Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanting a whole new back line with Burnley start of first season, I'm going to see if I can sell the GK, RB's, LB's and CB's to see if I can bring it better cheaper!!
Going to try get Campbell and that Portuguese CB (can't remember his name), anyone got idea for fullbacks, keeper and any other CB's???

It seems a weird thing to do I know but I like to make the team my own.

EDIT: Sorry forgot to say £7m to spend

Last edited:
U mean Jorge Andrade? U can get Thomas Fontaine (CB) from Lyon below 300k. Maybe Daniel Opare (DR) from Real Madrid. He's transfer listed if i'm not wrong..

Wanting a whole new back line with Burnley start of first season, I'm going to see if I can sell the GK, RB's, LB's and CB's to see if I can bring it better cheaper!!
Going to try get Campbell and that Portuguese CB (can't remember his name), anyone got idea for fullbacks, keeper and any other CB's???

It seems a weird thing to do I know but I like to make the team my own.

EDIT: Sorry forgot to say £7m to spend
gk: vincent enyeama, guilhermo ochoa
rb: tom hogli, michael chretien (costly but worth it)
lb: fausto pinto, tim de cler, javier garrido
cb: nicolas otamendi, jeremy sorbon, andriy rusol

U mean Jorge Andrade? U can get Thomas Fontaine (CB) from Lyon below 300k. Maybe Daniel Opare (DR) from Real Madrid. He's transfer listed if i'm not wrong..

Yeah that's the fella, tried to get him but he went to another club. Also tried to get Opare as like you said he was transfer listed but couldn't get WP.

gk: vincent enyeama, guilhermo ochoa
rb: tom hogli, michael chretien (costly but worth it)
lb: fausto pinto, tim de cler, javier garrido
cb: nicolas otamendi, jeremy sorbon, andriy rusol

Signed Enyeama, not doing a bad job so can't complain. I'll have a look at the rest tonight thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

Ok managed to stay mid table up to Jan but lacking a finisher and pacy right winger, any ideas lads? Got £11m

hi
please can any1 help??
i urgently need some english players preferably young, to play for my arsenal team, as the previous manager ( not wenger ) didnt seem to like english players, as i have none in my first/reserve teams, and i need them for home grown status for european competition!
please help
shaun

hi
please can any1 help??
i urgently need some english players preferably young, to play for my arsenal team, as the previous manager ( not wenger ) didnt seem to like english players, as i have none in my first/reserve teams, and i need them for home grown status for european competition!
please help
shaun
What years this then?

its not necessarily about being english. Theterm ‘home-grown’, it refers to players who have trained at the club or in the country for at least a 3-year-period between the ages of 16 and 21. so look for youngster who have been around for a while, though arsenal should getaway with rule, unless youve sold off some of them

What years this then?
hi its year 2015/16

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

its not necessarily about being english. Theterm ‘home-grown’, it refers to players who have trained at the club or in the country for at least a 3-year-period between the ages of 16 and 21. so look for youngster who have been around for a while, though arsenal should getaway with rule, unless youve sold off some of them
hi thanks for your reply, i have jut started in the 2015/16 season, the previous manager sold all english players except for walcott and ramsey( i no he's welsh but nevermind) i look through different forums for different player name etc, but only ever find foreigner players never english! ( is this a sign of things to come for english football??) thanks for your help
shaun

Jack rodwell is probly a very expensive option
Jonjo Shelvey is an attacking midfielder
Jonny Evans is probly very good, not sure if man utd would want to sell him.
And just look at some of the english/british regens

Yeah that's the fella, tried to get him but he went to another club. Also tried to get Opare as like you said he was transfer listed but couldn't get WP.

Signed Enyeama, not doing a bad job so can't complain. I'll have a look at the rest tonight thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

Ok managed to stay mid table up to Jan but lacking a finisher and pacy right winger, any ideas lads? Got £11m
have a look for necid! not sure of cost!, star for future, if he costs to much use the clause's to put up transfer fee with out using budget! ie 5mil after 30 apps or something like that!
hope this helps

Id like a left and right back between 20-25 ( not much higher, maybe 27 ), that's pretty good, im playing with Porto, so not to expensive.
I'll use them to attack since i play in 4-3-2-1 i feel i need new ones. please recommend some.

ola i'm portuguese so i'm familiar with porto :D
anyway isn't fucile good enough and pereira good enough?
Btw off topic how's maicon in yours?

a class leftback age 18-23 that can repla replace wayne bridge in my man city team , hes pants at the moment, any help?

Insua did a great job for me at Liverpool in my first three seasons.

2 Brilliant players for a League 2 team

Player : Albert Adomah
Position : AMR
Club : Barnet
Can Be Signed For - 80-100k
Salary : 2,100 pw

11rf3uo.jpg

End of my first season now werth 475k and is still improving!

Player : Daniel Nardiello
Position : ST
Club : Blackpool
Can Be Signed For 100k
Salary : 1,900pw

wswzh3.jpg

Now werth 725k and scored 24 Goals 32 Apps

I'm playing with Galatasaray and my transfer budget is very limited by the way I'm having striker problem. milan baros and the second striker is injured. give me advice.
my goal is to win uefa cup and the league.

Hey, i wondering who should i buy from ST to pair up with Torres i have Kikin but it dont goes well with Torres. instead i signed Mark Viduka and he did awesome with torres so is there anyone that pair up with torres well? as for my formations im using 4-4-2 with Javier and Velson as MC and Garrard as MR and Jovetic as ML.
Thanks!

Take a look at pewerfull strikers who can hold the ball up. How much you got to spend?

hmm i about to finish my 1st season as liverpool. i will sell away Aquilani. hopefully i can get 20mil for him? so i suppose i have like 25mil budget?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back