Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
dunt no whether this is the right thread but does any one recomened clint dempsey?

Am in season 1 with real sociedad (league 2) it's the January window and I have about 3.5 m to spend I am not scoring enough goals even though I have kikin fonseca and yannis tafer(loan) up front and Pablo Mouche (check him out-great buy) on the wing

So I am looking for either another striker or a good playmaker in midfield

APART from verrati, are there any good playmakers, I would prefer under 21 but I don't care if it'ssomeone experienced like a 32 year old as a temp buy

I am 6th and desperately need someone who will revamp me to my target of promotion

Thanks
playmakers: juan roman riquelme, marek sapara, kalilou fadiga (not kidding, look at his stats and you will know why), david beckham (a bit unrealistic but worth a try), ivan campo, 'something' trika (cant remember his name but he's an egyptian and should be around 30-31)-----the reason why im not recommending young players is because i cant think of any realistic targets though others might have a few suggestions

strikers: zaki, marlon king

hope it helps :D

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

dunt no whether this is the right thread but does any one recomened clint dempsey?
only if he's transfer listed and available on a cheap. otherwise not worth it

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Ive only ever played upto season 2 in fm 2010. But at the start the mexican keeper Ochoa can usually be signed for 2.5 M. In fm 09, i think everyone knows how good he used to become. He would end up rated at 15 M playing for a top team. Hes only 24 Also :).
A good right back is a Morrocan international. He can play right and also centre back. Never bought him but hes a class act. Think he plays for a french team.
Afew good left backs r depending on whom u r. Anderlect have two, ok ones. Damme or sumthin and des sumthin lol. They are pretty cheap. I also signed a youngster from boca monzon im sure his name is. Costs me usually 2-3 M and he is 23 years old. Can be a pain to get a work permit, but i signed him for sporting lisbon lol.
I usually seem to sign cheaper people lol, so a good versatile winger/striker, is two other mexicans. Fonquesca and Bafusita( not spelled right ). They are both 29 ,but can both be signed for 1 M at the start of the game. They done a terrific job for me, while at Milan and Chelsea.
Standard Have Defour and Wisla (?). Think thats what the second guy is called lol. They are both young and talented youngsters. Not sure how much u would have to pay. But certainly worth a look.
Upfront i usually go for Gignac from Toulouse. At the start hes usualy just under or over 10M pounds. He is now into the national french team in real life. Seems to score goals for fun in the game. Another is a morrocan chap again lol. Think he also plays for a french team again lol.

PS On the demo u used to be able to sign Jadson from shaktar on a free at the start of the game. Arriving in the first winter transfer window. Im not sure if he is still free at the start, or if he has signed a bosman with another team. Im sure someone will verify if hes free in this thread later on :)

Cheers
jadson is still free. your right back is michael chretien who plays for nancy, left back is jelle van damme and oliver descrect (spelling), one of the mexicans is kikin fonseca and the last guy's axel witsel. good advices apart from the name part lol :P

hi im fulham first season looking for a ball wining centre midfielder but only have 6.5 mil any ideas?

hi im fulham first season looking for a ball wining centre midfielder but only have 6.5 mil any ideas?
anthony annan/ferrie bodde/gustav svensson/fernando gago (likely to be transfer listed so get him on a PERMERNANT deal if you can)/sebastian battaglia (someone from boca)

Hi.. managing Inter. Looking for a left winger or striker with around 14 million to spend. Cheers

Hi.. managing Inter. Looking for a left winger or striker with around 14 million to spend. Cheers
lm: jovetic (might cost a little more), aidan mcgeady (pure class)
st: edin dzeko, adriano

may seem unrealistic but im sure you can always sell some players for some $$

hey ive just got to the end of my 1st season as leeds and ive been promoted but in his last game beckford got injured with a broken leg!! and i need a good forward to replace him why he is out preferbly very cheap...... any ideas, thanks

djiby fall got everything for the championship or prem great in the air ,pacey and good finisher

Also have about 30 million for a RB after maicon for 33 mil. Any ideas?

Just started with sunderland need a right and left winger only have a budget of about 14 mill

any help would be much appreciated

real murcia in liga adelante, looking for players in any posision, budget of 600k, bit urgend as it last week for transfers .

cheers

a cheapish centre back for chelsea to replace carvalho under £10m please

a cheapish centre back for chelsea to replace carvalho under £10m please

If you are nearing the end of the first season look at who is about to be relegated, as if Fulham go down Hangeland will be £5m and if Sunderland go down Turner will be £4m

Can you help me about my squad's weakness?Maybe you can tell some names for that.

GK'S : Shay Given - Guillermo Ochoa
DEF'S : Micah Richards - Joleon Lescott - Nicolas Burdisso - Kolo Toure - Joe Mattock - Wayne Bridge
MIDD'S : Gareth Barry - Cesc Fabregas - Deco - Nigel De Jong - Pablo Zabaleta(Sometimes DR and MR)
Wingers : Eduardo Salvio
Strikers : David Villa - Emmanuel Adebayor - Carlos Tevez - Roque Santa Cruz - Robinho

My Starting XI

Ochoa - Richards Lescott Toure Bridge - Salvio Fabregas Barry Robinho(On AML) - Villa and Tevez

I know my squad selection isn't really good and Robinho isn't good for AML but he had over 20 assists in first season.

Cheers:)

looking for a left midfielder to replace bilyaletdinov at everton but must also be able to play right side, 8 million in hand, first season too, any ideas?

ari lads i left my last season now im going to manage man utd i want to cut my 1st team squad to 17! who do u reccomend selling! i also wanna buy some players have a buget of 70m

Sell Nani as he is not up to Man Utd's first team football.

lads how come when i try to accept an international job i either never hear back or i accept it but it keeps askin me

You need to update to patch 10.2. Wrong thread btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back