Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i'm in the year 2017 and i'm looking for a goalkeeper. My budget is about £6 million and the wages should be no more than £15,000. Any help would be appreciated.

a left back for spurs in the prem? ekotto sold and need someone to rotate with bale. or perhaps a rb to rotate with corluka so naughton can play on the left! whatevers easier really. at the most £5m to spend

hi,im in my second season with man utd!i came 4th last season but didnt get far in any cup competitions.i made significant changes 2 my team so let me know what you think!

adler
srna-- vidic--- ferdinand---- evra
valencia---- modric---van der vart--- angel di maria
rooney-- dzeko

i cant seem 2 get the right tactic,i go 1 nil up in a match but the other team scores 2 mins after. i can never manage to hold out for a win either!i need help now because im on the verge of gettin sacked
thanks in advance

from what i can see there is no balance to your midfield? it seems like to much attacking..
the rest is good though.

it could be your tactics are wrong.. incorrect player duties etc? if your not bothered about using someone else's tactic there is a great one here
>> http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/my-man-utd-in-fm-2010-patch-10-1-t24327/page4.html <<
but if you'd rather make your own then there is no other way but to tweak until you do well.

Hello, i'm in the year 2017 and i'm looking for a goalkeeper. My budget is about £6 million and the wages should be no more than £15,000. Any help would be appreciated.

Not many people can give you an advice here as the cheaper GK would be regens. The other good GK that we know might cost a lot of money depending on your game

hmm well i play 10.2 and it seems their values have increased lol =(
any recommendations for free agents?
this is one of my favourite threads as there are a lot of nice free agents.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/the-free-agent-thread-t22400.html

i'll throw in marlon king as well ;)

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

the best is to scout for regens. then again, there are still some nice keepers, though im not sure how they turn out in 2017

silviu lung jr, areloa (spelling, someone from psg, with philipines as 2nd nationality), joe hart (quality and always transfer listed. not sure what happens in 2017 though)

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

a left back for spurs in the prem? ekotto sold and need someone to rotate with bale. or perhaps a rb to rotate with corluka so naughton can play on the left! whatevers easier really. at the most £5m to spend
fausto pinto (highly recommended), razvan rat (decent), dodo, tim de cler or play gareth bale. he's very good after 2 or 3 seasons

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

I need a striker for QPR for 5 million (quick and can finnish)

and a CB with the remaining budget
st: amr zaki (not exactly that quick but quite complete in terms of his stats), maicon
cb: sergey krytsov

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

need a good right back for championship i am qpr please suggest something
lauren

Looking for a Left Attacking midfielder for Croatian 1st division side Dinamo Zagreb

the cheaper the better. hopefully nothing over 7mill

any help would be good as i need one badly! cheers.

how about sergey krivets, alejandro dominguez (retrain him and he plays really well there), angel di maria, dudu, zezinho, detinho, adam ljajic?

how about sergey krivets, alejandro dominguez (retrain him and he plays really well there), angel di maria, dudu, zezinho, detinho, adam ljajic?

all the teams are rejecting all my offers for each of those players, and im offering 11 mill for each of them.. still nothing :(

Dudu excepted but then declined my wages.. (i can only pay like 23k max)

Last edited:
Looking for a Striker for my Wolves game.
Beginning of 1st season, patch 10.0.2 and I have £6/7m to spend.
I'm looking for the guy to have some good pace on him if possible.

patrick helmes
kisleng

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

need a perfect freekick taker for bayer 04 leverrkusen

hey im werder bremen second season looking for a wing back left but can prefferably play right too - 7m in hand any ideas? thanks

I've just started as Arsenal and I'm looking for a lone striker.
I don't think money will be an issue as I'm prepared to install money.
Aguero?Ballotelli?Villa?
Also what role should I play?

Looking for a striker. Around 25 years old for 20 mil max. Playing for Everton. =D

Last edited:
Looking for a very good central midfielder to play behind Gerrard (AMC) and in front of Veloso (DM). Got about 47mill to spend.

Looking for a very good central midfielder to play behind Gerrard (AMC) and in front of Veloso (DM). Got about 47mill to spend.

Erm,Pirlo

Simon Vukcevic and Jao Mautinho both of Sporting Lisbon,and wouldn't cost much then spend the rest to srengthen your squad.

Id like a attacking midfielder between the age of 16-30, preferably English within the price range of 1-10 million. id like him to be the playmaker of my team, so good dribbling, first touch and technique.

I've just started as Arsenal and I'm looking for a lone striker.
I don't think money will be an issue as I'm prepared to install money.
Aguero?Ballotelli?Villa?
Also what role should I play?
I think u should take Villa. In my 1st season, he scored overall 50 goals!!awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back