Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leftback For Leeds 20-30yrs Gets Stuck in and gives something going forward :)

ye ye ye i no il edit the comments after cause i need pl\yers i did download and saved it so will that put it in the game

Leftback For Leeds 20-30yrs Gets Stuck in and gives something going forward :)
which season you're on?
lb: joe mattock, fausto pinto, jerome boateng, javier garrido, michael ball

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Also have about 30 million for a RB after maicon for 33 mil. Any ideas?
michael chretien, you wont regret it

Hi all, I am currently in the second season with Fiorentina and have a striker problem.
I currently have Hulk as a "complete striker" and Mutu in a support role.
However, Mutu is getting a bit old (31) and need a good replacement support striker.
I like to play with either a "poacher" or "complete striker" and partner him with a supporting player who can feed him and also pop up with a few goals as well.
I am just about to reach teh January transfer window with about £5M to spend, can anyone recommend a decent (21-27yo) striker I could buy.

Hi all, I am currently in the second season with Fiorentina and have a striker problem.
I currently have Hulk as a "complete striker" and Mutu in a support role.
However, Mutu is getting a bit old (31) and need a good replacement support striker.
I like to play with either a "poacher" or "complete striker" and partner him with a supporting player who can feed him and also pop up with a few goals as well.
I am just about to reach teh January transfer window with about £5M to spend, can anyone recommend a decent (21-27yo) striker I could buy.
5m is relatively little. for this amount, i would recommend amr zaki as he can play as a complete forward or poacher cos his stats are pretty all rounded, though not outstanding in any prospect. salvador cabanas is good and will cost around 4m. will make a good poacher due to his good finishing but not quite pacy. a little close to 30 but otherwise a very good player.

i would suggest that you offload mutu at the end of the season and get better strikers like milevskyi as mentioned by ronaseal. its not really necessary to get a good striker for now but zaki would make a good backup. should you sell mutu now, you might want to get

dzeko, paloschi, milevskyi (mentioned), acquafresca, edison caveni, luis suarez. dzeko is highly recommended :D

Yeah Milyevski!

Does anyone know a good defender for the premier league that is under 500k?

Yeah Milyevski!

Does anyone know a good defender for the premier league that is under 500k?
which season are you in? 1st season you can get jorge andrade and sol campbell on a free transfer

5m is relatively little. for this amount, i would recommend amr zaki as he can play as a complete forward or poacher cos his stats are pretty all rounded, though not outstanding in any prospect. salvador cabanas is good and will cost around 4m. will make a good poacher due to his good finishing but not quite pacy. a little close to 30 but otherwise a very good player.

i would suggest that you offload mutu at the end of the season and get better strikers like milevskyi as mentioned by ronaseal. its not really necessary to get a good striker for now but zaki would make a good backup. should you sell mutu now, you might want to get

dzeko, paloschi, milevskyi (mentioned), acquafresca, edison caveni, luis suarez. dzeko is highly recommended :D

Thanks guys, luckily I have managed to get Milevskyi on a free at the end of the season (contract expiry ^^) ) problem solved..

i'm in season 2 with cardiff. what players did you recomand me ? any possition :)

i would like a RB/RFB,Aged 21-25. 10-15 million pounds.Must have good Stamina,positioning,Crossing,Tackling,Work rate,Team work and Pace.I know its asking alot but its what i need for my tactic...COMLETE DOMINATION.

A decent Anchor man would come in handy if anyone could help!?

Cheers :)

Any one know a good cheap older striker that i could use to tutor a young striker named Levan Mchedlidze from Palmero?

i'm in season 2 with cardiff. what players did you recomand me ? any possition :)

If you're still in the Championship i'd recommend Carl Baker,Adam Lallana,that french midfielder for Southampton,sorry i can't rememeber his name,it always escapes me...
Nathan Delfoundso,B.Bannan both of Aston Villa
All helped me in my Cardiff season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back