want to change this as i did the trble last season! i only sold nani! also i need a good solid central defender oh and also i was wondering can u manage a country and a team thanks

please help i need a best 11 for man utd this must include aguero and silva i play 442 i dont want to change this as i did the trble last season! i only sold nani! also i need a good solid central defender oh and also i was wondering can u manage a country and a team thanks
yes. you can manage both your club and a country as well. good central defenders would be fredrico fazio, nicolas otamendi, mohamadou sakho, naven subotic. these are all the players with great potential. silva can play on the left wing and aguero can either play up front as a poacher or advanced forward. cheers :D

i want a world class goalkeeper that rivals cech n buffon for about 10mill for arsenal tryed to get lloris,mandana,akinfeev,frey, and all the odvious ones but there not selling anyone got any ideas of some not so odvious ones pls ?

De Gea - Athletico Madrid Keeper - should get him for about 10 million only young aswell

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

cool, how much would Veloso cost?
id advise you not to buy veloso, bought him for chelsea 15 million spent most of the time in the reserves

hey ive just got to the end of my 1st season as leeds and ive been promoted but in his last game beckford got injured with a broken leg!! and i need a good forward to replace him why he is out preferbly very cheap...... any ideas, thanks

Last edited:
hey ive just got to the end of my 1st season as leeds and ive been promoted but in his last game beckford got injured with a broken leg!! and i need a good forward to replace him why he is out preferbly very cheap...... any ideas, thanks
how much budget you've got?

try kikin fonseca, marcus bent, amr zaki. thats all i can think of for now lol. zaki might cost around 2m and out of your reach. try players who are listed for loan for use filters to search for free agents. good luck ;)

My preferred Leeds signings (beginning of season 1 that is) are:

Adailton (Fortaleza, Brazil) - Uncapped, but usually gets permit after appeal
Aleksic (Serbia some place) - 1 Cap, but quite tricky to get. Sometimes I get the work permit after a while, sometimes I don't.

Those two should run you between 2-3 million early season 1. Both are extremely young, good stats and better than Becky at the start.
Not so sure about local talent, as I find most English hopefuls terribly overpriced compared to foreigners.

Also, I've seen people recommend Traore (from Cluj) as "the next Didier Drogba".
His starting price is quite low and his stats look promising, but when I tried to sign him they asked for crazy sums. But you might get lucky after one season and sign him.

Am in season 1 with real sociedad (league 2) it's the January window and I have about 3.5 m to spend I am not scoring enough goals even though I have kikin fonseca and yannis tafer(loan) up front and Pablo Mouche (check him out-great buy) on the wing

So I am looking for either another striker or a good playmaker in midfield

APART from verrati, are there any good playmakers, I would prefer under 21 but I don't care if it'ssomeone experienced like a 32 year old as a temp buy

I am 6th and desperately need someone who will revamp me to my target of promotion

Thanks

Last edited:
Few Players

Ive only ever played upto season 2 in fm 2010. But at the start the mexican keeper Ochoa can usually be signed for 2.5 M. In fm 09, i think everyone knows how good he used to become. He would end up rated at 15 M playing for a top team. Hes only 24 Also :).
A good right back is a Morrocan international. He can play right and also centre back. Never bought him but hes a class act. Think he plays for a french team.
Afew good left backs r depending on whom u r. Anderlect have two, ok ones. Damme or sumthin and des sumthin lol. They are pretty cheap. I also signed a youngster from boca monzon im sure his name is. Costs me usually 2-3 M and he is 23 years old. Can be a pain to get a work permit, but i signed him for sporting lisbon lol.
I usually seem to sign cheaper people lol, so a good versatile winger/striker, is two other mexicans. Fonquesca and Bafusita( not spelled right ). They are both 29 ,but can both be signed for 1 M at the start of the game. They done a terrific job for me, while at Milan and Chelsea.
Standard Have Defour and Wisla (?). Think thats what the second guy is called lol. They are both young and talented youngsters. Not sure how much u would have to pay. But certainly worth a look.
Upfront i usually go for Gignac from Toulouse. At the start hes usualy just under or over 10M pounds. He is now into the national french team in real life. Seems to score goals for fun in the game. Another is a morrocan chap again lol. Think he also plays for a french team again lol.

PS On the demo u used to be able to sign Jadson from shaktar on a free at the start of the game. Arriving in the first winter transfer window. Im not sure if he is still free at the start, or if he has signed a bosman with another team. Im sure someone will verify if hes free in this thread later on :)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back