Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shevchenko, he's a pretty good role model anyone know any others possibly with the prefered moves places shots

Not checked places shots, but Alex Mineiro, Del Piero and Martin Palérmo may all be half decent for that role.

Cuauhtemoc Blanco places his shots, is 37 and half decent stats.

Not checked places shots, but Alex Mineiro, Del Piero and Martin Palérmo may all be half decent for that role.

Cuauhtemoc Blanco places his shots, is 37 and half decent stats.
Del Piero is perfect but his wages are a bit high for Bolton so will use him in my Arsenal save, cheers!

for any one looking for a center back, solid ,fast, very cheap, young. owned torres and rooney is the rock to my defence and under 250k

ONE OF THE BEST SIGNINGS

i would like a RB/RFB,Aged 21-25. 10-15 million pounds.Must have good Stamina,positioning,Crossing,Tackling,Work rate,Team work and Pace.I know its asking alot but its what i need for my tactic...COMLETE DOMINATION.

A decent Anchor man would come in handy if anyone could help!?

Cheers :)
rb: tom hogli (more than 25 but otherwise pretty balanced stats)/michael chretien/jerome boateng/christian ansaldi

anchor man: anthony annan/gustav svensson

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

If you're still in the Championship i'd recommend Carl Baker,Adam Lallana,that french midfielder for Southampton,sorry i can't rememeber his name,it always escapes me...
Nathan Delfoundso,B.Bannan both of Aston Villa
All helped me in my Cardiff season!
french mid: morgan schneiderlain

Right....Im currently arsnal,Im wanting an Anchor man,at most 28 years old. 20 million max!
Playing complete dominance tactic,and need him to have good strength,tackling,passing,workrate and really good stamina.....Everyone infront of him is very attacking,got my defence sorted,just want a rock to play infront of my back four...HELP!

Im looking for a Great Box-to-Box midfielder for my man utd Team, got around 27mio to spend

Right....Im currently arsnal,Im wanting an Anchor man,at most 28 years old. 20 million max!
Playing complete dominance tactic,and need him to have good strength,tackling,passing,workrate and really good stamina.....Everyone infront of him is very attacking,got my defence sorted,just want a rock to play infront of my back four...HELP!
miguel veloso, angelo palombo (mentioned by max), jeremy toulalan, anthony annan, gokhan inler, fernando gago, mamadou diarra (spelling), arturo vidal (looks decent),

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Im looking for a Great Box-to-Box midfielder for my man utd Team, got around 27mio to spend
the players mentioned above make good box to box midfielders

Looking for some good defenders..as man city in 2015, I have zapata, thiago silva, merstesaker, a quality regen, criscito, diego renan (whos awesome now), srna and richards and ouunah (keep both as need home grown players)...but theyr'e all ageing (ex. renan) and also not always playing so well...so any form of defender (especially right back) recommendations would be great, under 30 in 2015 pref, and if english that would be great...cheers
AS for the guy looking for a box-to-box mid, Toulalan is amazing, as he's got great stamina, work rate etc, and has good tacking as well as being amazing going forward and scoring incredible goals

Last edited:
Need a left back for NK Dinamo. just finished my second season, had rajkovic on loan but will cost to much to buy. Also a good temporary right attacking midfielder would be handy because i have just signed obertan for 3 mil but he isnt quite good enough yet

Need a left back for NK Dinamo. just finished my second season, had rajkovic on loan but will cost to much to buy. Also a good temporary right attacking midfielder would be handy because i have just signed obertan for 3 mil but he isnt quite good enough yet
lb: joe mattock/christian ansaldi (probably cost a bomb)/fausto pinto

amr: alejandro dominguez/sergey krivets/thiago neves/eduardo salvio/adam ljajic/zoran tosic

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Looking for some good defenders..as man city in 2015, I have zapata, thiago silva, merstesaker, a quality regen, criscito, diego renan (whos awesome now), srna and richards and ouunah (keep both as need home grown players)...but theyr'e all ageing (ex. renan) and also not always playing so well...so any form of defender (especially right back) recommendations would be great, under 30 in 2015 pref, and if english that would be great...cheers
AS for the guy looking for a box-to-box mid, Toulalan is amazing, as he's got great stamina, work rate etc, and has good tacking as well as being amazing going forward and scoring incredible goals
defenders: joe mattock/jack rodwell/james tomkins (decent now but not sure if he improved much in 2015)/sergey krytsov/jonny evans (sure he's from man utd but becomes immense after a few years, not sure if they'll sell to you), nicolas otamendi (must buy!!!)/nicolas n koulou/mamadou sakho/frederico fazio

Last edited:
hi,

im with Arsenal, just finished 2nd season and im looking for a world class central defender (CB).

because i dont like spending much on transfers, price should be not more than 20mln, and because another my CB (m.sakho) is quite young (21y.o.) im looking for older than 25 y.o. player.

chiellini i think is the best choice, but he's very expensive. i offered 40mln EU for Juve, but they won't sell him for me...

also im targeting zapata, naldo or mertesacher? which one would be better?

any suggestions?

Domantas I'd say Zapata is the best one out of those cb's you chose, and for a world class mid, see how much they want for Moutinho

Zapata.

Also you may think I'm joking, but Younes Kaboul is a very consistent brick wall at the back and scores from corners quite a bit. A lot cheaper than Zapata aswell.

Zapata.

Also you may think I'm joking, but Younes Kaboul is a very consistent brick wall at the back and scores from corners quite a bit. A lot cheaper than Zapata aswell.

Yeah mate Max is right, he was indestructable when I played against Newcastle (they signed him)

Id like a left and right back between 20-25 ( not much higher, maybe 27 ), that's pretty good, im playing with Porto, so not to expensive.
I'll use them to attack since i play in 4-3-2-1 i feel i need new ones. please recommend some.
maynar figuero

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

blaise matuidi

Am with Racing Club in Spain

Qualified for Europa League, but I have had a non-eu player crisis and had to let Kiking Fonseca go

I need a reliable striker who will get 15+ goals a season, am willing to spend up to 8.5m

Any suggestions???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back