Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
either of them good goal scorers?

If you play them right, they are both lethal.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Andrea Poli(Sampdoria) should move for no more than 20m. Young, and is as good as Pirlo.=QUOTE]

20m im not sure lol i offered 4.2m they negotiated and asked for 6.7m plus nicolas otmendi (quality yound centre back coming on reallly well) is it worth it?

Scout him, see what your scout says, or offer 12-15m. He is worth it, I promise. I will get a screen of him later in the game.,

Heres the screen of him -
attachment.php

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend a cheap (under 500k) attacking central midfielder for Plymouth Argyle!

I have tried Jack Wilshere & Nacer Barazite but they wont sign

Scout him, see what your scout says, or offer 12-15m. He is worth it, I promise. I will get a screen of him later in the game.,

Heres the screen of him -
attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

My scout says he has the potential to be atleast as good as torsten frings- but he looks quality on your screenshot so ill pay the money an keep my cb :)

Need a centre back for my Arsenal squad, have £11m to spend give or take. Must be English speaking, not fussed on the age aslong as they aint over 30-31. Ideas please?

Jan Simunek(Wolfsburg)
Neven Subotic(Dortmund)
Two quality english speaking players to look at.

Joseph Yobo(Everton) quality.

Need a centre back for my Arsenal squad, have £11m to spend give or take. Must be English speaking, not fussed on the age aslong as they aint over 30-31. Ideas please?
Well I've forgot his age, but try matthew upson

End of first season, managing Benfica from Portugal

Need very good AM , can spend maximum 10M, anything around 6M and 8M would be just perfect

Please not older than 24-25 years old thank you in advance (I don't mind hot prospects who can play decent in the second season)

Jan Simunek(Wolfsburg)
Neven Subotic(Dortmund)
Two quality english speaking players to look at.

Joseph Yobo(Everton) quality.

Iv tried Subotic, they want too much money for him tho. Ill av a look at the other 2 tho, thnx :)
Any other suggestions?

Iv tried Subotic, they want too much money for him tho. Ill av a look at the other 2 tho, thnx :)
Any other suggestions?

Phil Jagielka(Everton) is sound.
Brede Hangeland(Fulham)
Gary Cahill(Bolton)
Fabricio Coloccini(Newcastle)
Steven Taylor(Newcastle)

End of first season, managing Benfica from Portugal

Need very good AM , can spend maximum 10M, anything around 6M and 8M would be just perfect

Please not older than 24-25 years old thank you in advance (I don't mind hot prospects who can play decent in the second season)
try toni kroos, joao moutinho (may need to pay slightly more but worth it), marco verrati (can be godly if trained well), simon vukevic, jonjo shelvey (loads of potential), jack wilshere, van der vaart (a little overage, but otherwise still good and cheap), diego buonanotte (highly recommended), miralem pjanic (may be out of your reach), thiago neves (should be 25-26 after the 1st season) :)

try toni kroos, joao moutinho (may need to pay slightly more but worth it), marco verrati (can be godly if trained well), simon vukevic, jonjo shelvey (loads of potential), jack wilshere, van der vaart (a little overage, but otherwise still good and cheap), diego buonanotte (highly recommended), miralem pjanic (may be out of your reach), thiago neves (should be 25-26 after the 1st season) :)

I cant buy moutinho or vukevic because they are from my rival sporting, I have tried buonanotte but he didnt perfom very well, he probably needs some time to settle into the team so I am glad you recommended him. Do you know how much they usually ask for thiago neves, pjanic? Can jonjo work out well as first choice even though is so young?

If you guys looking for a good 19 year old CB with good pace, and can spend under 5mil for him, look no further than Mathias Jorgensen that plays for FC Kobenhavn.

He is young and can make mistakes so i wouldent use him in your 1st team right away if you are playing for a high profile club.

I reccommend to mold him over a couple of years into the team, and try give him games of less importance, at least for the 1st season.

I cant buy moutinho or vukevic because they are from my rival sporting, I have tried buonanotte but he didnt perfom very well, he probably needs some time to settle into the team so I am glad you recommended him. Do you know how much they usually ask for thiago neves, pjanic? Can jonjo work out well as first choice even though is so young?
thiago neves-around 5m
pjanic-not sure but quite expensive, havent tried him
shelvey-play him as a sub every now and then and he'll improve

was gonna recommend matias fernandez as well but he plays for sporting as well :(
you can also try alan dzagoev, paulo henrique, javier pastore, renato agusto as well, though im not very sure of their asking prices so cant help you there

get toni kroos forget the rest simple mate

If you guys looking for a good 19 year old CB with good pace, and can spend under 5mil for him, look no further than Mathias Jorgensen that plays for FC Kobenhavn.

He is young and can make mistakes so i wouldent use him in your 1st team right away if you are playing for a high profile club.

I reccommend to mold him over a couple of years into the team, and try give him games of less importance, at least for the 1st season.

buy him for every team i play as doin well for my QPR team

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

I need a goalie for QPR I have 5 mil

Joe Hart for sure has been my best player since signing for my QPR team in second season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back