Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Promoted with Derby in 1st season, need a right winger (attacking from mr position) under 28, 10mill to spend
Thx

Last edited:
try

alejandro dominguez, thiago neves, sofiane feghouli (transfer listed most of the time), sergey krivets

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 AM ----------

Just got promoted with newcastle and in need of a goalscorer.
position:striker, prefered high finishing, but if you guys say he scores goals then fine.
budget: 14 million to spend, but currently in negotiations to buy oneywu, so around 9.5 million max

Thanks
salvador cabanas, amr zaki, jonathan cristaldo, andre pierre gignac (may be too costly though), luis suarez

all quite decent and wouldnt cost too much. i highly recommend zaki as compared to the rest

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

I need a young striker who becomes great for under 9m

Any suggestions???
robert acquafresca, lukaku, lacina traore, jonathan cristaldo, frederico macheda, alberto paloschi (quite costly though)

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

Need a central midfielder for my Fiorentina squad. Must be Italian speaking with good tackling, ability to make assists and high stamina as he will be palying box to box. Any ideas?
your requirements point to angelo palombo and gokhan inler. i would try veloso, though he's not italian speaking, he's a good box to box mid

hi! I have 13million euro to spend.. I need winger back but he mustnt be old.thx for suggestions :)

winger back i guess you can go for zapata or cesar azpil... check spelling he is at osacuana at the start...altho depends on the team you can go on for aurlio ...

ı have zapata but I use him center of defend.. cesar looks good so ı migth buy ...thx a lot ;)

glad i could help ..:D and keep an eye for regens on my game i am in 2018 all my wing backs are regens except for cesar..

need a good AML for burnley i have up to 3 million to spend in first season.

Hi all, i play leeds united and dont have much cash as ya all know.. =\
Well.. i need a RB, LB, MC and a winger (preferably like barazite who can play both sides).. I prefer to buy but dont mind loaning some players as long as i get to the championship and have more cash lol..
Young, cheap and good players for the future.. =)

Chris Gunter of Nottingham Forest can play at both RB and LB.
I really don't know how much he costs but I bet you can afford him.

Also you should consider John Fleck on loan, he did well with my Nottingham Forest team and therefore I think he could also do well with Leeds!

hmm well i play 10.2 and it seems their values have increased lol =(
any recommendations for free agents?

A LB free agent is Michael Ball but he's not that young.
Quite good though :)

looking for good cheap player for Aldershot 10k-20k first season in league 2

I need a striker for QPR for 5 million (quick and can finnish)

and a CB with the remaining budget

Last edited:
Looking for a good young AMR/L. Preferably Russian and a backup player but grows into a first team player. Only have 1.9m to spend.

Last edited:
hi,im in my second season with man utd!i came 4th last season but didnt get far in any cup competitions.i made significant changes 2 my team so let me know what you think!

adler
srna-- vidic--- ferdinand---- evra
valencia---- modric---van der vart--- angel di maria
rooney-- dzeko

i cant seem 2 get the right tactic,i go 1 nil up in a match but the other team scores 2 mins after. i can never manage to hold out for a win either!i need help now because im on the verge of gettin sacked
thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back