Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to play more of a narrow and through the middle game so I need an inside forward AMR. Not to expensive like Ronaldo and Messi but at a reasonable price. I need him to be able to score goals and beat his man. Maybe a bit of crossing there to but like I said, more narrow approach.

I'd like to play more of a narrow and through the middle game so I need an inside forward AMR. Not to expensive like Ronaldo and Messi but at a reasonable price. I need him to be able to score goals and beat his man. Maybe a bit of crossing there to but like I said, more narrow approach.

What team are you mate?

you can try demba ba, chinedu obasi (retrain to amr), youann gourcuff, carlos vela, adam ljajic (can improve a lot), alejandro dominguez, thiago neves (extremely versatile), luis suarez, zoran tosic (always snaps him up if he's transfer listed), mirko krasic (not sure if the name is correct but surname is definitely krasic) :D

edit: diego buonanotte, angel di maria, zezinho and detinho, eduardo salvio are class players as well

Last edited:
a

Liverpool with an extremely changed lineup.

Well if you have about £16m you could get Milos Krasic from CSKA.
Played as Juventus plays very well for my team.

Krasic.jpg

you can try demba ba, chinedu obasi (retrain to amr), youann gourcuff, carlos vela, adam ljajic (can improve a lot), alejandro dominguez, thiago neves (extremely versatile), luis suarez, zoran tosic (always snaps him up if he's transfer listed), mirko krasic (not sure if the name is correct but surname is definitely krasic) :D

edit: diego buonanotte, angel di maria, zezinho and detinho, eduardo salvio are class players as well

All these guys are good. But I need someone who can run past his marker and finish. Hence the INSIDE FORWARD capability.

Krasic will score goals, but i would also consider Luka Modric

All these guys are good. But I need someone who can run past his marker and finish. Hence the INSIDE FORWARD capability.
alejandro dominguez and thiago neves would make a very good inside forward and very versatile as well. can finish, can dribble, quite cheap. what more can you ask for ^^)

thats all i can think of for now though. may come up with more later if i can recall. cheers

Last edited:
I am new to the forum.... I am playing as Roma starting third season
Looking for an CM Advanced playmaker
Not neccessarily to start but to be on the bench and to grow to European quality
About 10m to spend.
:)

Looking for a good, free right back that is championship standard, age dosen't matter.
Exceptions: Lauren

Thanks in advance

Screen shot of Fabio anyone? Rafael's twin brother. By 2013 Rafael is better than S Ramos.

I am new to the forum.... I am playing as Roma starting third season
Looking for an CM Advanced playmaker
Not neccessarily to start but to be on the bench and to grow to European quality
About 10m to spend.
:)

Stephen Defour?
Danny Pacheco?
That's a hard one

Need a central midfielder for my Fiorentina squad. Must be Italian speaking with good tackling, ability to make assists and high stamina as he will be palying box to box. Any ideas?

I need a young striker who becomes great for under 9m

Any suggestions???

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

To the Busby Babes

I HIGHLY reccomend Nicolas Lodeiro if you are looking for a cheap one

Around 5m

Becomes excellent

Toni Kroos;
Yoann Gourcuff;
Eduardo Salvio;
Hatem Ben Arfa;
Marko Marin;
Luka Modric;
Alexis Sánchez;
Ricardo Quaresma;
Aaron Lennon;
Oscar dos Santos Emboaba Júnior;
Stephan El Shaarawy;
Ravel Morrison;
Chinedu Obasi;
Erick Flores Bonfim;
Marco D'Alessandro;
Georginio Wijnaldum;
Ashley Young;
Jesús Navas;
Sofiane Feghouli;
Luis Suárez;
Sotiris Ninis;
Henri Saivet;
Arda Turan;
Jack Wilshere;
Ibrahim Afellay;
Eljero Elia;
Renato Soares de Oliveira Augusto;
Luís Cunha;
Theo Walcott;
Bernardo Vieira de Souza;
Daniel Gomes;
Stephen Ireland;
Tranquillo Barnetta;
Zoran Tosic;
Sergey Krivets;
Fabio Ceravolo;
Gervais Yao Kouassi;
Radja Nainggolan;
Jérémy Ménez;
Yoan Gouffran;
Stéphane Sessegnon;
Gabriel Obertan;
Loïc Rémy;
Ryad Boudebouz;
Diego Perotti;
Yohan Mollo;
Simone Padoin;
Roman Zozulya;
Vladimir Weiss;
Davide Di Gennaro;
Bruno Ferreira Bonfim;
Eyal Golasa;
Jefferson Farfán;
All these players can be AMR
Just use FM Genie Scout 2010!!!

Last edited:
ospina is a very gd young or young'ish keeper not sure on the price but i signed him on my birmingham game n i knw i dint pay alot. also if u can stretch to 8m u can get joe hart but he on loan to brum at start of game so have a look.

edited.
also for peeps lookin for centre bks that r gd young and left footed try bocchetti he been amazing for me...

Just got promoted with newcastle and in need of a goalscorer.
position:striker, preffered high finishing, but if you guys say he scores goals then fine.
budget: 14 million to spend, but currently in negotiations to buy oneywu, so around 9.5 million max

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back